Why did The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police only last one season? It was awesome...

Why did The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police only last one season? It was awesome, had the same spirit the comics and games did, and really should have gone on for longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv78NvDOT4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wassup diggity dogs?

I GOT IT

Max walking around with "Do not open until XMAS" cross-taped over his asshole while in prison was priceless.

>Sam, grab my ears!
>But Max, there are children watching!

Sam and Max is like the most successful unsuccessful franchise I've ever seen.

Creator doesn’t seem to like sam and max anymore since working for pixar

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

Could you specify on that?

>entire series is on YouTube
God bless nobody giving a fuck

So that may can live

anybody else find max sexually attractive

I want to see the both of them make passionate love to each other

Brought to you with 20% less gay

Or maybe he's just too busy with Pixar to focus on Sam & Max. Plus Telltale only focusing on shitting up more licensed games.

The telltale games made a really convincing argument that Santa Claus hates children

it was made too late in the 90's to stand a chance (97), if it was made early, by the time standards and practices became more strict they could had made a second season before it got canceled. There is also the fact that the series was released considerably later than the adventure game and the remaining games came way later. Sure the comic fans and people who previously played the 93 game recognized them, but if they had released the show in tandem to a new game it could had garnered a lot more attention.

Fox Kids tossed it directly into the 11:30 slot at the back of the block. That was always traditionally a "death slot" when it came to Saturday morning blocks, so it never stood a chance.

BASED

There aren't enough Sam and Max cross over pics

I wish Steve spent more time doing this stuff than ranting about Trump on facebook.

Actually, it's been uploaded by the company that seems to have at least the broadcasting rights to it, not a random internet bootleger, so I guess someone actually does gives a fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv78NvDOT4U

Bump.

I guess we should just be glad that Sam and Max somehow even got a cartoon and it was really good. Sad that it's basically a forgotten franchise at this point now anyway.

They never should have done it on fox kids, the show was made more for sam and max fans than kids and if it appeared on a more adult network like comedy central it would have lasted longer

Restrictions like being a "kids" show help these kinds of shows though be creative. We don't want a Sam and Max's Adult Party Cartoon.

>We don't want a Sam and Max's Adult Party Cartoon.
I would never want it to go that far, but it should have been put on a network where those who like sam and max would be more likely to watch it rather than kids who may not be into sam and max from playing the lucasarts game or reading the comics

Why was it even picked up for Fox Kids in the first place? The only way a cartoon could've been made?

I don't know why, maybe they picked fox kids because kids networks at the time was still a safe bet for cartoons despite networks like MTV doing fine with beavis and butthead and south park on comedy central was all the rage before sam and max hit the road premiered.

>sam and max hit the road
Whoops, the 1997 cartoon was sam and max freelance police and the 1993 game was sam and max hit the road.