What really grinds your gears, Sup Forums?

Getting region banned every few hours even though i didnt fucking do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1L_ccJwOhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Getting banned for shit I didn't even post on boards I don't even go on.

You, America. Fuck you.

Heroes that don't realize that sometimes people gotta die.

This fucking board... no this fucking souls crushing website it’s pure toxic cancer

Its the only way i can talk to people as much as i do. A shame its also a distraction

The fact that Fantasia will never get the Love it deserves and will be forever be stuck in semi obscurity even worse we’re getting a Night on Bald mountain movie with a script by the writer of Dracula Untild

>even worse we’re getting a Night on Bald mountain movie with a script by the writer of Dracula Untild
Good, at least disney is making something dark and cool rather then more infantile princess shit

I want to be excited but we’re talkinf about a guy whose filmography includes the Masters of Disguise, Gods of Egypt and Power Ranger 2016

Cartoon pedophiles

>the Masters of Disguise, Gods of Egypt and Power Ranger 2016
Oh fuck....
What, you mean like herbert?

the fact that people know think domino is a black woman with an afro

It's not just me? Damn, I thought I was a bad person.

Harems
Self inserts

multiple frozen threads. We get it, elsa is hot and anna will never be as hot. Let the other princesses get threads, huh?

The fact that we can't get a Fantastic Four thread without some pathetic autist with no life spamming the same five pictures over and over.

Getting banned for a month and they don't specify what exactly I posted that warranted the ban.

Overpowered children characters.

Every single female Marvel telepath. They read characters minds without permission and then get pissy at the content they come across. Pissed me off to no god damn end. They're all guilty of it.

Cassandra Cain hanging out with Connor Kent and having implied teenage romance was going against Cain's character. It's fine if it's considered AU but otherwise completely flies in the face of what's been established by that point.

Dumb phoneposters

>Harems
>Self inserts
You grind my gears, user, for having these things grind your gears.

Comic wise: Bait and switch with artists. It when they put a great aritst in for the first 3 issues, then a cheaper one. imo, it account for some of the sales drop after launch. it also deprives the writer of a consistent partner.

Cartoon wise: That they're aimed at children, and thus have the need for a "moral lesson" behind each episode.

Drax having laughter be essentially 40% of the character's dialogue in GoTG2.

Poor artists like Humberto Ramos drawing for A-listers. Dudes like him need to be on C-listers and below.

Lisa/Marge-centric episodes past Season 15.

Nonreader Outragefags
All of them

I can understand harems, but who actually likes self inserts?

The people self-inserting, easily. Those characters do have some fans though but the base tends to be as obnoxious as the insert. I've only ever seen this in fan-fiction communities however. Haven't seen a self-insert character as a primary protagonist where I was aware that's what was happening.

I guess except for J.K. Rowling. But Hermione was less of a self-insert and more of Rowling's characteristics/personality when she was a young girl. If Rowling and my memory is to be believed.

>godly trips
>tells Santa trips to fuck off
Wtf I’m catholic now!

Look you need to do something when you're on a train.

Dumb computer faggot

Over half this board is dumb waifu threads

Where did this “7 is gods number” meme come from?

Thats an exaggeration, and i hate people who hate waifus

I don't even own a phone and it still happens to me every once in a while.

Exaggeration? What fucking discussion is there with Raven, Starfire, Demencia, or whatever the fuck flavor of the month threads?

Most threads arent waifu threads, and the discussion in them are the exact same as superhero and cartoon threads. Stop trying to get threads deleted because you autistically think Sup Forums should only be about discussion you personally think has value.

Forced Sup Forums memes.
It's like Sup Forums is going out of the way to be as obnoxious and unfunny as humanly possible.
Retards who don't report obvious shitposting.
Retards who don't know how to sage shitty threads, allowing more people to find them.

I ain't trying to get shit deleted. That's up to mods, not me. Don't act like they're not circlejerk image dumps

The fact that one specific mod disallows discussion of Homestuck on this board makes me mad.

But Homestuck itself makes me even more mad.

It really grinds my gears that people don't appreciate Family Guy for the comedic genius that it is

God created the world in 7 Days

Getting ban on all threads for a slightly lewd pic but see 5 other threads have 200-300 posts and are at the top the board with very lewd thumbnails. It's bullshit.

And why the fuck is it ALL Boards? I only did it in the one. Cunts.

Soyboys who hate Sup Forums.

Anyone who uses the word "Soyboy" unironically.

You can hate Sup Forums while still hating neo liberals and tumblr, you know this right?

Not that it needs to be said at this point but virtue signaling in comics. Just full on betraying some character's entire history just so that they can drop a quip about stopping an anti-LGBT politician or something stupid like that. I sincerely hope Batgirl's numbers are falling because of this insipid tripe.

Also the phrase "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Can't wait for that shit to run out the clock.

>I sincerely hope Batgirl's numbers are falling because of this insipid tripe.
They got to DC too? Jesus christ
>Also the phrase "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Can't wait for that shit to run out the clock.
Marvels already failed in profits, they are literally too stubborn and stupid to change at this point and admit they fucked up. Its so bad that both my LCs closed within four months, with the last one closing on dec 31 last year. I fucking hate marvel and hope fags like bendis and gabby get brutally killed for ruining the comics scene

New OC created JUST to be boyfriend/girlfriend with the main character of the comic. Especially when they wind up somehow being better or morally superior to long standing love interests/supporting characters arbitrarily. Like seriously Carlie Cooper can eat a sack of baby dicks. She's so unlikable.

Pushing more female superheroes yet not working on trying ti make their rogue galleries good at all.
Even everyone's beloved May Parker had three kinds of villains
1) Shitty OCs that were absolutely forgettable
2) Shitty knock-offs of Spider-Man rogue gallery
3) Spider-Man's old enemies who were the best of the bunch.

This isn't even limited to female heroes, so many classic and iconic superheroes have shit all for Rogues Galleries.

Shit taste

Company wars, fuck company wars

I can't tell how prevalent it is in Batgirl. This could be just a one-off event in ONE comic and it's never occurred again. It could happen once every arc. I haven't touched Batgirl since that [I feel] unnecessary costume design change. It seems like something Barbara would be wearing before she's officially affiliated with Bruce, not the other way around. While she's not the first of Bruce's sidekick to create her own identity and stalk off to make a name for herself [Dick, Jason and Tim all have her beat as NIghtwing, Red Hood and Red Robin respectively] apparently her entire comic has been filled to the brim with worthless virtue signaling nonsense like this. I mean it's never Barbara herself I don't believe but out-of-nowhere OC.

Under Simone's run in the New 52 Barbara had a tranny roommate that was dating Barbara's insane brother or something. That was OK because you could easily ignore the one page of the girl breaking down in Barbara's couch and going "I'm trans bawww". It came completely out of left field which made it more comical than enraging. But when you get Harley Quinn saying shit like this? I just don't buy it. Harley is a crazy person. This string of dialogue sounds like she's just regurgitating something she's heard. Why have character assassination JUST to push an agenda? Why would Harley give a single fuck?

No but see Harley is a doctor, which means she secretly wants everybody to be happy and healthy and able to live their best life.

>Harley Quinn
>bipolar psychopathic mass murderer
>drawn romantically to one psychopathic serial killer who cut his fucking face off just to be funny and a metahuman ecoterrorist/plant hitler
>lecturing others
>over civil rights

You're being cute and I dig it but there's no salvaging this.

Stop trying to make Harley do her own thing. Without Joker she's little more than another Gwenpool. And that's just terrible.

>Why would Harley give a single fuck?
Because she's a former social worker and current mental patient. She read about how this shit went down in the fucking Eighties.

You know, when social safety nets were cut and crazy people were just sort kicked out of their respective happy hotels as a result.

people like

bitching about SJWs

It boggles the mind why the alt-left chose a literal psychopathic killer as their political mouthpiece in comic.
But I guess it's because most trannies and women can identify and agree with her nonsensical reasoning and violent methods.

People like this
youtu.be/Z1L_ccJwOhI

Whenever Batman beats Slade clean. I mean come the fuck on.

..wtf are you on about?
do i really want to know?

Read the thread you dip.

Yea namorfag is absurd

I thought there was more... sadly it looks like there WILL be more.

This shit hurts