So how often is Sup Forums going to be spammed with "B-But China!" posts when this movie does gangbusters at the box...

So how often is Sup Forums going to be spammed with "B-But China!" posts when this movie does gangbusters at the box office?

Imagine being so butthurt about black people that you actively wish for a movie starring a black cast to fail for no other reason than racism

It's good to know that "But China" shitposting will be an astounding hit.

how is T'challa going to defeat killmonger, klaw and m'baku without murdering them?

Imagine trying to act righteous while posting on the asshole of the internet this side of TOR.

Imagine being so culturally starved that you think Black Panther is the first movie in America to have only black people on its posters. You're not the only one who makes imaginary high grounds.

>lmao i'm so meta

Black Panther is powerful enough to destroy Eldrich entities. He will defeat those guys without any difficulty.

Why Sup Forums is trying to make this kinda threads when people here either don't care about this movie or they're just happy BP got a movie which is still low

Once he locks in that crossface chickenwing, it's over.

I was interested in this movie until I saw that Man-ape is just a lanklet with chest stubs and a knock off BP suit.

I wanted the hulking huge man with his own bulky advanced tech suit that uses a gorilla as its theme. Andy Serkis as the claw guy is a more interesting bad guy.

>Without murdering them
Why wouldn't he kill them? Most Marvel heroes have killed their villains, they're not Superman they don't have to deal with the baggage of being "above it"

Reminder that if you are White you DON'T GET TO WATCH BLACK PANTHER
This is OUR CULTURE and you don't get to appropriate it

WE?

I do, and it's just as sad as wishing it succeeds on that line as well.

it's the first black movie in a long time that isnt slavery or Madea level coonery. I can understand why black people are hyped about this: even many of them are tired of the victimization narrative. They like non-politics, action movies too.

>They like non-politics
It's Black Panther

If it suceeds, we get a good movie and everyone who worked on the film benefits. If it fails, then everyone fails.

Wanting the movie to fail is sad.

And?

how (when) will Sup Forums get these shit threads to fuck off back to Sup Forums?

>Madea level coonery
That reminds me, I just found out the other day that he was in Star Trek of all fucking movies.

can we ban Sup Forums thread or at least make some kinf of general so they can stay there

>MCU heroes
>Having a no killing rule

Like wanting "Oh, the cast have ____ skin colour thus it must succeed" isn't even more depressing, due to what it says about the culture consuming it.

if you don't watch the movies you have no right to memearrow.

Please boycott nignog propaganda.
If you truly like comics and capes, just wait and watch it on the web.
>inb4 angry monkey replies

Why do you marvel and dc fags care so much about the gross of a movie when the quality is the only thing that matters?

Fine by me, faggot.

The only movies that do bad in China are dialogue heavy dramas/thrillers. Marvel movies always do well. No idea why Sup Forums thinks it's going to bomb.

Didn't the last Star #WOKE Wars hilariously crash in china? I don't pay much attention to this shit.

Can you imagine how the dirty the theaters will be will all the niggers in them or actually maybe empty. Anyone how the pic of that one guy asking white people not to attend?

Movie gross determines if a sequel will be made. Sequels means franchise success. Franchise success means more exposure, more merchandise. More of all that means a win.

Imagine being so retarded that you think Black Panther from Marvel is the same thing as the political faction.

I would rather one great movie that doesn't gross very much than 20 bare minimum movies that gross a billion each.

You're right actually, but TLJ was a mess plot wise. Imagine trying to understand the B plot through subtitles. It barely made sense in English.

african americans are appropriating pure african culture

A LOOOOT

China never liked Star Wars. That’s been a thing for years. However, they always liked MCUshit.

And yet they don’t like niggers either, so Black Panther doesn’t have much hope there.

It's MCU.

Yeah, keep crying about those sour grapes while everyone else actually enjoys going to the movies again.

As mediocre and formulaic as people like to claim the MCU is, it's largely the reason why so much of Hollywood bombed at the box office in 2017 and is being forced to scramble to find a "solution". Not because everyone went to see the MCU movies instead of the other stuff, but rather because the MCU has started a trend of expected quality where by audiences more and more want something they know will be genuinely mediocre-good instead of rolling the dice on any movie that can look good in trailers but the be utter trash. And with more movies coming out a year than ever before and producer manufactured garbage being shoveled into people's laps, you had better be able to pull off something as good as a MCU movie (however you feel that is) if you want audiences to waste their time on it.

Think of going to the movies as trying your luck at some lottery tickets, the movie might be great, but more often than not it will suck. Now if one brand of lottery tickets guaranteed them a $5-10 dollar payout every time why would you bother with the others?

Like it or hate it the MCU is forcing Hollywood to acknowledge that your product has to be at least "this good" if you want to sell tickets, which whatever the fallout I'll welcome the change over the standard fair of what gets made into movies today.

Forget that crap, Black Dynamite 2 is coming.

I think as long as it's mostly black people punching each other they'll be ok with it. If it turns out otherwise then yeah, it'll bomb.

Are you trying to make it happen? Because these gloating threads aren't helping.

Yes because every DCEU film (save for Wonder Woman) wasn't preceded by floods of gloating threads. But that's okay, it's only a problem when the MCU does that.