What can Sup Forums tell me about the khazarian mafia?

what can Sup Forums tell me about the khazarian mafia?

don't know if source is credible but it sounds interesting

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

do you ever heard of them before?

baal worshipping?
killing children and drinking their blood?
judaism/satanism?

ashkenazis jews.
they were a jew kingdom similar to NWO also they were soo much ahted by near kingdoms which genocide them soo hard. Search for info, you shouldn't know how this kingdom ended, they never tell you because it's embarrassing for them

there are just few informations anout them and half of the link talking about the rothschild family originate from it.

How did they end? I can't find much on their history besides the typical shit.

guys? is this the rabbit hole we should never find or just bullshit? i just can't find much informations about them.

If you dig into it, you can see that ashkenazi jews are clearly descended from khazars at least partially. If you look at modern chechens, who live in what was khazaria, they look a lot like ashkenazis.

i guess so

but the part i'm really interested in is the khazarian/rothschild connection and the baal worshipping.

why do professional antisemites like David Duke completely dismiss the Khazar theory?

>In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with skepticism.[25][26] The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[27] and anti-Zionism.[28]

Why is a theory about a displaced group of people migrating into Europe considered anti-semitic? What kind of mental gymnastics is that

its antisemitic because it portrays Jews as eternal interlopers why have no historical claim to any land, including Israel

not really. jews look like sicilians and have a similiar genetic admixture.

if he weren't a Checen, you would assume that he is a Jew

Satan get

The guy on the left totally looks like a red headed kike. Their genetics have many of the same markers also.

No, I wouldn't. His lips and nose don't fit the stereotype. It's like calling yugoslavs jewish looking only because they have an aquiline nose. Get your nazi anthropology right.

If you're asking if the jews have an organized crime group, yes, Jimmy the Weasel wrote about in his book about the mafia. He said the reason jewish mob was never mentioned is because they paid 30% to the government. He said the italians should have done the same.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

Because he's soft on the truth. I'm sure they have some truly semitic genes but it's obvious they're heavily mixed.

so that's why the Sicilians get all of the gangster stereotypes and the kikes don't?

but not all Jews are Khazars, correct? If most Israeli Jews dressed up like terrorists, they would look Arab, and vice versa

According to him that was the reason they never got mentioned.

True. There are what ashkenazis refer to as "mosaic arabs", which are truly middle eastern jews that look just like arabs.