/Italy/ thread: Italians here. Foreigners ask us anything Sup Forums related

DISCLAIMER: This is not Sup Forums. Many Italians are here and we would love to answer your questions to the best of our knowledge... but we will keep it Sup Forums and world-news related (wars, conflicts, LGBT rights, church, migrants, etc.).

DISCLAIMER 2: Bantz are welcome, but let's keep this thread as meaningful as possible. English will be the main language.

to quote:
Here is some background info on upcoming events. Just in case someone doesn't have a clue what's going on here.

Italy is going for a big referendum.

Background is neatly explained by Wikipedia:
>The Italian Parliament is described as a perfectly symmetric bicameral legislature, in that it has a lower house (the Chamber of Deputies) and an upper house (the Senate of the Republic) with the following characteristics:
>[1] The two houses are elected simultaneously and for the same five-year term.
>[2] The Government must have each house's confidence, and is responsible to both of them.
>[3] All legislation must be passed in the same text by both houses: whenever a bill is amended by either house, it must be sent to the other one in a potentially endless process known as the navetta parlamentare (parliamentary shuttle).
As you might imagine, this system is shit for many reasons:
>[a] Countless MPs roaming the country
>[b] Two houses are elected *at the same time* (unlike Amerifag Congress, which is renewed 33% every 2 years)
>[c] Difference is the Lower House is voted by people 18+, whereas the Upper House is voted by people 25+
>[d] Other difference is the shape of the Districts are Different (we have less senators than deputies).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s3Nr-FoA9Ps
timesofsicily.com/sicilians-africans-europeans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new referendum proposes to:
>[1] Lower House will be the legislative bodies
>[2] Senate number of MPs is reduced
>[3] Senate will legislate only on certain matters
>[4] Members of the Senate will not be elected directly by the people -- rather, they will be elected by the members of Regional Councils (akin to State Governments in Australia). So, basically, every Regional body elects its own representatives to the Senate.
>[5] President of the Republic is still allowed to nominate up to 5 Senators for life (usually: scientists, statesmen, Nobel prizes, and former Presidents), which will weight more considering the number of Senators is reduced from about 350 to 95.

4th of december

"NO" WILL WIN

Dégoutant...

>77
KEK WILLS A NO

This

I asked this late in the other thread, I don't think anybody saw it:

What do you put in Carbonara: guanciale or pancetta?

Same question for amatriciana?

Whole egg for carbonara or just egg yolk?

fugg, Kek is speaking in misterious ways

Repeating my question from last thread:
Are italians white?
Pictures always look like europeans, but everyone in Rome that's not a tourist looks like a paki.

guanciale, whole egg

>Are italians white?

Bien sur que non, Hans...

no, we are mediterraneans
/argument

take this shit to another thread

REPOST PER IL NO

1) La riforma è stata prodotta da un parlamento votato con legge incostituzionale
2) La riforma non è chiara su diversi punti. Non si capisce quali sindaci saranno mandati a fare i senatori, non si capisce quali consiglieri saranno mandati, e non si capisce in base a quale criterio
3)Produce ulteriori conflitti d'interesse. I nuovi senatori voteranno in base ai loro interessi locali e non i base a quelli nazionali.
4)Adesso ti ritrovi gente come Giggino a' Purpetta in Senato. Con l'immunità.
5)Con il sistema del premio di maggioranza l'equilibrio dei poteri non è garantito
6)E una riforma imposta dall' (((EU))) per accelerare le (((riforme))), quindi ti beccherai tonnellate di privatizzazioni, leggi incomprensibili contro gli interessi italiani e soprattutto tanta, tanta diversità culturale dall' Africa

Ricordate di segnalare per spam il rottoiculo che parla francese che sennò ci manda in image limit

P R A I S E

in english, we want people to understand it

OF course

Italexit when?

Are the people of Italy safe from the migrants, or are they being hurt as much as Germany and Sweden's people.

Nah...

Grazie mille.

ITALY NO!

tfw:
>you created the original format
>you left it running expecting it to 404 quickly
>you had sex with a 17 y.o. girl (I could be her father: all legal, of course)
>you come back and the topic is up and raging
>new OP is managing things for you

W-well... t-thank you guys.

we're a lot safer than they are, Italy is proudly racist

am i supposed to dip bread in the oil or what?

These are actually good questions.

Purists prefer guanciale, but pancetta is widely used and personally I prefer it, as it is less fatty. No bacon though.

Full egg for carbonara.

Agreed.

Uncut here as well (mostly, but not as much as in Italy, because it's full of Jews and Turks)

Source: I go in a gym full of Turkish men.

KEK WILLS IT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
the 7s have spoken! PRAISE KEK

no problem

you're supposed to put oil on the bread with some salt

>Sicily
>Italy

1/10 bait, made me reply

i don't know why everyone finds this so complicated, cabonara is: an egg, bacon, peas, cream and cheddar.

Original ricetta from Amatrice is with guanciale. Some use pancetta instead.

Don't know about carbonara i've always eat with pancetta.

don't reply to that asshurt leaf, he chimps out in every thread about Italy
just let him simmer in his butthurt

say what?

Everyone see:

## I AM CURRENTLY READING THE WHOLE CONSTITUTIONAL REFORM ##

I am currently reading the whole thing. It doesn't sound that bad.
I am ***not*** a lover of Renzi (please take my word for it).

But I like the following ideas:
[1] The Senate will deal with EU. And since Senators represent Regions... this means an excellent chance to make local voices be heard.
[2] The legislative process is shortened and there will be no bullshit things such as "I presented 800000 amendments just to slow down the thing.
[3] IMPORTANT: formerly I wrote Senators for life are maintained. That was WRONG. New President-appointed Senators will last for 7 years only.
[4] IMPORTANT: asymmetry is guaranteed between voting times. Senate is renewed piece by piece, according to when Regions hold local elections. Formerly it was: everyone votes for Senators at the same time they vote for other MPs.

Let's not underestimate the power of this shit.

So far, people who support "NO" are either:
[a] Against Renzi (for a matter of principle);
[b] Against a specific thing in the whole reform (so they don't despise the reform, but just an article of it or two).

Please respond with cogent arguments. Possibly this shit is worth more than I thought.

VOTE YES

Reason: this:

>Italians
>Not part of the circumcised master race

It's the 21st century you fags. No girl wants to deal with an anteater cock.

>4)Adesso ti ritrovi gente come Giggino a' Purpetta in Senato. Con l'immunità.
Implying Razzi is not a Senator at the moment.

Tous ce qui est au sud de Rome a l'air Arabe, Gianluigi...

>Are the people of Italy safe from the migrants, or are they being hurt as much as Germany and Sweden's people.
Man, Sweden has 17% migrants in their country.
Italy has 9% at best... less than France ffs.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>We just tan very quickly and love to mislead people this way.
Nah, it's not just that. They don't look at all alike. Monobrows etc.
>take this shit to another thread
Why so defensive? Isn't this the thread to ask such questions?
I heard that people in some regions are more European looking than others. Could the people in Rome be gypsies?
(You)

because in Rome there are a lot of paki maybe?Also a lot of niggers.

ITALEXIT is the most ridiculous term of the bunch. It will not happen. KEK bless this post with doubles

Sei un amico.

That is great to hear I hope everyone stays safe.

Io traduco e tu reporti quel coglione.

REASONS TO VOTE NO
1)REFERENDUM PROPOSED BY UNCONSTITUTIONAL PARLIAMENT
2)UNCLEAR, DOESN'T SAY THE CRITERION OF CHOICE FOR NEW SENATORS (THEY WILL BE CHOSEN AMONGST REGIONAL COUNCILS AND MAYORS, WHICH MAKES THOUSANDS OF THEM VERSUS 100 SENATORS AVAILABLE)
3)NEW SENATORS WILL VOTE ACCORDING TO LOCAL AND NOT NATIONAL INTEREST, THEY WILL BE EASIER TO BRIBE (I.E YOU VOTE THIS, YOUR CITY GETS THE MONEY SO YOU GET RE ELECTED)
4)MAFIOSI IN THE SENATE, THIS TIME WITH IMMUNITY
5)CREATES ASYMMETRY IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF GOVT POWER THANKS TO MAJORITY PRIZE SYSTEM
6)ITS IMPOSED BY THE EU TO ACCELERATE EU BASED REFORMS, SO EXPECT ANTI ITALIAN LAWS, DIVERSITY AND EURO GLOBALISTS FUCKING US WITH GRAVEL

REFERENDUM NEEDS TO CRASH. WITH NO SURVIVORS

uscITA

Check'd!

>No girl wants to deal with an anteater cock.
I fucked enough Americans and Aussies to know it's exactly the opposite.

Nope. Greek American here.

>look at me I'm italian

Nobody cares about italy you fucking ricchione frocio cocksucker fuckoff

Checked.

So NO will win and Italexit is never going to happen.

Thanks kek

è un piacere, dopotutto stiamo parlando di roba importante

trust me, we're still safe

how do you maka the spicy meatabol

>Why so defensive? Isn't this the thread to ask such questions?
it's always the same crap that leads nowhere
"white" is a mongrel term for new worlders with no identity of their own

we have no need for that shit in the first place
the north is more west mediterranean and "continental" to a degree, the south is more east med, that's it

We have less because we don't have jobs and no free shit either.
Also actual slavery in the south niggers can't escape from, it's weird but the government can't do shit because 'ndrangheta is very powerful.

>Is italy going through an economic crisis right now?

Italy has been in economic crisis since the 1970's
This last big recession you caused ?
We didn't notice it, things kept going down at the same rate.

>? All they do is think about food, wine, and sex.
You have something better ?

>Even with all their gibs?
I don't see the gibs, gov't swallows all.

>making sure local leaders are at least accountable to to their own and not some super-national bod

Sure.
here's a question for the other Italianbros;
Can anyone name anyone in the Senate who isn't a fucking theif, and a whore to the EU ?

what do you think about your norther neighbours. do you vote for the turtle party?

Hows Italy's immigration going? Are you being flooded like the rest of europe? e.g Paris streets level

Ce n'est pas juste la couleur de la peau mais la laideur aussi...

fair enough

Why is your tax system so punitive towards young, single people? Was just there with my girlfriend and her family and had it explained to me by them. Until you're married, it's basically pointless to have a job.

Basically didn't see a real work ethic from anyone while I was there. Naples, btw.

What "Shadilay" word means? What is the meaning of that song?

You know what?
We are not white
We are a nearly succesful inbred of various thing
We are Italians
And every one of you can suck our big nordic-mediterranean cock

EXITALY

>circumcised
>master race

you literally lose glans nervous endings in time due to the fact your glans is always exposed ending up "feel" less pleasure by doing sex and you call this jewish trick "master race"?
Top kek

Stai faciendo il video?

USCITA

NON GLI RISPONDERE DIO BESTIA SEGNALA PER SPAM CHE LO BANNANO

>REASONS TO VOTE NO
>1)REFERENDUM PROPOSED BY UNCONSTITUTIONAL PARLIAMENT
Unconstitutionally elected parliament.
Question: would you vote yes, had it been a constitutionally elected one?
>2)UNCLEAR, DOESN'T SAY THE CRITERION OF CHOICE FOR NEW SENATORS (THEY WILL BE CHOSEN AMONGST REGIONAL COUNCILS AND MAYORS, WHICH MAKES THOUSANDS OF THEM VERSUS 100 SENATORS AVAILABLE)
Not specific enough?
>I Consigli regionali e i Consigli delle Province autonome di Trento e di Bolzano eleggono, con metodo proporzionale, i senatori tra i propri componenti e, nella misura di uno per ciascuno, tra i sindaci dei Comuni dei rispettivi territori.
Nessuna Regione può avere un numero di senatori inferiore a due; ciascuna delle Province autonome di Trento e di Bolzano ne ha due.
La ripartizione dei seggi tra le Regioni si effettua, previa applicazione delle disposizioni del precedente comma, in proporzione alla loro popolazione, quale risulta dall'ultimo censimento generale, sulla base dei quozienti interi e dei più alti resti.
La durata del mandato dei senatori coincide con quella degli organi delle istituzioni territoriali dai quali sono stati eletti, in conformità alle scelte espresse dagli elettori per i candidati consiglieri in occasione del rinnovo dei medesimi organi, secondo le modalità stabilite dalla legge di cui al sesto comma.
Con legge approvata da entrambe le Camere sono regolate le modalità di attribuzione dei seggi e di elezione dei membri del Senato della Repubblica tra i consiglieri e i sindaci, nonché quelle per la loro sostituzione, in caso di cessazione dalla carica elettiva regionale o locale. I seggi sono attribuiti in ragione dei voti espressi e della composizione di ciascun Consiglio».

[cont.]

Grandma and her family are from Milan.
Are they white?, i mean by /pol's autistic standards.

i have risen to a new level

checked. i guess you pizzas are gonna be the axis again, hope you enjoy carpetbombing

>art thou recording our coitus with your electronic device?
>why yes m'lady
>most excellent!

> (OP)
> Italexit when?

When we get kicked out.
Otherwise, we never leave the hellhole.

FIGA when?
facciamo l'Italia grande ancora!
make Italy great again!

Are people still assblasted over Amanda Knox?

>You know what?
>We are not white
>We are a nearly succesful inbred of various thing

Au moins tu es réalistes, Gino...

Fuckin pizza nigger threads

Salsa for this?

It's useless for us to classify as whites or not because we had a lot of great people anyway, we don't need validation to know we're a great people anyway.

Enrico Fermi, Federico Faggin, Enzo Ferrari, Rocco Francis Marchegiano AKA Rocky Marciano, (((((Rita Levi Montalcini)))), Guglielmo Marconi, Samanta Cristoforetti, Segre, Galilei, Majorana etc.etc
We don't need the "white" term to feel proud of ourselves.

>I don't see the gibs, gov't swallows all.
Our Universities and also many townships around where I live got more cash from the EU than from the gov. And we're not in the South.

>Can anyone name anyone in the Senate who isn't a fucking theif, and a whore to the EU ?
Carlo Rubbia.

>assblasted
nigga she left the country and we aren't paying for her detention
she killed a Brit anyway, you can have her

>FIGA when?
> facciamo l'Italia grande ancora!
> make Italy great again!

he had his chance and completely fucked it up.

A genius!

>Fronte
>Italiano
>Giovani
>Anarchici

Because KEK is Chaos.

Guess who gets reported for spam today?

By pol's standard not even Hitler is white.

>Peas
>cream
>cheddar

Oh, I didn't mean it in a bad way. It just bothers me how my image of Italians as basically white looking with slightly stronger tan doesn't hold up to what I'm seeing whenever I'm there.

Well, according to the recent documentary, you guys were pissed.

I guess not.

Vas y fort salope...comme une petite bitch a l'école..

sure thing

mega:///#F!KwkFjKLQ!4ZEw7Y4zu9yi2UdlYstkjw

just bear in mind she killed herself over this

SHE DIED FOR OUR JIZZ!

-b- BUT THAT'S NOT BABY jEsu's!?!
> [acquired noodelt inserted] This has been modified for the purpose of Allah:ليوم تذكير (ctr)الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ
> greylivesmatter
> allliesmatter

youtu.be/s3Nr-FoA9Ps

Are italians white?
LOVE OR DESPAIR!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
LOOK FORWARD!

> Ðeμs+ ǺkβΆΉr : nu / pol / [i][x] :الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن

>Carlo Rubbia.

Climate change whore, will vote anything EU because muh warming.
Try again.

Au moins ils ont un peu de Normand...

timesofsicily.com/sicilians-africans-europeans/

SHADILAY!!!

Tiziana is with Him now. She's in peace. Rest in KEK

I read carefully the whole case.
It seems to me she gave the Negro the keys of Meredith's house because the pot smoker claimed he wanted to make her a surprise... or possibly because he had to drop "something".

Then she went to Sollecito's place and they had sex.

In the morning, they found:
>Meredith dead
Investigators found:
>mobile phone thrown behind a bush
>Negro fleeing to Germany on a fucking train with Meredith's PC

They found Amanda guilty, but she's not suffering from it.

Ever again: Amerifags don't go to jail in Italy.