Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3iV8X8ubGCc
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-people-are-using-the-term-latinx_us_57753328e4b0cc0fa136a159
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

um

gay shit and a paperclip

>safety pin aka baby pin
>libs are literal babbys
pottery

>diaper pins to identify themselves as safe spaces
You can't make this shit up. I can't wait for this to backfire. More people will be reporting getting assaulted by diaper pin wearing safe spaces.

youtu.be/3iV8X8ubGCc

Trips of truth

It's pretty fucking dumb

Wait, how can you support muslims and women at the same time?

Aren't muslims basically the most sexist people there are on this planet?

I like it

>Wear Safety Pin
>Someone comes up to you to talk about how bad senor trump is
>Your insults suddenly hurt that much more.

pathetic

Kek wills it.

Helps me identify people I shouldn't talk to.

Why not this?

I really fucking hate these people.

I asked my liberal cousin the same thing. She gasped and said something about how she "can't even"

THIS. Ameribros please, hijack this. Lower its credibility by wearing it and then tell mudslimes to fuck off when they com to you

Rebirth of the punk?

Kind of an ironic choice for a symbol.
Safety pins are perfect tools for popping bubbles.

Except this time the punks are neon nazis who support the establishment.

Fucking pathetic desu

>Having faggots in your family

Unlucky m8. Mine are all on the same page so family gatherings are comfy as fuck

get the fuck out with your logic, you might destroy a few SJW's brains and a litle bit of poll with it we do not want you here

>Babbys in diapers are representing themselves with safety pins
KeK

If I ever saw anybody wearing this shit IRL, I would laugh my fucking ass off.

Muslims are simply uneducated, it isn't their fault. White people should have taught them but also not gotten involved in the ME.

But if you are white and sexist you have no excuse and should be hanged just like you used to do to African Americans.

My thoughts exactly Hans, all that's left to do is round them up and dispose of them.

that original screenshot wasn't real r-right?

>Muslims are simply uneducated
>White people should have taught them
Fuck off you litteral Hitler

Even my parents are stereotypical liberals. If we talk about politics during dinner the night is ruined

Don't be a womanphobic bigoted msyoglord, embrace the movement to let womyn's brainpower and technical ability flourish

>over 1000 hours in WatercolourPro

What the hell is 'Latinx'?

I was thinking to subvert the campaign by making Jews self identify. If I had some safety pins right now I would make a star of david out of 6 safety pins, post the picture to Twitter and be like "muh holohoax, we must stand against this intolerance!"

But I have no safety pins

Use a safety pin to attach a pro Trump sticker or something to really fuck with their heads.

Some people respond to a loss with self reflection and commitment to self-improvement.

For everyone else, there's LARPing as a resistance fighter.

I think its a sex thing

What actually is this shit?

Come to think of it, if you really thought the mysogynazis posed an actual threat to you, why would you put a target on your chest? Wouldn't you hide behind a Trump shirt until you had a chance to do some real damage?

A fucking diaper pin.

I hope nobody decides to troll these fragile souls and wears a safety pin without being safe

There is so much potential for reverse-racism towards average innocent white people when society pushes this type of shit on people.

Literally everyone else other than straight white males is a victim and deserves consolation, its crazy and short-sighted.

The upside is that you could meme this into oblivion really easily.

Checked

Isn't wearing safety pins on one's lapels a skinhead thing?

Babying up to every minority type seems really patronizing imo

More self important white savior behavior from the liberals

What the fuck is Latin X?

>Latinx
I wish all the former colonies got genocided for this.

>Non-whites need white people to educate them
Ugh, racist much? #StopColonialism

Is this why the Star Wars Rebel Faction symbol has one now?

>you used to
So triggered. Where the fuck do blacks think they would be if slavery didn't happen?

Well said. Standing on what's different doesn't add up to the whole "we the people" thing.

But a vote is a vote.

Turns out they were happy to wear the yellow badge after all. All Hitler had to do was make it about "social justice"

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

>Be brit lib
>Wear pin
>Get arrested

Its a gender neutral way of saying Latino, seriously.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-people-are-using-the-term-latinx_us_57753328e4b0cc0fa136a159

>#

Shitty MDMA from South America

Virtue signaling faggot

As a beaner eater I fucking can't believe this shit. What's next they're gonna do away with masculine and feminine words in Spanish?

My reply to what's wrong with this hissy fit on facebook

Pt 2

it was

it was %100 fucking real

America is full of man babies

good rant, post replies

Shouldn't this just bee the norm for people?

Like, fuck me, If I need a fucking badge for you to feel as if you can talk to me then grow a pair.

This is again one of those 'I speak for (over) x' when you have no fucking understanding or right to do so.

Fuckadoodledoo.

I'm a "person of collor" so whoever wears this I can have them hold me?

drop the whole 'wah we're so weak' shit and you've got a good argument.
People should just fucking do what they do best, who gives a shit what they are.

>wear safety pin
>see girl eearing safety pin
HEY DID YOU HEAR? TRUMP WON! I'M SO HAPPY

Lmao, fucking yellow stars man hahahaha
History repeats itself

Men are perfectly good teachers and the lack of good male role models is one of the reasons our culture has been so sissified lately

This. I'd rather most teachers be men because they're more likely to actually teach their subject than waste time pushing their beliefs on their students.

How about this, cunts

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

Now I'll know which people to avoid talking to

Figures that SJWs would choose a diaper pin as their symbol.

you don't know what logic means.

He mentioned elementary which is okay for women to dominate. Now University on the other hand

i like this

I don't agree, most of my uni profs are men anyway. Kids need male role models from a young age

people of the right are afraid of the violent left

We're taking it back

Elementary is when children are most impressionable so you don't want to give women the keys to that moment in development. I'm still surprised I manage to uncuck myself after my elementary teacher

Sure but I think this is more of a problem with single mothers. However I see your point

>neon nazis
Damn, now I wish nazi synthwave was a thing.

Even the font is edgy.

This shit is so patronizing
They REALLY believe minorities are inferior to them and they need to take care of them
Why the fuck won't some randumb nignog cyberbully them already

>if you are not a white straight male

Here is me wearing my safety pin several days ago. I show my solidarity for all victims of hate crime thanks to Trump, why haven't you?

No replies yet, these are mostly family members. Probably revealed too much of my power level

Don't these fools realize they are perpetuating the idea of the "white man's burden?" By treating these people like babies, you are assuming emotional and moral superiority over them. Good job, racist libshits.

DEPORT

>LGBQ*
>Not LGBTQQ2IA*

FUCKING TRANSPHOBES!!!!!

I thought it was LGBTIDDQD.

I'm pointing out that the ideology is weak, every post above ends with them being "scared" or "terrified" for the future, which I know is BS, they are full grown men. Just virtue signalling what they think people want to hear.

They say the bigger the cuck, the thicker the glasses.

Fathers. Fathers.

meximoot is back!

>Moon Magick
I like that one

Put them in MAGA hat.