So do you think she’s Jenny or Dawn?

So do you think she’s Jenny or Dawn?

I personally think it’s Jenny and think it will connect to the legion in Supergirl

Dawn Allen

Jenny Ognats

She'll be the daughter of Joe and Cecille.

doesn't look like interlac...

I think that'll be Daniel West.

I think I don't give a shit.

It's "Bart". This show race swaps and gender bends just about every character.

The only one I can think of that was gender bent was the top

Isn't Speedy a 63?

Gypsy is Cisco's rule 63, too.

No I’m pretty sure she was based of mia dearden

She's looking fairly peppy and a bit awkward. Also darker of skin tone. Signs point towards Jenni. Which is a shame, because it means CW will continue to shit all over my Legion waifus.

Goddammit, the Legion of Super-Heroes and CW should be a perfect fit of peanut butter and chocolate. How the fuck did these incompetent idiots screw up this badly?

Gypsy has always been a girl

I mean yeah Saturn Girl is shit but they did Brainy pretty welll... except for the makeup

I disagree. If she was based on Mia, why isn't she named Mia? If they based her on Mia why didn't they make Thea a prostitute? The only thing in common is that they're both female archers that dressed in red, and Mia wasn't even a character until 2001.

In the show she's made out to be the Cisco of Earth-19.

>Iris
>Wally
>Top
>Every character

Sup Forums pls

Thea’s full name is Thea Dearden Queen to give a connection to the comic character and has a few of the same character traits. But my point still is that these characters were not gender swapped and based on actual comic characters

I mean it’s not the comic version yeah, but what other language could she be writing in

why would it be a Legion character though, SG is a different earth

>Joe
>Cold
>Hawkgirl
More than you thought.

And don't get me started on pic related.

So is that you just don’t like black people user? Cause Vixen has always been black, for Hawkgirl they are using her Earth 2 design as a basis, And Jax is based on Jason Rusch

Supergirl and Flash have had mini crossovers for the last 2 seasons, so this could be leading to the crossover this season.

>So is that you just don’t like black people user?
If that were the case there are better black people to pick on than the cast of a CW superdrama.

I don't like deviations from the source material that are clearly made to pander towards a group of people based on their race or gender. That's racist and gender-biased, user. Why are you a racist and gender-biased bigot?

Her name is literally Thea Dearden Queen.

I mean your the one bitching about perceived race and or gender bends that didn’t actually happen

>that didn’t actually happen
Feign ignorance all you want, kiddo.

>In the show she's made out to be the Cisco of Earth-19.

No, she isn't.

>Joe
OC. Literally nothing to do with Ira West.

>Cold
Wentworth Miller might be biracial, but Snart is white.

>Hawkgirl
Kendra is brown in the comics and straight-up black on Earth-2.

I mean from what I’m seeing your the ignorant one

>98294916
>i know you are but what am i
You'll have to do better than that.

I’m sure no one can yet but is anyone able to break the code she’s writing

Pretty sure it's "This house is bitchin'" over and over.