How can Hillary have won the popular vote with this result? Are those red areas so densely populated...

How can Hillary have won the popular vote with this result? Are those red areas so densely populated? The electoral shit you guys got only makes more sense, now. Otherwise a fraction of America could pick a president against the wishes of all other states.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Massachusetts
wow people from Boston really are faggots, it;s not just their accent

Look at most of the blue areas. Full of minorities.

That whole map would practically be red if voting was restricted to land owning white males.

Keep in mind that every state that Hillary won is lacking in voter ID laws. Just a pure cohencidence.

again pushing the POC meme.
Fuck off

sorry i meant this poster

A lot of the faggots complaining about the electoral college are the same faggots who said nothing when obama won the electoral college.
The founding fathers were not fools, they knew what they had wrought, urbanised areas would absolutely dominate without the EC and the countryside folk and smaller states would be completely irrelevant.
The EC isn't perfect but it's better than the alternative. Critics say that the EC favours white rednecks but it's relative; if most of the countryside was black the twats would be whinging about white city dwellers instead.

>Hillary won the popular vote
Stop this meme.

Looked it up and you're right.

Can the leftist media get any more BTFO before the year is over? Christ

the EC was built to get politicians to actually campaign

without it politicians could just stick to campaigning in the major cities to win each election

Where's the 2016 version of pic related?

/r/'ing the 2016 version of this type of map, I saw it a few days ago but apparently didn't save

Basically looked the same

Source? Google is still displaying 290/228.

They are, I'm from western ma which is all red and the fucking spics in springfield and Holyoke made our county go blue. I fucking hate my state so much

The blue areas, aside from the strip in the southeast (where all the blacks live) correspond with the largest cities.

What is the reason why city dwellers are so cucked?

The red areas have way less people than the blue areas. The blue areas, when combined, contain about 50% of the entire population of the country.

link pls

Found it

google.ca/amp/s/70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/amp/

>70news.wordpress.com

What the fuck?

Who asked? No one asked who white males voted for you cunt. It shouldn't have to matter either because I'm an hispanic and I voted for trump so idk what any other hispanics voted for, I'm glad my other AMERICANS voted for Trump.

Fuck off with your casual leftist racism. You just wasted your trips with some bullshit.

fucking leaf