I think I cracked the code as to why American's are so fucking stupid

I think I cracked the code as to why American's are so fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

outkickthecoverage.com/the-20-most-profitable-college-football-teams-122215
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/
humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8
youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I
secretservice.gov/contact/
fbi.gov/contact-us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(for real)

is this chart for the mentally retarded?

everyone knows college coaches get paid millions

sure its often a waste... but idiot liberals run every university in the country...

They get paid that much because college football brings in millions (billions?) of dollars

It literally doesn't except for the top 4 schools

Those football coaches generate more revenue for the school than all of the others combined.

Learn economics you idiot leaf.

>American's
>'
I laughed

its simple supply and demand economics, faggot. There are only a handful of elite people able to competitively coach a football team, which brings in a lot of money for the school.

compare that to the dime-a-dozen faggoty leftist "women's studies" professors, of course they make shit income

Coaches salaries are paid (largely) by rich donors. They are almost entirely separated from the actual budget. So fuck off leaf.

Sorry, but that is false. This pic is from my sports economic class, many schools make money; and even more since the switch from BCS --> CFP system

You serious man? Almost every schoold in the power five turns a profit. Very few run deficits. You must be confused.

outkickthecoverage.com/the-20-most-profitable-college-football-teams-122215

Football games bring in millions a game. A good coach makes the university and the state way more money than Einstein ever did.

Our collegiate system was designed back when college was intended mainly for the sons of rich men to make connections and otherwise goof off.

STEM was largely well funded by grants.

Unfortunately as college has become the only avenue towards middle class living thanks to outsourcing and mass immigration, the system hasn't changed. College hasn't transitioned into an institution focused on productivity and learning, it's still for the most part a place where you goof off and make connections.

Football coaching is something only certain people can do.
Market demands a price.
Grow up. Anyone can teach

>leaf

Nope, that isn't the reason. In the rest of the word is pretty much the same, and ofc you know not every country is just as stupid.

>college has become the only avenue towards middle class living

just not true imo. its a one-way ticket to debt slavery and liberal brainwashing. young people need to teach themselves a trade. preferably computer programming if they want to remain economically relevant

but the money generated just goes to more administrator salaries and vanity projects

Which would be fine if colleges were still the places where the sons of rich men go to fuck around. But these days normal people are expected to pay high fucking tuitions just to get middle class jobs.

Although honestly most those tuitions aren't high because of football programs and vanity projects, they are mainly high because of the student debt bubble caused by loose credit

most people aren't smart enough to teach themselves STEM majors. That's why the vast majority of college majors are in the liberal arts to begin with.

We need to go back to IQ testing for entry level STEM jobs, that would eliminate years of pointless college classes and fees.

Ironically the only reason we banned IQ testing was because it "discriminated" against blacks.

I say it's ironic because blacks "still" aren't represented in STEM it's all Whites/Asians

All we did by banning IQ tests is force whites to waste time and money getting pointless certification.

Football is actually what helps blacks the most by getting them easy money and scholarships and motivating faculty to look the other way when they rape white coeds like at Baylor.

Make school intellectual programs more showy, football programs have more cultist following

Higher education is not a right. It is a product that is purchased, and it has always been this way.

Opening higher education to the masses was a stupid decision.

It forced lower entry costs, which directly harm the quality of the university and its sustainability.

It also forces the university to pander to the lowest common denominator in order to attract the most student loans.

Students also need to learn to view education as a product that they have purchased. If you are unhappy with this product, you are literally paying for it. You have every right to complain about receiving poor quality services from the university.

We are facing another Head of the Hydra, CTR, United We Dream, SPLC, BLM. These are all heads of the George Soros Hydra. Follow the money and it usually goes back to the same place.

discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

rt.com/usa/george-soros-class-war-619/

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

reddit.com/r/Sorosforprison/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

>MUST SEE VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=QT_PGEG87m8

youtube.com/watch?v=eo-sIpCIXq8

youtube.com/watch?v=vinXBY9-I9I

They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for concern trolling, race baiting, and calls to violence. If you see them calling for violence towards the President or any other official please contact the Secret Service or the FBI.

secretservice.gov/contact/

fbi.gov/contact-us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA/#MFGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in. They are trying to divide us by flooding the site with concern troll type threads. Its very easy to get sucked in and forget about what the real issues are. We have A LOT of new people here now and need to keep the important threads at the TOP.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot...

>is this chart for the mentally retarded?

Why yes, it was made for Americans after all.

Yeah bro we were responding to the guy who said only 4 football programs were profitable. Don't know what the fuck your on about. Sounds like liberal nonsense tho.

No the liberal arts are generally shit because they are nothing but globalist propaganda anymore.

If anything lib arts professors should be getting paid less.

One of the reasons college football is such a huge money maker is because players get paid fuck all thanks to the NCAA. Same applies to all collegiate sport in the US.

Universities are a fucking joke, they are the biggest scam of the century.

The economy does not need tens of millions of software developers of which only maybe a single percent produce anything of real value. It doesn't need hordes of social scientists, it doesn't need English majors, it doesn't need women's studies majors.

Historically most past economies thrived without the population even needing to be able to fucking read, education does not foster a strong economy, this is a complete fabrication used to force masses of people into institutions to extract money from them and brainwash them or fill them with completely worthless knowledge. The western world is going to suffer very badly when millennials, the "most educated demographic in history", enter the workforce en masse and realize their skills aren't needed at all. It is already happening, in fact, and thousands and thousands are unable to get work in their desired field because it is simply over-saturated.