ITT: comics only you have read

ITT: comics only you have read

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomicbooksonline.net/the-keepers-of-the-maser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I own all of them too.

What's the verdict?

Pretty good, although the story kinda falls apart at the end. Funny, decent art.

The creator went nuts and disappeared off the internet is the last I heard. I should scan these comics in because I'm not sure you can even get them anymore.

Scanning this shit and posting it everywhere on the internet is the only way to preserve these comics nowadays. The industry doesn't have a very good track record of keeping some of their releases circulating and available in more modern formats.

Know that you are not alone, Sup Forumsmrade.
Can't tell you how happy I was to find pic related for like 13 dollars.

Where the fuck did you buy Keepers of the Maser, user?

That looks neat.

I just checked and it's not available on readcomicsonline. Guess I have a project next time I take a holiday.

>I just checked and it's not available on readcomicsonline. Guess I have a project next time I take a holiday.

It's available here:
readcomicbooksonline.net/the-keepers-of-the-maser

It's damn good though.

Referring to Sheba dude.

I bought the others over time before the prices started to sky rocket, but I searched for that last volume for years, but I didn't want to pay multiple hundreds of dollars for it. I just happened across it in a used bookstore in Austin, TX.

My bad.

I understand the logic, but it still drives me up the wall when people sell comics out of circulation for hundreds of dollars.

Also, for the record, #6 is not the last issue of Keepers. There's also a #7, which is a prequel story.
Disclaimer: it has a different illustrator so it's not quite as good, but still competent and interesting to look at. The new guy does his best to imitate Frezzato's brilliance.

Right. I have that one too, and I agree. I just wish Frezzato would do more stuff we can get our hands on.

I've looked everywhere on the internet and I honestly don't know what he's been up to.
From what I've gathered, he's not doing anymore work for Heavy Metal, but that's about it.

My friend who lifts, is built AF, has a man-bun and who got stopped by girls in Thailand who thought he was that actor from the Twilight movies owns the whole series.

Try something more obscure, maybe?

His own HP says that he added more material to the Keepers of Maser universe.

Live action Fezy Yugher?

I think I remember reading this on Heavy Metal magazine.

I remember reading a comic a kid made back in elementary school called Frog Ball Z, it was basically just a frog version of Goku blowing up other animals...or maybe it was junior high. I don't think anybody else on this site has read it.

PENG!

This is probably too obscure even for Mexicans.

Thank you blessed user. Have never been able to find Maser vol 4 for a reasonable price.

The whole series is definitely worth checking out. The world-building alone is stellar stuff.

I read Margot in Badtown.

Maybe someone can help me out. I read a few comics back in the early 90s and I have no idea what the title was. It had to do with a bumbling army of lizards or reptiles, sort of like beetle bailey. It was very cartoony, was made before 1995, and might have been in black and white.

So 90s it's timeless