Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Let's have a messed up, gross and weird comics thread.

Eh.

Its not even funny edgy
>downvote

But...why?

Reminds me of that comic where the space monster turns the girl into a horrific monster that kills and mutates her family and turns into a new space monster.

Same dude, Johnny Ryan. I love Prison Pit, but most of his other stuff like the OP's doesn't do much for me unless it's weird monsters like your example.

You're supposed to start these with Skeleton Jelly.

Skeleton Jelly's losing battle with the existential threat of forgetting his own identity is chilling.

Could he have once been a normal man reduced to repeating an (incorrect) identification so as to (vainly) try to hold on to it?

wasn't there someone who figured out that this comic was a reference to a brain disease or another medical condition ?

Bumping the only good thread on Sup Forums right now.

Have some Kaz. Also, Kaz was one of Johnny Ryan's biggest influences and a mentor (next to Bagge of course). But Ryan made fun of Kaz in his comics and he is supposedly thin skinnes so now they don't even talk anymore. Robert Crumb also hates Johnny Ryan after his parodies on his work.

dat ¡plop! tho

But it doesn't have Lion Man yet.
Now it has.

Looks like Mike Matei

That comic 'the furry trap' r that an user storytimed a while back was pretty fucked up to the point where no expressed any interest in continuing when he asked.

>his

I think we all recognize the moral of this story.

Be a cool papa and not an anus.

How is this so perfect?

no

yessss

it's over now tho

What is this

Bananas are the sinner's fruit. Do not trust them.

This entire thread....

Heavily edited Gunnerkrigg Court.
Mating ritual of the fire slut and the turbo autist

Sir, that is exactly what's on the tin:
>Let's have a messed up, gross and weird comics thread.

But how did Icegay make it into the batcave? Immersion ruined.

Now, the sequel.

I dunno, kinda cute.

Through the back door, duh.

>MEET HARLEY-GAY
>Sup

Was that one comic by Matei or did someone take an actual Johnny Ryan page and edited to say Mike Matei.

I know I'm supposed to root for the tranny, but I really feel for that guy. Imagine being an honest family man, wanting a child, and one day finding out your wife is giving birth to a son. The son you've always wanted. Someone to play catch and go to soccer games with. Someone to pass on the family legacy. Some one who, in your old age, you can look upon and think "That is my boy", and though your time has long passed, you can still feel pride, a pride in your child.
And then he becomes an insane faggot who cuts his dick off and writes badly drawn comics shitting on you

Imagine being the kind of person that thinks of his kid as a possession that must live by his weird set of rules about what they can grow up to be.
I pity you, my man.

On one hand you're right.
But it applies to things like "becoming a doctor" and "marrying a rich man". I think a parent is excused in being upset that his son has a serious mental condition.
Wouldn't you love your son? Wouldn't you want the best for him, including him being at peace with how his body looks?

What why? Josh Simmons stuff is dark but a lot worse stuff has been popular here. Like Crossed.

I can think of no other situation where "I have no son" is more applicable.

Come to think of it. Both The Furry Trap and Black River have been storytimed on here with great success in the past (dick pussy became a short lived meme after Black River). Jessica Farm by him might be too weird for Sup Forums though.

Looks like something by Matthew Thurber.

God this is bad. It’s not funny, unsettling or interesting in any way. It’s like the Chris-chan version of gross out comics.

Max Andersson's Car Boy (from his series Death & Candy) is pretty messed up.

I always wondered where that came from.

Yea, you got a daughter.

*AND THE LORD SPEAK:

>uuuuummmm
>actu ally
>you're hurting everyone!

-Zeebopidee doodaa 2:56

Yeah I don't know it that's exactly what is written there
....And how in the fuck did the music break the baseball bat? Was it young nicholas cage with his slick dance moves?

The dad was a burglar. And there's one comic where the artist talks about being a kid and finding him passed out with a heroin needle in his arm. That said, you shouldn't empathize with Jesska too much either, she's got plenty of her own faults and they're obvious in the comics too.

Not a fucking woman thought is it you daft cunt

You sound triggered user, did you have a rough day?

If he grows up to be an insane faggot, then a lot of that is on the father.