Really makes you think about why

>Is it just me or have you also noticed that Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and President Obama have been silent about the protests?

>The very people who have the power to stop these protests and riots with just a few well-spoken words have been completely silent on the issue: Hillary Clinton

>During her concession speech, Clinton said, “We must accept this result, and then look to the future. … Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.”

>After that, she has been mum on the entire thing.

activistpost.com/2016/11/obama-clinton-sanders-stop-riots-just-watch.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obama is a "community organizer" He starts riots.

They would never accept the results of the election
everybody who deal with communists know this

I think you mean (((community organize)))

>tfw obama implements martial because soros doesnt end funding riots

>riots
lol, kids these days are such drama queens

half heil hitler

not happening

It's almost like people have a constitutionally guaranteed right to organize and protest in the U.S.

Saul Epstein, the Lawyer.

i actually wonder why they dont try to stop this.

i mean, these protestors are burning american flags out in the open. not exactly what your average american likes. they're also looting and burning cities that are 90% liberal anyway, often destroying black neighborhoods in the process.

none of this works in favor of the left. i don't understand why they permit it.

Psyops for a maidan style uprising during the inauguration.

mediaite.com/tv/people-have-to-die-anti-trump-protester-calls-for-violence-on-cnn/
>people died to make this country great, we need to spill some blood for our cause now
Where were you when the peaceful progressive proprietous prosperity-minded left pronounce more violent rhetoric than the kkk and the neonazis and the militia combined in the last decade?

Me, I was gettin comfy ordering a cheap drop leg holster from fox commando.

Is free speech really free if you are paid 18/hr to protest or riot?

Let the liberals destroy themselves even further, keep our hands clean.

>why they permit it

Marijuana + Cocaine + Marxism = Illogical actions

Stupid german.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

we have a right to PEACEFULLY protest

as soon as one bottle gets thrown they should open fire on the crowd

let me tell you why Obama, Clinton and sanders stopping the riots is a bad idea. they will seem unproffesinal. oh, and sanders will be hated even more

Looks like you're the reactionaries now.

>THE ALT-LEFT

We already have
Alt-left
mainstream left
totally mainstream left
Elite left
Useful idiot left
Teachers union left

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

They probably think it's amusing that people can be brainwashed so easily.

Perhaps they are hoping these riots will escalate

Doing good work mate.

>benefit from caos said Lenin in 1904 during the women's suffrage march

I believe the term is ((( (((community))) (((organizing))) )))

Hi Israel. What do you think of George Soros?

He's hopelessly evil and needs to be raped in jail, literally a real life comic villain.

Some user said he was even against israeli nationalism and for palestinian immigration, can't confirm it though.

do you consider him a jew in a good way or a bad jew? or not a jew at all?