Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z53ecEfqmU8
youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To save billions.

No, he died for his own sin.
he was almost late

I have no sins

That scene was pretty fucked up, but I would have fapped to it if they were cute girls.

King Kruel is still alive though

According to catholicism no one but the virgin mary has ever not sinned in their life. You know lying is a sin user

So what sin have I committed? Prove that I have committed a sin. Give me dates, times, and detail records.

March 4th, 2013 at 4:36 PM
You know what you did.

Prove that I did something. How do the kind people here know you're not just slandering my good name?

What did I do?

By christian law im sure theirs something youve done that is a sin, i sin every night in my room between 1:00 to 1:15.

If God is such a good dad, then why did he leave me? :(

Because god is a dick who doesnt give a shit about how horrible our lives are, but will smite us down if we dont go to church every sunday and buy his licensed crucifixes

Everyone who browses this pile of garbage don't deserve to even go to hell.

#edgy

How euphoric do you feel?

You masturbated

>buy his licensed crucifixes
>buying from the catholic jews
come on man thats your own fault

>shitting on christianity means you are a neckbeard
Fuck this meme, im not even an atheist

>this assmad

Im not angry at all, just calling out your stupdity.

I forgot how great this movie was.

Its plot was redpilled of course

>Its plot was redpilled of course
Havent seen it in almost twenty years, how was it redpilled?

>I am not mad/butthurt
Who are you trying to fool?

Original sin. Not up on my religious mumbo-jumbo, but because every human born (except Jesus, because sacrificial lamb) is linked to Adam and Eve, we are all sinners until our Baptism or Christening.

Basically, God cursed all humanity to die because of Adam and Eve, but still cared enough to give his Son for us.

I don't know, the Old Testament God and New Testament God are kinda...incompatible.

What the fuck is the name of this meme? I saw it once two years ago and never once since

It's so fucking frustrating reading comments like these from people who don't know anything about even very basic theology but somehow think that they know what they are talking about.

You mean like how God totally prank Abraham into almost killing his son?

>It wasnt true Christianity!
>Stop pointing the flaws of bed time stories!

How else was Abraham supposed to verify his utmost faith as a being with free will? He can't care more about his son than he does about god

I grew up christian, ive read the bible before and learned the dogma, fuck you

That's because the "God" of the New Testament is a false god that trapped perfect spirits in his imperfect creation. Jesus and Lucifer were sent from beyond his tyranny.

Its almost as if they were written seperatley

Dude, the religious helicopter mom you are rebelling against right now must be totally pissed haha you go man

Are your arms broken from going through that much mental gymnastics to justify that and other things being “good” in your religion?

Holy shit dude,you sound like a school shooter! I hope you forever remain a shut-in.

>jealous Mandark steals Dexter's invention ideas and passes them as his own
>eventually gets promoted to the top
>uses dirty tricks to become CEO
>finds Dexter's greatest invention
>he uses its positive energy and inverts it into negative, creating an airwave that makes people dumber
>he uses created superiority over the dumbed masses to become ruler of the world
>hoards all knowledge and power to himself while people aren't even permitted to know how to make fire
>spends his days sitting in a hot tub, letting his robots do all the work and enforcement

Have you ever wondered if regular walking looks like gymnastics to obese people?

user do you lack reading comprehension. One thing is to read another is to understand what you've read.

Dont worry, you will grow up out of your reactionary affinity with religion when you move on from your "MAGApede" phase, champ.

What episode was this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=z53ecEfqmU8

its from the movie Ego no Pico.

He died for the omelette du fromage

I forgot you have to read the bible disregarding its inconsistency and its horrible lessons.

Do you understand what im saying dumbass? You said i didnt know christian beliefs, when i told you i understood it perfectly well and simply disagree with it.

Nice ad hominem fag, their is no way you can logically justify gods actions with abraham as anything in the realm of good

The donkey kong villain?

We're somewhere around stage 6 it seems like

>If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
Guys! Why didn't you guys tell me how BASED God is?!

You know what the funny thing is? I'm not religious. I never said I was. It just pisses me off when people like you go around after millennia of theological study and thought spouting drivel like "hurr durr if god loves me so much why was I born such a manlet? Take that christcucks"

Wrestling with God
Defrauding your brother
Yeah shut-ins have it better
What even is life

>not religious yet siding with christians out of idiotic contrarianism
Is this the degnintion if a cuckold?

And then he rose again

>millennia of theological study

that's kind of funny, it's like a millennia of people talking about things on which they have not and could not have a clue about and just blatantly pulling things out of their asses
like Sup Forums but for a really long time

>ITT: Athiests derail thread because someone said a word used in religion

You kidding? Its christians derailing the thread. I didnt even said i hated them, just one criticism about their beliefs. They are so thin skinned its ridiculous

>It just pisses me off when people like you go around after millennia of theological study and thought spouting drivel like "hurr durr if god loves me so much why was I born such a manlet? Take that christcucks"
Because no one could have legitimate criticisms of Christianity right?

Thanks for proving my point Christcuck. Now you can go back whiteknighting white supremacist because they "Din du nothin wrong!Its the ess jay dubbyas fault!"

Hey, just because christians are bad doesnt give neo liberals a free pass

We unironically need to go back to when Sup Forums was largely atheist and make fun of religion.

The fucked up part to me about that is always the idea that God, being omniscient, KNOWS Abraham is ride or die for that faith, he doesn't have to put him through a test that the Big G knows he'll pass.

Anyway, this is weird, post more comics.

lmao man take your time and type properly it's not a race
Yeah and do you really think his was a legitimate criticism? Felix cupla. There, I answered it. There are plenty of actual, legitimate reasons to not be a Christian but that does not mean you should support every anti Christian argument just because it's conclusion meshes with your ideology
Take this guy for instance. He thinks I'm a white nationalist (and still think's I'm christian) because I disagreed with one criticism of Christianity. This is a fucking pitifully basic level of nuance we are talking about here. There are people in this thread that actually think that you either talk about god like a retarded children's book antagonist or you are a literal nazi.

Abraham still have free will, and the test was made to teach Abraham.

Agree. It really is amazing how quick annoying Atheist lead to people unironically become Christfags (on a blasphemous site no less).
I never implied that user.

>wants a safe space where he doesn't get to be criticised for his beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84 Thread theme!

Nice concern trolling. Please give me some legitimate criticism of the bible then. Can't be against some thing when all your arguments are for it.

P O L Y E S T E R

O

L

Y

E

S

T

E

R

>concern trolling

He's right though. Christfag is synonymous with phoneposter.

But God knows the future and presumably knows he will pass already, so doesn't need to test him.

>people I don't like are the worst type of posters
Really activates my almonds

I notice alot of dodging and no answering to questions. Also, do you agree with white ethnonationalism?
Whoa the power of Christianity...

Jesus frequently exercises an preaches the virtue of mercy. I feel that, in real life, and in my life, mercy should have it's limits. I can't, and honestly don't think I should forgive some people for what they've done. I think this is true in a purely practical sense, as identifying a problematic person and treating them harshly for it can benefit you by preventing them from causing you further problems.
That's a pretty big simplification but I'm sure you get the idea. Unlike your example I actually contradict Christianity, rather than inaccurately caricature it

I see the mentally handicapped are still here, ruining threads.

How infantile.
Christfags didn't exist on this site until Trump started to Make America Great Again.
Meanwhile, Reddit users that started cross-posting in 2014 view phoneposters as newfags.

Ergo Christfags are phoneposters. This is basic logic.

So, mercy for the weak?

My only sin is lying and having called other people faggots, faggot

>Christfags didn't exist on this site until Trump started to Make America Great Again.
RoosterofProofs.png

>LET HIM SPEAK, RICKYYY

>Life is hard sometimes so I'm allowed to be a shitty person

I'm edgy fedora and even I realize that this is retarded. Go back to r/nihilism faggot

I get it. You just actively ignore all the shit you don't like about the religion to save face and go with the inaccurate cherrypicked version of Christianity. I get it.Also
>Christfags
>Mercy
Im sure the bible encourages treating Muslims like shit.

Is skipping church and not getting a crucifix really that indicative of a shitty person?

Also, blaspheming.

Also, the argument was against sin. Which is something you and I don't even believe exist. Rather, we coincide certain sins with morality even if not religious, but even then what examples given isn't something we even believe are moral. The only thing this user is guilty of is being edgy, that's about it.

>If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.
itsokaywhengoddoesit.jpg

>Im sure the bible encourages treating Muslims like shit

Kind of. It's more of just not getting married with any non-Christian/non-Jewish person.

If you shit on christianity but still think any other religion is right then youre probably autistic user

There's also agnoticism.

>Is this the degnintion if a cuckold?

I'm pretty sure youre required to be a submissive feminist in order to be one of those user

>Doesn't mention anything about race or politics
>WTF YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE REEEEEE

I wonder who could be behind this post

You exist. That's sinful enough.

I'm not ignoring it, I just gave you an example. I disagreed with not just some minor detail or inconsequential factoid, I put myself at odds with a major facet of Jesus's character.
Look at what you've done by comparison. Instead of even considering a passage from the bible you resorted to a criticism of a straw-man of something certain Christians do.
Culturally speaking, you are much more Christian than I ever was. What you think is your criticism of Christianity is actually you looking at modern Christians and saying "look! they are not following their scripture nearly as closely as I am!"
You probably think I am more Christian because unlike you, I ignore the supernatural elements of the bible (in your eyes), but in reality you seem far more Christian in the way you live your life in spite of you ignorance of the bible. You probably derived your values from interacting with a media culture that evolved and often didn't change from a largely Christian culture, filtering and internalizing religious ideas in an irreligious context.

STICCER

>muh jesus
it's not like it's an unfair question proof of christianity is 0 and christians are the ones that caused all the major world tragedies, especially race issues, segre
gation ethnic cleansings the holocaust, hitler, nazis, crusades kkk white nationalists etc

Peta freddie freaker is dancing in our living room!