How is this Sup Forums is it worth reading?

How is this Sup Forums is it worth reading?

Yes.

Yes. It’s a beautiful book that shits over every retarded Batfag who thinks they could be Batman. Johns shows what a Batman where that’s actually true would look like, and spoiler alert, it’s not Batgod.

eh

Yes. It’s surprisingly really entertaining

>Gordon mocking the Bat-Signal
Thought that was pretty funny. Gordon being corrupt and Bullock being clean was an interesting switch.

Vol 2 does this even better where Gordon mocks batman's detective skills.

I like Killer Croc being the good guy.

That's a spoiler, user.

It's Batman writen by a guy that doesn't like Batman. Batman is an angry incompetent manchild. It's worth it if you are already familiar with shaman or year one and good rookie Batman stories. Earth one its fun, but you need to take it into consideration that the people that tells you it's good are either Batman haters of johnsfags, 2 groups that overlap a lot (heatfags are the third). It's fine, but theres better first year Batman and elseworld Batman stories that you can try to find.

The only thing I didn't like was the characterization of Alfred

Yes

Nothing written by Johns is worth reading.
>Inb4 autistic Johnsfag screeching.

Come on, DC Universe Rebirth and JSA are good.

His Flash is real overrated though.

If you like bumbling retard protags, it's decent. Good art, too.

You just have to be okay with the fact that Geoff Johns makes it well known that he does not seem to like the character of Bruce Wayne very much.

Absolutely.

Rebirth is shit and JSA wasn't as good as Robinson's which wasn't very good in the first place

>he actually put a bat on it

this desu. i also want white eyes

Yes unless you're a batfag

best part

Batman is way too inept sometimes (like mainline Spider-Man in the last 10 years) and Johns goes overboard with some things sometimes... But I actually found it hilarious in the same way I found the recent Doomsday Clock hilarious, both intentionally and unintentionally.

I don't know exactly what it is but Johns seems to have a better knack for being funny (even if sometimes it's unintentional) compared with say, some of the people who've been writing Amazing Spider-Man in the last 10 years. Maybe it's because I don't expect to be laughing so much with and at a Batman comic.

I cant wait for vol 3, fuck Doomsday clock, Johns should write Ultimate DC instead of shitting on Watchmen.

it's fine