Skintight

You know, all these superhero’s seem to have skintight clothes. Sure there’s exceptions now and then, like say- Constantine who wears regular clothes and a trench coat.

But Superman, Batman, all the combat oriented hero’s seem utterly diseased wearing skintight uniforms. Virtually super spandex and super yoga pants all the time. ALL the time.

I know that’s for the benefit of the artist to exemplify their ability to detail without having to project accurate clothing representation (and I know there are artists that are the exception to either rule) but as a standard-

They’re more or less all wearing Skin-Tight clothes. Like, how does that affect them? That’s gotta feel like you’re waking around in the nude all the time, like it makes sense that they’re always so rare to rub against each other in combat.

So do wrestlers

They have the same origins, circus performers and athletes

Shut the fuck up, tights are great.

Skin tight outfits are the default because "artists" are lazy cunts who will cut themselves if you suggest they draw anything outside of one or two things, and then have the utter gall to threaten suicide if you dare give any form of criticism. Fuck artists.

Also, wearing skintight outfits all the time doesn't affect superheroes because any exploration of such a thing would make the readers riot because their precious lazy cheesecake is being potentially spoken against. Any analysis of something is automatically part of the SJW conspiracy, you see.

It's as much tradition of the genre (yes, superheroes are as much a genre as anything else these days) as oversized swords that make no sense, hair being drawn as spikey chunks, or characters all having the same face is in anime for example....it's what people want and expect, it's a trademark theyve grown to love and don't care if it makes sense

>all these superhero's
>superhero's

Superheroes*. Dumbass.

Would you have the balls to talk shit to Superman about the way he dresses? Just be glad that he doesn't just have his dick hanging out all the time since no one can stop him.

Except most of those are dated stereotypes and you don't have to go far to find things that buck the rules.

People don't want those things being changed. Nobody liked when the X-Men wore leather, nobody likes when Superman lost his trunks, nobody liked when Green Goblin wore a Power Rangers suit

Superhero comics do not and should not ever make sense or appeal to anything but pure fantasy anyway, unrealistic costumes are the least of the issues someone who actually cares about that kind of thing should care about

>That’s gotta feel like you’re waking around in the nude all the time
You wasted an opportunity, OP.

Batman could use some armor for sure. But what good it would do to someone like Superman?

Comic book heroes wearing skintight costumes goes waaay back, even before Superman.
It's a staple of the medium.

You ever wear leggings? I wore them once for a Halloween costume and they're suprisingly comfy and freeing, I can only imagine they'd be really useful for all the acrobatics and running you have to do crimefighting.

What about all those trenchcoat heroes though

>Constantine who wears regular clothes
>and a trench coat.

I probably kek'd more than should've.

>Constantine who wears regular clothes and a trench coat.
Skin tight runs counter to edgelordian.

Trenchcoats are practical is cold or rainy climates. For decades army issue coats were trenchoats and those were the ones i wore cause nothing beats a thick wool trenchcoat.

They should dress like the true heroes of our time.

Leather jacket is better

I don't think it'd be easier to run around and fight crime if you were wearing robes or loose clothing that you can trip on.

For rain. Not for -40C. Give me fucking wool

Context

Bitches be crazy