I want Batman to win because it will cause a racial charged shitstorm so massive we'll all be wading through virtual...

I want Batman to win because it will cause a racial charged shitstorm so massive we'll all be wading through virtual salt covered shit for...Like...Three whole days before everyone moves on to something else to get offended over.

Batman already lost to Spider-man because they treated him as the character instead of "one time the character did this so that's canon for the math that we are bad at doing".

Black Panther has too many bullshit feats, from putting Silver Surfer in an armlock to punching cosmic ubergods in the face. He can't lose.

>Black Panther has too many bullshit feats, from putting Silver Surfer in an armlock to punching cosmic ubergods in the face. He can't lose.

To be fair, Captain America has even more impressive feats than Panther.
And Cap got destroyed by the very same Batman.

And let's not pretend Batman and T'Challa are ANYWHERE in the same league as a blood lusted, no morals Peter Parker.

>natty bro versus superhuman
>bullet resistant costume point versus one that absorbs kinetic energy
>somewhat advanced in-house tech using corporate resources versus in-house tech that's centuries beyond the rest of Earth with the backing of an entire country rich in unobtanium
>fight ends because a panel of Batman punching some random thug really hard tipped the scale in his favor

>I want even more shitposts and race baiting
I hope you step on a lego.

Both Panther and Captain are superhumans, they shouldn't lose to him in direct combat

A prep war of Black Panther vs Batman in the other hand could go anyway.

Jokes on you faggot.
The sweet, stinging pain of stepping on Lego brand building bricks is my fetish.

>And Cap got destroyed by the very same Batman.
I'll never understand that when the canon-as-fuck JLA/Avengers mini series has Batman stating that Cap was on his level, but if they kept fighting he would simply lose.

>To be fair, Captain America has even more impressive feats than Panther.
>And Cap got destroyed by the very same Batman.

Batfags were super ass damaged over Spider-Man winning that they stitched his torso back together and threw him against Captain America to bullshit a victory for damage control.

>comic book hero A vs comic book hero B
>they get some punches in
>ultimately team up to stop some villain
Ever. Single. Time.

Popularity matters more than literally any other factor. Too bad that won't be used as an argument in the incoming shitstorm.

>canon
>wolverine defeating lobo
>batman defeating hulk
>Superman lift mjolnr
>Venom almost kill superman

>Both Panther and Captain are superhumans, they shouldn't lose to him in direct combat

And yet, according to Death Battle, Captain America does.
Their reasoning is that that, in that one cross-over, Batman only admitted defeat because Cap essentially has unlimited stamina and Bruce would eventually tire out. But by Death Battle rules, a Batman that's willing to kill wouldn't have that problem, and thus he wins.

These are the mental gymnastics of Screw Attack.

Sure, sometimes they get a match right by accident. Usually really obvious like Godzilla vs Gamera. But most of the time they use some obscure, one of comic panel from the 80's to show how the character they like more would win in a fight to the death.

>how the character they like more would win
So they thinking mega cunt rainbow dash is better than starscream.

>would
Sigh...
He says could, not would. Not the same thing.
And even then, character A stating something does not make that the truth.

Oh, and obviously

>a Batman that's willing to kill wouldn't have that problem
But captain hold back as well, if that's their only reason they're clearly biased.

What is death battle and why should I hate it?

I can see a Batman going to kill with all his toys beating Cap. I still think Cap would win 7/10 times, but I can see Batman winning.

Against Panther he's just fucked. He has very few options to get through the suit while anything Panther uses will go through his armor like butter.

Batman beat Hulk cold and Superman beat Spider-Man cold.

Hey, thanks for this post. It's been ages since I read JLA Avengers or Amalgam. So much of it was silly bullshit, but in a fun way. Batman's infinite butthurt at Punisher right after he got through telling everyone to stay cool, etc.

Batman beating Hulk is not canon.

Why wouldn't Black Panther win? In terms of intelligence, Black Panther is smarter. In terms of physical attributes, Black Panther is a legit super soldier and thus stronger and faster. In terms of resources, Black Panther have an entire nation backing him up. In terms of equipment that they uses, Black Panther is superior. Black Panther's suit less bulky than Batman's suit while being significantly more high-tech and advance.

Never mind the fact that Batman is incapable of defeating Captain America. Black Panther is an agiler Captain America whose entire suit is a Captain America shield.

>>A Batman that's willing to kill

So, not Batman? You can't just change a fundamental aspect of the character to suit your needs.

It was written by Len Wein. It's as canon as any crossover featuring the Hulk can be.

Exactly. I don't understand why people even compare the two. Because their costumes are black?

JLA/Avengers is canon, but that's it.

All the other crossovers are non-canon

Doesn't matter, not canon.

One of the rules of the show is that the characters fight to kill.

>So not Batman?

That's a legit complaint about the show. It's hard to like some of the fights when they end in one character getting brutally killed by another. Like the one where Spider-Man isn't content with just webbing up Batman, he has to web slingshot through his chest just because it has to end in a death.

Nigga YOU aren't canon.

That's really stupid.

People always forget that the armlock lasted a few seconds, tops.

>Really stupid

It gets even more stupid, like the one where WarGreymon slices Charizard into bloody ribbon before nuking him and Red while Tai cheers.

literally the point of the show is to know who would win if both characters gave it their all

They pit Venom against Bane because Venom is a symbiote and Venom is the drug Bane uses. The guy that can whip Spider-Man's ass versus a really strong guy that a beat cop can shoot to death.

Both are Aristocrats
Both are pragmatic
Both are dark
Both have a large amount of resources
Both have trained in many martial arts
Both are polymaths
Both are streetlevelers
Makes sense

Rich stealthy techno-ninjas who are the tacts of their respective superhero teams.

The saddest part of that? The fans demanded it. It was ASKED FOR.

Fucking hacks give me Tekakman Blade vs Rom the Spaceknight or Tron vs Bob.

Didn't Bats win that one due to him being stealthy and getting the drop on cap? It's the one way I can see him winning, and it makes sense.

>bait
>fuck you I’ll bite

> Black Panther is more intellegent than batman
Really? Batman is canon second most intelligent human in DC. So if black panther were in DC he would be second only to Lex or is he smarter than him too?

>Tron vs Bob
>They fight throughout different video game environments with the graphics changing from Atari level to NES level to Genesis level and finishing in modern 3D

GODDAMN IT WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THIS?

>"BATMAN IS A MARY SUE!!1!"
>Black Panther is literally "Batman but better at everything".
>"STOP CALLING BLACK PANTHER A MARY SUE!1"
Why is okay when Marvel does it?

Ted Kord is smarter than Batman. Mr. Terrific is smarter than Batman.

Inteligence in DC and Marvel are different.

Intelligence in Marvel is "who can build the more bullshitMcGuffin".

Intelligence in DC is "Who can make the better Keikaku?".

Read doomsday clock number one or two, most recent intellegents ranking. Don’t like it? Who cares it’s canon and there’s nothing you can do about it

There's a lot of characters that can fit that though. None of that says "these two characters are opposites" to me.

The fact that it flies in the face of previous canon doesn't matter? There's no fucking way Batman is second smartest. And if he is, that's pretty fucking sad.

Didn't they reverse the Comedian's death? I'm good.

>Both are Aristocrats

Legacy baby versus a bloodline with a background stretching for (apparently) millions of years steeped in magic.

>Both are pragmatic

Black Panther heads a country and has to make quick and dirty calls when needed to keep it intact, Batman can't even snap a clown's neck because his feelings will be hurt.

>Both are dark

They have dark costumes, but okay.

>Both have a large amount of resources

T'Challa's far outstrip Bruce's.

>Both have trained in many martial arts

Meh, redundant.

>Both are polymaths

T'Challa's use of his intelligence is better displayed.

>Both are streetlevelers

Black Panther is still physically superior to Batman by a fair margin despite this.

It's like saying French Guyana can take on China, they're both countries, right?

Why did toph win against gaara? death battle has made several questionable decisions and they will basically cherrypick their feats to suit the predetermined winner. let's not forget starscream vs the rainbow dash. The only death battle I really enjoyed recently was T.J Combo Vs Balrog.

You mean that shit event where Batman doubted the guy that figured out his identity and gave him advance warning of an upcoming threat but decided to ignore him? Would be quite pathetic if he is the 2nd smartest.

Damn, this Black Panther fella is a Mary Sue like no other.

given the Carol Vs 18 debacle and how they stated how flawed Goku v Superman 1 and 2 actually were, I'd give them the benefit of doubt and say they probably just phoned in Gaara vs toph to shut up narutards for a bit, even if it backfired

Characters fight and it’s popular.

Only...ahem, “fans” take DeathBattle seriously. I pity them.

Never said T'Challa isn't well-rounded to an annoying degree to the point of being a Sue, just that if anyone can compare them on those qualities alone, Black Panther outdoes Batman on every level.

>Nigga YOU aren't canon.

>The only death battle I really enjoyed recently was T.J Combo Vs Balrog.

Lex Luthor vs Iron Man, and Godzilla vs Gamera were pretty cool too.

Also, Sephiroth vs Vergil was fucking fantastic, because I've never seen anything so fucking hilarious as salty Devil May Cry fans.

>because I've never seen anything so fucking hilarious as salty Devil May Cry fans.
Have you never seen Gokufags?

I was talking about the every recently made death battles. those one you mentioned were also quite good, but are a bit older than the one I mentioned.
I think they underestimate how vocal fans of characters are.

>Stated how flawed Goku vs Superman was

Wrong. They've never gone back on that decision and never will.

>Carol vs 18 debacle

They hosed Carol because they gave 18 the ability to drain energy because she could in one video game. But no one really cared because fuck Carl Manvers.

Megazord vs Voltron was actually a really, really good fight even if they got youtube cancer to voice the characters. Good pacing and good choreography.

>Smarter
>Richer
>Stronger

BP wins hands down

What Black Panther has ever done that is considered "smart"?

The guy literally lost his power over Wakanda because he didn't realize that spending most of his time fighting crime in New York isn't good rulership. Is this the action of a "smart man"?

>The guy literally lost his power over Wakanda because he didn't realize that spending most of his time fighting crime in New York isn't good rulership. Is this the action of a "smart man"?

No.
It's the action of a man trapped in a world where 97% of all happenings occur in the New York metropolitan area, yet for some reason what feels like the entire United States chooses to live there.

One thing I'll give DC. They know how to spread out their fucking stories to different locations.

You were just waiting to use that gif at the right moment weren't you

>Really? Batman is canon second most intelligent human in DC.
That doesn't sound right at all. The Brainiacs alone should take up at least 3 slots, and Lex another.

>Braniac
>Human

What kind of devil are you?

Shaggy Blanco kill the marvel universe when?

Superman should honestly be at the top. He was in the Silver Age.

>I want them to get the results wrong so I can feel mindlessly smug and superior to people "stupid" enough to correct them.
I know. You've said that about literally every match, and you always flood the comments sections with tear-stained capslock tantrums which you attribute to the critics.

I suppose if you have nothing to actually be proud of, acting superior to others because they don't like things is one way to boost your ego.

Not nearly as many Pantherfags jumping around going on about how he could punch out eternity I guess.

I doubt he can see anything through his own strawman tears. He just knows deep in his heart that he's an invincible emotional smuggernaut and that everyone with a functioning brain is like an insect to him.

Isn't at least one of them half human?

what is the point of this reply? They are still similar in all those things

That was G1 Cartoon Starscream

Other than superman, who else is undefeated in Deathbattle and Minute melee?

Superman lost to Saitama in OMM

Didn't they draw?

Technically but he did a Super Flare that did no harm to Saitama
He could've just finished it there since Clark would need to recharge

>both know karate
>both have dark costumes
>but Black Panther is far superior in every other quality

Definitely similar, do you confuse pit bulls for chihuahuas too?

I don't know why this got a chuckle out of me, but it did