Anyone else pleasantly surprised at how relatively well Black people are handling this election?

Anyone else pleasantly surprised at how relatively well Black people are handling this election?

I live in the suburbs around Baltimore and haven't had or heard of any major problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGMEYEHf1zg
metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/man-severely-beaten-by-mob-shouting-you-voted-trump-6248405/
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they remember their place

I work with a lot of disenfranchised black individuals and they're all taking it fine.

Honestly I know Sup Forums will hate on it but it isn't even poor black people who are the problem, it's just the gangbangers and the ultralibs who glorify them. There's plenty of decent if not misguided black individuals that are just as frustrated as we are about things.

Blacks in particular rioting against trump makes no sense to me. I could understand latinos and Muslims to an extent but what in the world has Don ever done or said bad about blacks?

>that pic
damn i wouldn't of recognized him without the file name

Trump is a real nigga, son.

do they care outside the really indoctrinated/paid shill ones

Trump never insulted blacks, in fact he said he loves them many times. He got more of the black vote than Romney. The people causing problems are liberals - mostly angry liberal white youth.

REAL NIGGAS

>Chappelle
He's always been a pretty cool character.

They don't give a shit since obama was gone either way

Real Niggas

Dave Chappelle is white

They wanted him just as much as we did but had to keep it hidden out of fear of being exiled by the few hillshills around them
The largest triggered demographic is fucking white people, they fucking victim appropriate

>knife and fork

when did he get so fat.

All of the ones that I know voted for him. Coincidentally, they all have jobs though......

I think there's a lot of black people know that while they're intelligent enough to know the white man built civilisation, the rest of the black people aren't. They need only look at Africa, free from Imperialism is just shit.
It's a bitter pill to swallow, but they know that they're not equal, the white man built the world we're all living in and they know that niggers are gonna wreck it all.

Trump doesn't hate black ppl that's why.

If you're black, white or a native (small minority) you will get treated ok. Any other race, sexuality etc is not welcome to America because America was created by whites with help of black people.

Obongo fucked up race relations

Sorry guys... it's just me

dont use the term liberal, they are not liberals, they are the regressive leftists zombie useful idiots of the globalist fascist cabal

white liberals are actually the ones chimping out throwing baby tantrums

15% of black men voted for Trump. That's pretty fucking outstanding considering all the "he's waaacist" media coverage.

Meanwhile it's mostly whites rioting in Portland.

Was at the white house during election night.

The black men there were pretty civil and congratulated us after Trump showed signs of winning.

It was the loud privileged private-college black girls who were shouting MUH BIGOTRY.

Pol will hate me but;

They're the one minority in the US used to mistreatment. This is nothing new and they've been here before. It's the newly arrived snowflake minorities that think it's the end of the world

He's not fat, he's swole.

Dude if I was eating on a plane (or anywhere) that fancy I wouldn't want to get my hands greasy either

That's because they live in red states and this isn't the first time they've seen the democrat candidate lose in their state. They're fucking grown up enough to know that elections don't always go their way.

Dave SNL Monologue is pretty based though. The skit with him and Chris Rock with the libtards is hilarious though.

Because black ppl knew that no matter who was elected they were going to get fucked over.

The only people upset about this election are bougie bitches from NYC and LA and their cuck male friends.

just use a tissue to wipe your hands.
i doubt its fancy to him either, a private jet is hardly out of the norm for him.

i just thought it was funny is all, using a knife and fork for boneless chicken i could understand but that looks awkward with bones and shit in it

As a """""minority"""", a fucking proud minority who was born in the USA and wouldn't have t any other way fuck these liberals and people egging on minorities.

This is a country that accepted my mom when she and her family fled communism. This is a country that my grandfather tried to escape to time and time again, facing torture every time he was returned to Cuba until he finally made it. Man were fucking Cuban most of my family is dark like Dave Chapelle.

All these " hurt" minorities are doing is trying to tell people like me ,who work 2 jobs and go to fucking school, that we can't be as great as we want to be. They want to convince me that I'm weak and my skin should determine my views and paths in life. They imagine were about to pack our shit up and start heading to concentration camps and shit. But its in their fucking imagination. These people are either delusional or unemployed. You don't see white folk protesting the elections in 08 or 12. Shit most of the people protesting are guilty white folk who watched too many RATM videos from the ages of 10-16 and want to be a "part of something". I wish I could just tell all these people to get a fucking job. When I saw the results at 2 am I wasn't worried about trump being president. I was worried because I had to be up at 5 am to get to fucking work. Half these niggas didn't know what the fuck the electoral college was until Tuesday. Bunch of fucking retards honestly. Its like Dave said, I never thought I would see a white riot in Portland.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGMEYEHf1zg

Only paid shills and outgoing idiots are protesting right now.

>blacks being outgoing
>people wanting to pay blacks to do what they normally do for free
Pick one

Pretty right

That's because no one cares except retarded teenage white people.

On my facebook, none of my black friends care about the Trump election. My few gay friends are pretty ambivalent about it too.

Yet, all the young liberal white women are outright hysterical, with all these "I'm so scared" posts. I've been laughing my ass off at them all week.

Does anybody have the gif/webm of the black dude at the polls pointing to his MAGA hat in the background?

They're just hibernating for the winter.

Black people don't really care, or understand, politics anyway

i have only seen good from them, even if i disagree with them

it's seems to be mostly cucked white numales that are acting like babbies

Same old shit, different degree

kek, four niggers shot an Anti-Trump rioter on a bridge last night if I remember. Tried to block their car, one of them leaned out and glocked him.

I live in Florida, the only people who voted for Hillary are cubans (which even niggers hate), jews, and welfare collecting niggers.

They are shooting each other in Portland or but the TV won't show you that because it's racist.

The intelligent blacks are used to getting neglected by politics. This is the first time someone said "fuck off" to those liberal crybabies and they don't know how to handle it. So they flip their shit.

the black redemption arch is fucking great

What the fuck else are the gonna do? Get jobs and become productive citizens? Or continue to suck the Gorenment teat?

Trump should have gotten at least 20 to 30% of the black vote. It shouldn't be so low.

Think about it, who do blacks relate to more. Some bitch lawyer who lives in a world of politics they don't understand ? Or a rich ass mofo who loves getting into feuds with other famous people and destroying them to get respect? Not to mention he has been supporting guys like mike Tyson. Even tupac name-dropped him.

I really like based Cuban Americans

because Obama won't be president anymore. No more free passes.

seems like hardworking and successful black people are handling it well, while useless welfare leeches are rioting.

I had some white bitch tell me that Cubans aren't Latino because we are too conservative. I fucking hate white liberals.

The media is just pushing their narratives just as they did before the election. They will never learn.

He's said they love him and that inner cities are terrible places to be. Clearly, he's talking about the people there and nothing else.

As a black guy, top kek

metro.co.uk/2016/11/10/man-severely-beaten-by-mob-shouting-you-voted-trump-6248405/

Blacks are like Slavs. Give them a macho strongman and they will follow.

I don't think blacks really liked Hillary at all desu. It is funny that all the butthurt are whites tho.

Because Trump was never anti-Black.

Black people know a rich old white lady isn't going to do shit for them, especially when she promised Mexicans, Gays, and Muslims all the support.

Sure most of them voted for her, but they did so in lower numbers.

For them, it's probably a loss, but a minor one.

Any mildly informed person would know that all the negative shit thrown at Trump during the elections was paid for by rich organizations, like Soros' Open Society foundation.

Honestly, the black people here in Europe are probably more triggered than americans, the MSM shilled very hard for Killary and against Trump every day.

>suburbs of Baltimore

Towson senpai

What a clearly fascinating turn of events. We can hire American blacks to deport the Mexicans.

They secretly respect his pimping ways .

Remember the media was really trying to hammer in that Trump was racist and most people don't look into politics at all themselves. They vote Democrat because they're a registered Democrat and have always voted Democrat.

Just saw this on shitbook

Well, blacks do have the most to lose if Mexicans take over.

Obama killed their liberal hope lol

Deray is a neoliberal shill. Came up through TFA too. Same thing with Ta-Nehisi and Jamelle, all neoliberal puppets.

It's suburban whites throwing the fits

Trump is going to do well for them and I'm excited to bro out with blacks in MAGA hats in 2020

trump is a pimp. But blacks are so reliant on hand outs that of course trump will hurt their lifestyle.

To fix blacks, they must be taken out of school half the day at a very young age, like even before puberty, and put to work at some job, learning job skills and making money. That will keep them out of trouble and get them used to working, and especially working for non-blacks.

>wearing $10,000+ bespoke suit

ben carson was my first pick. hopefully donald trump will show the real face of black people such as ben carson rather then the retarded criminals that the globalists usually promote

underrated post. I know many legal hispanics that are true hard-working Americans. Unfortunately I have also met many worthless cholo-types that need to gtfo

Black people are one of the reasons Trump won.

There was a time kids, not so long ago, when we all got along pretty well.

Right around 1990 we got private prisons and then rap music and race relations started going to shit.

Ice Cube on Trump

youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

they dont give a fuck or know their place by now.

There is a difference between Black People and dumb niggers.

Ive noticed pasty nu""males"" and fat feminists to be the ones rioting

All the people freaking out are white liberals who thought that the country is "better than this"

Black people are more calm cause they knew that white people still hated them.

Since private prisons, murder rates have tumbled tho.

That's because Trump made the first serious outreach to the black community of any Republican candidate of my lifetime.

Also, blacks are pretty redpilled when it comes to women, so the "misogyny" charge that libshits threw around didn't register with them.

It's spics and crybaby liberal millenials that are flipping their shit, as usual

it seems winner blacks voted for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=wZBJbMsEvqY

More black people voted for trump than you will ever know

any nig that had a great manufacturing job in the 90s definitely voted against that lizard bitch

i worked at one of the few remaining unionized factories in my state. 3 white people on the floor including me, 2 white people in the brass, 85 black people, 5 mexicans, 1 native american, 3 asians. All the black people came from shitty childhoods, some of them started off in manufacturing in the 90s but some got there later and turned their life around. A great job with work they can and will do, they got amazing benefits and insurance for all their kids, and their other people and friends are all ghetto and trying to find work and going to prison and shit. Also, one of the asian dudes escaped pol pot, worked 20 years there including seven years straight of over time, retired at 60 with fuckton of money.

Way more black people used to be like that but lost their jobs to nafta.

you are joking right? black people on the media are btching as if Trump elected is bringing back slavery even though Trump never even mentioned anything about blacks in his campaign ever.

Yeah Cube on point here. Black people have given up hope. The only thing the Left offers these days is empty sloganeering about "diversity" and "inclusion." Diversity doesn't pay the bills.

Dave Chappelle was saying on SNL this week that people should give Trump a chance

Being part of (((the media))) is why they're talking like that, not necessarily because they're black

This. Niggers are still being niggers as usual.

BUT HE GOT 15% OF THE BLACK VOTE!

Well, gee, that means 85% voted against him.

Look at MSM, niggers still being niggers.

"People"
94% of them hate you and voted against you. Give them that sheriff and Ben carson power and that's it

These people ITT are fucking retards. They actually think niggers all of a sudden love white people because trump was elected. How fucking stupid can you guys be?