Delivers the best version of Superman in decades

>delivers the best version of Superman in decades
>gets shat on

Why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLN3dPMyXeg
youtube.com/watch?v=TD4PgOeKP3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is the only place that liked these garbage movies, and they only like it because meme reasons.

Because it's actually the worst Superman in decades and you're a faggot.

Whedon fixed him though

>Implying smiling Mary Superman who saves people because it feels good is better
Snyder reinvented Superman for a darker generation.

BvS and Age of ultron are the best superhero movies of the decade

I'll just make this brief for you

Oh yes, such a dark generation, look at all the problems they have that people before didn't, like... err....

When was this?

Yeah, no. Say what you want about Man of Steel but it is a godsend compared to that Returns shitfest.

He got an award for something he was barely involved in. How many dicks did his wife suck to make this happen?

Between whedon and snyder I dunno who was responsible for most of Clark's character interactions nearing the end of justice league but that was the best I've seen of superman on the big screen in a good while. He smiled, he cracked a few jokes and he managed to out perform every other hero present while not being a dick about it. I wouldn't say it was perfect but it was a huge step in the right direction. Now, if only he had been this good in the last two movies.

He will also get production credits on aquaman even though he will be 0% involved

Probably because he "created" those versions

They will do the same with Matt Reeves batman even though he already said the story will by 100% from him and nothing from Snyder

MARTHA
A
R
T
H
A

No, you are retarded and probably believe that Thor 1 was not a complete piece of shit.

>just being a good person is bad
Edgy.

>the best version of Superman in decades

obvious troll thread is obvious

>having depth is edgy
Beta.

Because Sup Forums thinks anything that isn't ATHF-tier self-aware comedic is "edgy"

Transphobia, fatphobia, LGBT erasure, Trump, cops killing blacks, white supremacy, Nazis, etc.

>t sociopath that can't understand the concept of empathy
There is nothing deep about MoS

Why is Sup Forums so full of pussies?

If they think Snyder’s Superman is edgy, god forbid they ever find out about Watchmen or The Dark Knight Returns.

>religious symbolism
>a Superman that questions his existence instead of just mindlessly saving people
>people who are scared of the concept of a superpowered alien rather than just blindly sucking his dick
Yeah, nothing deep there.

>deep
>oh no this guy will destroy the world and there is nowhere to run, better give myself up!
>but first lets talk to a priest!
oh shit, you're so easy to impress, the only reason you believe this movie is deep is because of how snyder tone down the colors

Empathy is for the weak.

you think any of that is new?
the newest problem on the list is Trump and that fucker is old...

>religious symbolism
That's not deep, that's shallow, cheap way to try to give content to a movie and fails
>a Superman that questions his existence instead of just mindlessly saving people
Extremely bland, Iron Man guilt and thoughts on his movie were more complex than that
>people who are scared of the concept of a superpowered alien rather than just blindly sucking his dick
You mean every superhero movie?Avengers post battle?Hulk entire movie?Spiderman?

its not terrifically edgy in itself.
but it is too edgy for Supes.

Cool, but we aren't talking about Watchmen or TDKReturns.

Why is it that Superman always gets the short end of the stick on Sup Forums?
If people aren’t complaining about Supes being unrelatable or too OP, they’re sucking off Snyder’s Superman.

or suckering people into troll threads

Those are the same casuals, they think comic superman is not relatable and that Snyder version is more complex than him because they don't read comics.

Please do not give (You)s to obvious bait.

Are you drunk user? Man of Steel at least had Michael Shannon going full retard, that one cute chick as Faora, and AT LEAST two quotable lines, which is far, far more than Superman Returns has got. That movie couldn't even get a passable Lois Lane.

Fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=FLN3dPMyXeg
youtube.com/watch?v=TD4PgOeKP3M

I'll give you the plane scene just for that perfect Superman line at the end but the bullet scene is massively overrated

this movie is so underrated, now the user you replied you do a tryhard answer with subjective reasons of why this is not good

People don't actually read superman or understand the character so they hated it

Anyone who thinks MoS Supes is edgy didn't understand the movie

I liked the movie where Lex Luthor sexually stuck a jolly rancher into an old man's mouth and licked his fingers better.

Stfu

I'm not that guy but I fucking refuse to let you play historical revisionist and let you fucking tell me returns was a fucking good movie

None of that is new.

Why would anyone with this policy even be itt.

Because those who shat on him have never read a Superman comic in their life.
Or comics period.

The claim isn't that Clark/Superman the character is edgy, it's that the way Snyder portrays the world around him betrays his pessimistic views. Seriously you take the hero with the "there's always a way" moto and forcibly and clumsily put him in a situation where there isn't a way to make the point that "the world is hard kiddo, nothing personel".

and here we go again
moviefags come on to a comic board to tell comicfags that they are wrong about comics

Fucking this. In a comic, Superman would catch a falling plane out of the sky, place it safely on the ground and go off to find the villain who shot down the plane and confront them. Synderman on the other hand would try to catch the plane, rip off it's wings and cause it to come crashing down and explode. He'll then stand idly in the flames and wreckage with a sour look on his face and then just fly off again to go fuck Lois Lane. Really selling the "symbol of hope" there aren't you Zach.

It was a fucking good movie, this "superman returns is bad" is the revisinist side, a fucking Sup Forums meme that no one outside the board agree.

Because edgy doesn't equal good. Supes is a boy scout, stop trying to make him edgy.

If you feel you need to just go the whole way like Injustice, not the "kill but feel bad" shit.

/thread right here

It would be nice if it was all just revisionist memes, but not all of it is
at the time, I thought Routh was a poor choice for Superman and Spacey was just trying to outhackman Hackman. Ended up being not very interesting.
I haven't watched it since it released, maybe it would be more enjoyable after Snyderman. but i doubt it

fuck you you double digit retard, you think turning Superman into a rapist was a good move? you think turning Superman into a deadbeat dad was a good move? you think keeping the shitty granny fucking donner luthor was a good idea? you think throwing a giant rock into the sun was a good fucking conclusion? cut out your tongue you tasteless shit weasel poke out your eyes and shove dicks in your ears you extra chromosome having inbred cock sucking fudge packing genetic fucking travesty of a primate don't you ever go around telling people returns was a good fucking movie it's just as bad if not worse than MoS.

because capeshit is gay and he had superman kill someone

More like edgyer
Superman is at his best as the icon of justice super boy, now that kind of Superman in a grim dark world can be interesting, but Snyder fucked it all up by making his superman just a wet blanket with a shity home life

What I hate more than these threads is the fact that Sup Forums can't just let them go

>Superman kills someone
Okay I guess.
>at the start of the new big franchise
Wait
>without really getting into his personality
Hold on
>and he does it by snapping the guy's fucking neck
Stop

Because marvel has a great publicist and and army of shills doing it for free, dcchads are to busy working out to shill.

you seem to have time...
seriously the difference in the movies is a simple as Feige > WB Exec.

Wonder Woman didn't deserve an award from the American Film Institute. It wasn't that great a movie.

and people wonder why Nolan wanted that scene out

Why are DChads so based?

user please I can only dream of being a dcchad, I have not reached such a leave hence why I'm here with a low level like you. One day though one day.

True geniuses tend to be shat on while alive. Give it time, eventually the normies will join us in the sun.

Well, you want to prove me wrong instead?

Why even call Nolan to be the producer if Snyder simply ignore his plans? In that case Nolan was not even the producer at all it was Snyder

>you think turning Superman into a rapist was a good move?
Rape? Seriously? You're one of those mental gymnastics trying to push this as a rape like a tumblr feminist
>you think throwing a giant rock into the sun was a good fucking conclusion?
You're trying to oversimplify shit or you know about this scene second Sup Forums posts? By your autistic logic every conclusion is bad, spiderman conclusion would be spliting a guy in half and Iron man would be blowing a bunch of shit up, fuck you
>you think turning Superman into a deadbeat dad was a good move?
He literally didn't know that the child was his, you didn't watched the movie you motherfucking autist poser all you know about the movie is on Sup Forums memes, go watch the fucking movie before talking shit about it on Sup Forums, better yet don't go to Sup Forums at all go back to twitter or whatever braindad shithole you post

>Why even call Nolan to be the producer if Snyder simply ignore his plans?
TDK synergy.
They were hoping having a brand name on MoS would help sell the movie and the universe it would launch.

>the best version
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

But that's not what happened at all.

>a good person can't have depth
Edgy.

>he didn't know the child was his
>he can look into his DNA

Proves why Nolan is a hack