Can We Get A New Lib Tears Thread?

I'm still drinking glasses of tears by the gallon and want more.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6f0EHCydRE&lc=z12ce3axdlrzzlnea22fz5kwexezthmc2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33Rxez4wRso&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCU7I7CSc8c
youtube.com/watch?v=D05jRq-2y5g
arhivach.org/thread/213989/
arhivach.org/thread/213821/
arhivach.org/thread/213762/
arhivach.org/thread/213738/
arhivach.org/thread/213539/
arhivach.org/thread/213340/
arhivach.org/thread/213267/
arhivach.org/thread/213170/
arhivach.org/thread/213095/
arhivach.org/thread/212905/
youtube.com/watch?v=fhJqMQSafRo
youtube.com/watch?v=IgF0PgZZu6s
youtube.com/watch?v=-j3bqFStKKc
youtube.com/watch?v=qQH-DUeMPR8
youtube.com/watch?v=X7cNdl_M5Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuck you white people
>fuck racism
choose one

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

But Hillary isn't a liberal.

She's actually funny as fuck, there's gifs and webms of her doing actual cocaine off lines. Saw em yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=33Rxez4wRso&t=3s

Didn't this cunt get fired?

>DEMOCRACY IS FASCISM WHEN IT DOESN'T GO MY WAY

>11:06 AM - 8 Nov 2016

>7:44 AM - 9 Nov 2016

BTFO in 24 hours or less

youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI

>my friend's son
Almost.

Already bringing results, well done.

This is some first grade privelege right here. It's obvious that that cunt never had to take the bus in her life. Nowadays, the back is where the cool kids sit. If you make up lies about this, make them believable.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of liberals suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."

Does her shirt have HH written on the front?

Why is Trump's show of force French AMX-30B3 tanks?

youtube.com/watch?v=xCU7I7CSc8c

>"maybe I really am different" (or some shit, not even gonna bother watching that bullshit again)

I love how they're using this as a way to fuel their snowflake complex. Low energy as fuck.

how do these people even exist ay m'lao
>i scared my kids with made up threats
>they're scared
>i hate you
doesn't her shirt say HH though?

I've read an article about fear mongering that stated that not a single one of those alleged suicide has been confirmed so far.

Does she not realise that she's white or something? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Ha ha no one is taking your bait.

warn all your lefty friends, Donald Trump is going to spend the next four years doing nothing remotely Hitlerish, which will make the Democrats look silly. So silly, in fact, that if he runs again in 2020 (which he may or may not, like he will be 74) he'll win in such a landslide he might even take California. Best get used to saying President Trump

>told him that Trump will kill his parents.

Well, the kid is going to have fucking nightmares when you start telling him lies that someone is going to kill his parents. Jesus Fuck the liberal mindset is just too much.

I mean their candidate won.

>Tell people the boogyman will hunt then down and kill them in their beds.
>Blame the boogyman for scaring the kids.

Thats some toptier doublethink.

I'll be drinking Sup Forums tears when you faggots realise that Trump ain't gonna do shit,
He has no chance in hell at deporting the illegals and the Trump wall is a joke that will never be realised, get fucked Sup Forumsdditors.

[smugness intensifies]

Have they started using rubber bullets yet at the protests?

>Trump controls all three branches of government
>nothing will happen

So I just skeedaddled down to Big Joe's Fat Shack I did to get myself a basket of deep-fried cheeseburgers and a diet coke when I spotted a group of Brexit supporters.

They spotted me leaving the building and before I could even activate my life alert there was all sixteen of them approaching me - they slapped it out of my hand - leaving me defenseless and alone on that cold autumn morning.

They began beating me with their fists until I fell to the floor - they were screaming that "BRITAIN BELONGS TO NOBODY NOW STANK YANK" - and they pulled the baseball cap right off my head and stomped my mobility scooter into the mud.

After they had knocked most of my teeth down my throat they threatened that if I showed my face around here again they'd join America just so they could leave again

I am scared, I am literally shaking - there are Brexit supporters everywhere - they practically rule the streets.

Please send help.

Is there a youtube video of Cenk and humble water filter salesman's scuffle? I heard they got into a fight at some point.

>i'll be drinking Sup Forums tears when drumpf loses the primary
>i'll be drinking Sup Forums tears when drumpf loses the presidency
>i'll be drinking Sup Forums tears when the wall isn't built (you are here)

>telekinetic asian strangles puppy to death in front of group of women

Wasnt that Just from a edgy art project?

youtube.com/watch?v=D05jRq-2y5g

Also, anybody know the song name in the video?

i really hope these are fucking trolling. Literally pulling this shit out of their asses.

We collecting it in Russia since election day. Have fun.

10. arhivach.org/thread/213989/
9. arhivach.org/thread/213821/
8. arhivach.org/thread/213762/
7. arhivach.org/thread/213738/
6. arhivach.org/thread/213539/
5. arhivach.org/thread/213340/
4. arhivach.org/thread/213267/
3. arhivach.org/thread/213170/
2. arhivach.org/thread/213095/
1. arhivach.org/thread/212905/

>shut it down
Oy gewalt

Personally, I don't care about what he does or doesn't do. I care about how the left wing in general has become a fucking joke worldwide. Ten years ago, I used to laugh at Sweden and the US whenever I heard about stupid instances of PC outrage culture. Then it suddenly became a thing here. It's disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhJqMQSafRo

you monsters look what u did to a little girl

ITT: people who don't exist

Kek'd hard
Well done leaf, very well done

youtube.com/watch?v=IgF0PgZZu6s

is this /fit/ meme?
haven't been there for a while.

>professional
>media
Holy shit, it took me awhile before I seen her

just google it nigger

Tiptop kek

Stupid Newfag, that was supposed to be some quality pasta, not bait.

Lurk more

youtube.com/watch?v=-j3bqFStKKc
literal liberal tears

KEK

Just before Trump won the election, this bitch made a tweet about how America is divided and needs to heal. Now she posts this nonsense.

>Didn't this cunt get fired?
NO

Got this gem in my kikebook messenger directly. Its from a cuck so no worries.

ooo heaven is a place on earth x 15

haha

A man can dream...

wtf how is this bitch telling a kid his parents will be murdered by trump, trump's fault?

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

>Nowadays, the back is where the cool kids sit.

>nowadays

It was cool when I was a kid and I'm an old motherfucker. I'm not sure sitting at the back has ever been "uncool" because it's the area of the bus that is hardest for the driver to notice kids fucking around and doing bad shit. Also, everyone is faced forward so the cool kids can fuck with everyone in front of them.

That Macaulay Culkin looking moterfucker.

Libtards fear monger one another
>hurr durr this all Trumps doing!!!1!

>she

This was before the election, but a story that surely happened!!

>FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEE
They didn't learn anything from this election, did they? That telling white people they're racist, sexist scum and every achievement they ever did is by no merit of their own and can't wait to see them be replaced by minorities is how you get people to hate you and vote for the other candidate?

youtube.com/watch?v=qQH-DUeMPR8

This is how you handle libs.

My gay best friend killed himself after I said he may as well kill himself now Trump was president. This is the devastation of a trump presidency.

it's really amazing how it shows that she doesn't really give a fuck about the people who disagree with her choice. She didn't ever give two fucks about the opposition or people with different views and just thought they would have to shut up and tow the line

>Tell people random upsetting shit you made up
>They react negatively
>"This is all Trumps fault"

Is this an SS shirt?

She is crying, because now she needs a plane ticket if she wants to be raped by a Kenyan

>Watching all vids with 10 hours Drop It remix
>youtube.com/watch?v=X7cNdl_M5Xg

PARTY TIME

>Ugly shitskins, chinks and coalburners on the left
>Beautiful ,Aryan, strong jawed white men on the right