Why so jealous?

Why so jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3869620/andrew-dobson-jailed-paedophile-images-videos-sex-doll-hong-kong-intercepted-airport-midlands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there ever any kind of joke in dobson comics?

yes

Of course his fatass would choose to hangout at a damn grease trap

If he was less of shithead this comic would be sad

It's another "shit on Dobson thread"
Good. I think the last one 404ed

Wait, was that his personal "mcdonalds night" or was it a school thing?

That guys ego is so inflated, it's almost unbearable.

Personal. And he thought his classmates would be interested.

To be fair. He is a pop-icon.

Wheres the joke fuckley?

But

I went to his college. I know exactly which McDonald’s he’s talking about and every time I go I think of this sad little man and this sad little comic.

>shilling for one of the most overpriced companies in the world

He fell for the "windous evil and apple gud boys" meme

Even on the internet, Apple users can't hide their superiority complex

At least suggest a decent burger place like Red Robin's or Five Guys.

Yes.
Dobbo himself.

post pics

>I am fat fuck

I'd call that terrible, but it must be great for your self-esteem.

"At least I'm not that sad little man, with his sad little comic."

Let's not pump his ego up more than it already is.

What and why?

Actually "mcdonalds nights" hosted by schools are pretty common. Local Mcdonalds put up decorations in a schools color one night a week and like 10% of all sales during the time get donated to the school.

The saddest part is that this is a great comic about a sad weirdo who thinks McDonalds is a classy, fun place to spend a Friday night. Dobson's life is so comically inept that he accidentally wrote a funny comic. It's just not funny for the reason he thinks it is.

To Dobson's credit, this comic was from before Apple went fully evil. People forget that Apple was one of the better computer choices until the late 2000s.

I M A G I N E B E I N G A T C O M P U T E R S

isn't he going to be banned from twitter?

hope so

>People forget that Apple was one of the better computer choices until the late 2000s.
The prices were okay and you got usb ports out the ass, but it came at a great cost. You became an insufferable cunt and lost all your friends when they became mmo addicts in a game you couldn't join.

imagine being tom dobson

I honestly believe that being Dobbo is worse than being Chris-chan.
Chris chan is not really aware of the dasaster he is, and he seemsto be blissfull is his delusional insanity. But Dobbo, he is a fat, sad, pathetic, sweaty, miserable hopeless sack of failure, and the worst part of it is that he is fully aware of it. Thats what I think hell may be like.

I played Skyrim on a macbook pro that was already a few years old when Skyrim came out. No major framerate issues. What was he using, a fucking Apple II?

That's true for now. But Chris is completely and utterly fucked when his mom dies. He'll probably get put in a home for disabled adults.

I almost relate to him

>playing Skyrim in 2015 at 10 fps

What the fuck?

I can't tell if you edited this to be Loss or what but four panels of him eating a big mac is legitimately funnier than the original comic

Oh even better, he can't even run Undertale on his Mac.

It's just the same panel over and over. No Loss edit here (though another idea is someone could use the fourth Loss panel but with Dobson in the bed)

8/8

Why didn't he just pre-order, take the demo disc, and then cancel the pre-order later? Is he that much of a faggot?

Wait did he admit to stealing?

Blow up dolls were his downfall

thesun.co.uk/news/3869620/andrew-dobson-jailed-paedophile-images-videos-sex-doll-hong-kong-intercepted-airport-midlands/

No.

There absolutely was not a "McDonald's" night at MCAD.

That McDonald's is located in a place known locally as "Eat Street".

Block after block of dozens of affordable resturaunts of every type you could name.

If you picked eat to McDonald's on Eat Street, there was something wrong with you.

P.S.

I went to school with Dobson.
Ask me anything.

>implying dobbie would work hard for anything
He'd rather just step off the treadmill and whine about how unfair the goal is.

Where are you in your career now?

Since this is a Dobson thread.

Our biggest national chan is in legal trouble after a local poster known for stalking a particular girl for years, but recently he a mental breakdown so he killed the girl and made a post with her dead naked body and a long line of text of how sad and miserable he feels, he then killed himself.

Okay. Was really always that socially awkward? Tell us some Dobbo horror stories!

Wait, what?

What year did you attend? Any proof you can provide? Have an art piece you can show us?

>and made a post with her dead naked body and a long line of text of how sad and miserable he feels
You're going to need to post a screencap.

Did he ever interrupted a professor to correct him or tell a boring anecdote?

Did he smell?

McDonald's is gross tho. Tastes more of chemical preservatives and salt than of beef or...really any kind of real food stuff
buy some fresh ground beef, salt and pepper it and cook the patty in an iron skillet. guaranteed to taste better than mcdogfood

Dobson is such a sad, pathetic man. He knows deep down that what he did was wrong and he should feel bad about it, but his ego is so inflated that he can't bring himself to believe that.

At lest he isn't anthony burch

>but his ego is so inflated
pffhahaha

This but also describe his stench

To clarify. I am answering questions about "Hat Andy", not myself.

But for the sake if comparison...

>I work in the field I went to school for
>I look back on years I graduated and can tell I've improved my art
>I made lifelong friends, and met my wife in school
>I have peers who were former classmates and I can call on them for help any time.
>Same goes for my professors

Hat Andy has...his hat?

Worse.
His comic is meant to make him seem like a victim of social mistreatment.
The opposite is true.

Knowing this. I'm sure that the "bullies" in his elementary school were merely other boys trying to play with him or draw him out.
Then Dobson snapped and served out at them.

This happened to me several times when dealing with Dobson.
Hold on, I'm gonna type up about some of his public melt downs.

>80 cent falafel
>Goes to McD's

What a dumb sack of shit.

>Mac can't get virus or any pc problem
>Is a idiot who can't barely do anything tech related
>Mac is good for art
>Is a shitty artist
>Mac is like healthy food
>is fat as fuck

Also, did he just say that Mac isn't convenient and is not good for more than one thing?

And why the pc is full of spiderwebs?

Why "problems" is written with quotation marks?

And why can't he draw fucking fruit?

Dobson got raped in school?

>served*
*sperged

See
But of course. One of his worst public melt downs started out this way. (Typing up the tale now)

Of course.
Like junk food and B.O., obviously.

Seconding with Dobson horror stories

Fatfucks shouldn't try to act like they eat healthy.

here is the girl he killed

I’m guessing eventually a fan will just take him in and enable his terrible life choices for a few years until his heart explodes from too much fast food.

Did you ever have to work with him on a group project?

He might go to live with his brother, who might try to straighten him out.