Have we seen the last of Baby Liefeld (aka Jon Malin) in comics?

polygon.com/comics/2018/1/25/16919660/marvel-comics-jon-malin-sjw-hitler-tweet

Hopefully

It's too bad he'll get sacked for personal views and not because he's one of the worst artists around.

Honestly him going off and shit talking collaborators and editors will probably do more damage to his career than a weird Twitter rant. McCarthy, Dixon, EVS still get work because they're not flinging shit even though they're open about their political views.

he was complaining about being given too much to draw so it might very well be he's fired for being a shitty artist

Silly Jelly Wizards going full yandere when someone else made a move on their waifu was pretty fun to watch, de arimasu~~~

But seriously folks, we can't let Marlin get his hands on the pencil case codes! I lowkey would read a Malin Hawkman book with a Hawkworld setting.

Liefeld pls

>polygon

>a fucking link to polygon
you faggots are not even trying anymore

>b-buh Syaf
Didn't he get admonished and shitcanned for this, or did something change recently?

Malin acts like such a fucking bitch all it takes for him is to paint his hair purple and he'll fit right in with the crowd he so despises

I'm just glad it's him and not somebody like Caselli or Larraz.

>polygon

Who gives a shit?

Yep, Syiaf's shit wasn't tolerated, so he frames it in a way that ignores that.

actually he is saying marvel encourage that type of behavior with their "anti" mentality and that in fact they allowed those message to get printed, the actual truth however is that it was the incompetent editors fault

>muh covering up women

He's copying Liefeld, who's known for drawing impossibly svelt women with next to no clothing, so his "it was always inclusive" feels kinda cheap.

Hell. Stan Lee himself, commented on how they drew naked women getting dressed very often. And yet this dude would imagine female characters as damsels by the dozen.

Not that I support all that marvel does. in fact I don't like their artificial push for diversity.

I mostly read indie stuff, and yes, it has a great mix of diversity AND good content.

Dude should just leave the one company he doesn't like instead of acting like it's all bad.

>Dude should just leave the one company he doesn't like
no one else will hire him, that's why he's going nuclear

I see.

Then the problem is with him. no need to act like the whole industry is going to shit creatively because of what he doesn tlike.

I mean. He has a few points, but his whole shtick reeks of "old man unhappy the world is changing to address issues he's never had to face".

Other people working in the industry, from minority communities, woudl be the first to mention how they struggled to get work, or saw wrong representation.

Kinda like Priest and how Marvel wouldn't put him on any non-black character. Or female writers put on female super heroes all the time, and never straight dudes like, say, Superman (although i'm sure there are exceptions).

My point is : the whole "it was always inclusive" is generally the argument of straight white dudes who thought "hey it has a token (insert here), and a black person wrote Black Panther last year, surely that's enough!

>Or female writers put on female super heroes all the time, and never straight dudes like, say, Superman (although i'm sure there are exceptions).

I'm trying to remember how many female writers who worked on Superman. Only ones I could remember were Louise Simonson during the 90's and Gail Simone during the 00's. Anybody else remember any others?

I'd actually be interested to know too.

I used Superman as an example, but really I thought of it because I read a text by a female writer talking about how she was the first woman to write batman in a long ass time (if not ever. Can't remember)/

I think Devin Grayson is still the only woman to have ever written a Batman ongoing

G. Willow Wilson did at least one Superman story a couple years back, I believe.

Malin never should have been hired, he clearly doesn't have the 2/3 golden qualities
>good
>on time
>easy to work with
Malin just has "on time", but he is a seriously abhorrent artist, and now he's outed himself as a frothing retard on top of it. His views are irrelevant, he could be a raging vegan and going about it like this would get him buried.

And she wrote her self insert raping a main character. Charming.

According to her it was sexual assault, not rape

I hate his art too but don't defend marvels SJW bullshit just because he was the one to call them out on it.

No tard boy, I'm saying he's a mongoloid for shitting on other creators. That is a cardinal sin in any industry. He can say "I don't like current politics of the industry and I think they're disingenuous in what they're trying to accomplish" but when he calls out people directly he's getting the axe.

Oh, come on. How many male authors wrote stupid shit in Batman?

The guy acts as if anti white and anti Trump was the same thing. He acts as if Ardian Syaf is still working with Marvel.

I'm just saying she did a disservice to the cause.

if anything, she proved that women really are equal to men

This.

>sir, this dude has written som dumb shit in the last issue
>better stop hiring dudes to write Batman right away!

Syaf did nothing wrong. He just inserted his politics into the comic.

He at least had the decency to hide them so if you don't know some date it goes over your head.

Oh Syaf's career is fucking over. He showed an allegiance to a xenophobic political group that isn't even widely liked in it's own country.

I don't think anyone in the industry was more vocal against him than G Willow Wilson

The only thing he did wrong was admit that in public, maybe they would have let him keep his job.

You guys are fucking hypocrites. You profess that "politics" makes comics better, but you only let one type of politics: Western leftism. When a dude tries to make political commentary relevant about his own country, he gets thrown under the bus.

I don't know if you noticed this just now, but comics are not for right-wingers.

>And she wrote her self insert raping a main character. Charming.
Nothing wrong with that.

>political commentary relevant about his own country

His view is that non Muslims shouldn't be given the same rights in Indonesia, he's openly part of a hate group. He knows this and that's why he blocked people from viewing his Facebook. He got found out as a bigot.

I mean, Nazis getting shown that they aren't accepted in society while we also get rid of one of the worst artists in comics is really a win win

He considers himself central though.

I mean I only got the impression that Malin was a dumbass making bizarre comments and doubling down when confronted. The " it's oppression that I can't draw titties" type, but I didn't listen to that stream with EVS people were talking about.

The only out right hatemonger I know of is one of the people at Alt Hero with his " This is how we save the West" cartoons

Don't you know if you're not the correct kind of leftist then you're literally a nazi.

Thats the thing though. Most people that call themselves "centrists" are so far to the right that they don't know what that means.

>His view is that non Muslims shouldn't be given the same rights in Indonesia,
Yeah and so what? Islam will become the biggest religion on the world in a few years anyways.

>Most people that call themselves "centrists" are so far to the right that they don't know what that means.
I didn't knew advocating for an ethnostate to be centriest view.

BAITING IS MY ONLY JOY

Well it's Indonesia, but that is pretty much mainstream.

So did Malin, apparently.

Too late. Him, Zub and Breevort already ruined T-bolts.

He is right tho

And he did nothing wrong either.

>Devin Grayson
You mean Mark Waid's ex GF?