Your government is forced to take in 1 million ""refugees" from a particular group. Either : Arabs, Africans, Gypsies...

Your government is forced to take in 1 million ""refugees" from a particular group. Either : Arabs, Africans, Gypsies, or Australian aborigines.

Which do you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1qMIBWVkk
youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goli_otok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Australian aborigines
I heard the Zoo's are running out of main attractions.

Africans, they're most likely to be Christian.

This isn't a hypothetical question for us.

Gypsies, I love laughing at those carnie fucks with all there gold shit and sequin shirts

Take them in then kill them all.

Gypsies. They are so criminal and universally hated that they will hasten the coming of the day of the rope.

Australian Abbos
>can't handle alcohol or addiction
>if they cause shit, kick em in the shins
>can't into terrorist bombs, only sticks
>very unlikely native women will breed with them
>self destructive nature in 21st century
>already lying on the road ready for you to run them over

Abbos. They are the least dangerous of the options. They MMO starter zone tier enemies.

>They MMO starter zone tier enemies.
Damn, this made me laugh.

Gypsies. They're harmless right? If no then Abbos

Arabs, we have 4,5m already.

Obviously Australians.
Is this even a fucking question?

Just make sure they take showers first. I don't want any ride-along spiders.

Gypsies and redirect them to Sweden

Arabs.

Japanese.

Would like a little more Japanese folk in Aberdeen desu.

Abbos are pretty ugly but Neanderthal level of good. Much better than the others and easier to control.

>gypsies
>harmless
Oh my sweet summer child

Doesn't abos just sit and sniff petrol all day and keep to themselves? That sounds the least harmless.

least harmful*

gypsies because their women make great whores

>Gypsies
>harmless

Gypsies. I need my Khajiit waifus mane.

Arabs if they're non Muslim. Arabs are just tanned whites.

Niggers are a big brain drain on the gene pool.

Gypies cn be fine, but are annoying as fuck.

But muslims of any race would be bad because they breed like flies.

emu or ostrich

You forgot
> White german nationallists.

They're a refugee group too!

NOT FUNNY JAPAN

Gypsies nice music and anti government by default

Don't trigger the Ausfailians on here, that's just mean.

he forgot swedish women, but i read somewhere that the males are getting raped too

Abos.

They lose their muh stolen homeland card, and they're generally slow and kind of dumb

gypsies. maybe they could tell me my destiny in their crystal ball.

send them to israel

we're full

since we already have gypsies and turks, I'd take the dindus and let 'em loose and see if they start dominating the other two, it would be a fucking sight to see

Australian abos.

Africans because they are most likely christians or non believers and higher percent of them will work

I don't know aborigines, so I'll make rank in the three
1. niggas
2. arabs
3. gippos

That's not a choice you fucking moron weeb

I kek'd

The only correct answers

No surprise half of the thread says Abbos instead. Sup Forums is full of retarded athiests.

are you Japanese or a weaboo living in Japan?

>Your government is forced to take in 1 million ""refugees"
Fuck me that's double the population of my shithole. I'd take the gypsies though. You can at least beat those motherfuckers in the streets without anyone batting an eyelash.

I'd take the Abbos

Why you ask?

They are so stupid they'll kill themselves off within a few centuries

I can tell you've never seen gypsy women up close and personal.

They are revolting.

you fucking idiot, you have no idea how god awful niggers are

they make pretty much harm. we have 1 million in our country and 18 millions in our east neighbor country and it's pretty bad

There's many japanese on Sup Forums

>Australian..
yeah? ...Aborigines.
.___.fuck

I guess them. If our indigenous fauna doesn't eat all of the imported stuff because they keep sleeping outside, the cold will on their first roadside nap when winter decides to be a cunt. Chinooks make things deceptively warm then winter always comes back and fucks us.

Somalia is literally the most Muslim country on earth

It's funny how you like them more the further away they are. Maybe the more you know about them the less you prefer them?

Easy question. Africans

We have very few of them here. Some leftover from ottoman slave trade, some migrating from africa for work. They are all respectful and well behaved

Abos. Most of them will die sleeping on the M25.

Not an option ya fuckin sheep shagger

I'd take the Gypsies. They can't out-kike me.

True

Abbos

I would take one of them, lock it in my basement so it doesn't self harm and listen to while it tries to communicate his dreams of the Mother Spirit after huffing a can of petrol.
I will feed it tons of tendies and when he is big enough i will let it sleep outside in a big, comfy shack with a very loose chain and i will let the senegalese slaves tending to my farm pet it.
We will all be happy together and everything will be just fine

On behalf of all Australians I say we will take any and all refugees.
Then release them in central Australia.

of course, kikes are high functioning gypos, but technically a gypo is a jew/poojeet hybrid

Gypsies.
Easiest to contain, easiest to move, no need for any investment from my side; just let a few dogs bark behind them to drive them across borders.

All gypsy women between 16 and 28

Africans. Arabs are generally muslims and gypsies are the worst of all.

And believe it or not, some of my friends are black and they're funny, social, non-violent and don't give a shit if you're white or black. All of them have a white parent though

>tanned whites
Nigga what about the hair and their allah ackbar syndrome

neither do you about gypsies, it will be one hell of a battle mang,and in the end we can just genocide whoever wins so it's a win win

lol, maybe this is the reason. I still think that gipsies make more harm than africans and arabs. All are bad, but for example in budapest:
>blacks will try to call you in strip club
>arabs will sell you a kebab
>gipsies will rob and stab you

Gypsies because nothing will change.

Solutions:
A) Be America.
B) Send refugees to Sweden, then give asylum to real Swedes
C) Be Germany and dig holes
D) Become refugee

Our kikehood is dulled as a result of decades of physical labor and doing science.
They'll kike us dry before you can say oy vey.

gypos ofc
youtube.com/watch?v=dn1qMIBWVkk

This is funny cause the bitch on this photo, as well as other Crimean scum appeared out of nowhere and took our money, just like Gypsies.

I said non muslim arabs.

Arabs are the closest race to whites, and they're caucasian.

>Arabs
Smart enough to wage war against all their enemies and invade us without declaring war

>Africans
Smart enough to abuse welfare and sell their own kind to slavery in exhange for something else

>Gypsies
Smart enough to steal

>Aborigines
Dumb enough to do nothing but hunt with wooden sticks

I'll take the weaker enemy possible

It is, because you'll be taking all of them.

Which ever group is facing the greatest danger in their home country. Why would anything else matter?

I'd give her my money if you catch my drift.

>>very unlikely native women will breed with them

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH HOW CAN YOU BE THIS NAIVE.

Abbos because we could send them to London to enrich the mudslimes

How America's Borders Were Opened

youtu.be/xRLL1veDo_w

----------

Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Gypsies, they are trash people but at least our county fairs would be more fun

didgeridindus because they're hopeless

Sup Forums always surprises me how people think they're some vicious, thieving race of savages

introduce alcohol to them and they degenerate down to useless sacks of incoherent nonsense. most pureblooded abos choose to stay in remote and secluded villages, rather than become part of society.

OP is like asking if i'd rather wasps, hornets, horse flies or bed bugs.

Fuck that. Niggas in management positions in the US are literally the worse. Try being a white male under one of these ducking Harambe motherfuckers and tell me if you'd say the same.

Every single case a nigger manager has used their power to abuse whites. Almost 100% of the time. Just take a look at King Obongo the nigga.

Abbos all the way.

What every one should
A right wing government.

Gypsies every time, they're not as violent as Arabs or Africans, not as retarded as Abbos

I'd take gypos and send them to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goli_otok

Vratio nam se Tito blago nam ga u dom.

I don't care, bitch.

Definitely Arabs. They are the white people of racism. They work hard and are respectful, and then a few of them are crazy as shit.

You have grown up in a school were arabs were a minority then, to say such a thing