Betrays USA

Trudeau opens a back door for Mexicans to evade the southern border wall - without a visa they will be undocumented and untrackable

globalnews.ca/news/2791503/canada-to-lift-visa-requirement-for-mexico-as-of-december-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pwS1h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ones who can afford a flight from Mexico to Canada probably don't need to sneak across our border anyway.

This is just leafman virtue signaling like a good SJW.

Jesus fuck, can we just have one decent world leader who doesn't want to also import millions of people who don't want to contribute to society?

Dude, some people pay thousands of pesos to the Poyeros (people who move immigrants across the border) and sometimes they are not even given the service. You can get a 3 year passport for less than a hundred dollars, and a plane ticket to Toronto (an infamous Sanctuary City) for less than 500 dollars. You have no idea what's coming your way.

>The ones who can afford a flight from Mexico to Canada probably don't need to sneak across our border anyway.

a ticke to Canada is way cheaper than paying a coyote for smuggling

the visas were holding them back since piss poor people aren't allowed to get them even if they sold their children to get big shekels.

Day of the rake when?

Honestly, Trump really needs to annex Canada. At this rate they won't even be a country in a couple of years.

>Canada
>Makes bestiality legal
>Makes jacking it on public legal
>Now is making spics legal

get your shit together

You must be one of those murican intelchtuals i've heard so much about.

Will we even need two walls if Mexicans will want to go to Canada instead?

You know Mexicans if you were only so skilled when it comes to National Administration as you are with finding loopholes into the USA.

looks like we're gonna need 2 walls

This has been planned long before Trump got into the presidential race.

Mexico isn't a big issue here. The few Mexicans are Students or tourists and some labourers on short term assignments.

Hold on a second, what if the Mexicans then just go back down to the USA?

Exactly.

Trudeau is slapping Trump's border security policies in the face.

If weedman actually does this and what you describe happens, hopefully canada will swing right as well.

I also hope that your citizens will finally wake up once trump takes action (if he actually does) and elect competent politicans into your system. Best of luck mexbro.

LEAFs absolutely on suicide watch. The ones who helped get Trump elected are regretting it all now.

yeah right, they'll stay in Canada. If they go to the US they might get deported... they're just evading the wall

this

meant to reply to

well at least the drug cartels won't smuggle from mexico to canada and then to northern USA (probably) wall will still help a lot

How do Canadians feel about this actually?

we need to meme quebec separation into existence.

Can't they just immigrate to Canada then get nationalized and immigrant to America again as (((Canadians)))

All the Americans that want to flee to Canada and they're only letting in the illegal Mexicans

So Canadians, ready to be part of the Greater USA?

TWO WALLS

AND THE NORTHERN WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

That's exactly what's going to happen. You think they can adapt to living on what's essentially a tundra when they come from a desert?

All of the mexicans I've ever known have a heavy jacket on before it even hits 60°F. No way will they stay in Canada, or even the northern states.

Thats why he's doing it, trying to stand up to Papa Trump

How do you feel about this, leaves?

Nice.

weedman is such a cuck that he will probably take in the people deported by Trump just to show off Canada's "moral superiority". God knows that Canadians love shoving on everyone's faces that they are better than murricans when it comes to morals.

Most of my burger friends didn't even know that Canada only had a population of 35 million. Things will get ugly if shit like BLAXIT happens as well.

Invade it. Raze it. cover it in salt.

SO you are saying Canada is gonna help rid America of illegals now because now it will be so much easier to just live in Canada?

What if we built a wall around Canada

Trudeau will make North Mexico real

He's just trying to help Trump by getting more of them out of the US quicker

They'll just stay in Canada, there's more free shit there.

At this rate, he'll also be annexing Mexico.

Lots of my dad's workers fuck off 5 months to Canada to work for a canadian company. The "mexicans can't stand cold" is such a meme.

NORTH WALL WHEN?

kek this shit just keeps on giving.
least this means more burritos for canada

This is good. All our illegals will storm across to Canada to evade getting deported. Less work on our part.

Good luck Canada bros

We're just retaking our part of the continent, you mapuches can keep the south side.

>5000 pesos is $500
>$500 plane ticket and still need to travel to and sneak across a border

Clearly they would just stay in Canada

>Trudeau opens a back door for Mexicans to evade the southern border wall - without a visa they will be undocumented and untrackable

Canada is going to build a wall and fucking Trudeau is going to personally pay for it.

Plus, I am going to continue his family tradition and make sure he like his father raises his wife's son.

Total fag.

This. Mexicans usually come to Canada during the harvest seasons, then return to their countries rich as Croesus (their 3-4 months summer salaries as more than their salaries for the entire year in Mexico)

what a fucking plague

yeah I really don't understand this. what about all the dirt poor people in mexico who will flood canada now? millions of people will kill as it is now to get into the USA but no Visa needed even? just save up to get a one way plane ticket to canada? how are they thinking this is a good idea?

Blaxit? More like blaze it.

They cant even leave the ghetto, how are they gonna leave the US

Not only is this immigrant vote pandering this just proves how much of a clueless idiot he is.

Mexicans were gaming our joke of an asylum system to such an extent they forced the Conservatives to impose a visa requirement.

It got so bad Mexico was our number one source country for asylum claims for a short period. It dropped dramatically after the visa requirement was imposed.

Most of those asylum claims were bogus and the Cons knew it. For instance it was revealed Mexicans were using to it get a taxpayer paid vacation in Canada. They had no intention of staying.

The visa requirement was necessary 'cause it was costing us hundreds of millions of dollars to process these bogus claims but PM idiot boy knows nothing of financial responsibility so this shouldn't be surprising.

Can't wait to see the new maps Mexican intellectuals create showing parts of Canada belonging to Mexico in the 1800's.

No, it's not just 500 = 500

It's 500 in a LEGAL path (via Canada), vs 500 in an underground path.

the legal path is so much easier.

Go suck a black cock you dirty swede

I think he means the American Indian part of his bloodline.

Canada gives more benefits than the US. Hopefully they'll just stay there.

Trump could pass legislation to raise the minimum wage of immigrants only making it more expensive to hire them over citizens. This would be hilarious now because all the illegals would flood Canada and drain their society.

can a leaf explain this to me? all mexicans have to do after he passes this is save up for a plane ticket to canada and then they can leech their for the rest of their life? what's preventing the entire population of mexico from doing this?

We can just reclaim Canada as our colony. It's not like they'll put up a fight.

Hey guys, check this:

archive.is/pwS1h

Possible false flag incoming? I had set up a reminder months ago for this

>Fly to Canada
>Realize that you can get way more bennies there
>Stay in Canada and shit it up instead of crossing the Rio Grande and shitting up Texas and California

I see no problem with this.

You don't have to pay coyotes up front. They basically make you indentured servants

Lel, that's not an insult to a Swede my friend, they love the dirty nigger dick.

>what about all the dirt poor people in mexico who will flood canada now?

They can't afford the trip.

Can't wait till 2019 when we can make Canada great again

with Trudeau sponsored buses

BUILD WALL WITH CANADA TOO

>dirty

Coming from a Mexican that just doesn't work you know.

>Trudeau

Not actually related to his namesake.

Facial comparison proves it.

His mother is also a total whore.

CRashing his country...with no survivors.

see

I think that Trudeau needs to be put in his place. Tell him that the US will see these actions as a threat to their national security.

North wall when?

Welp, say goodbye to Visa-less travel to the USA leafs.

build a northern wall too
problem solved

>facepalm.jpg

dammit Justin...

>lift visas and simplify infiltration

Because really, what could go wrong. God these "leaders" are imbeciles.

So now we're gonna need a wall on both ends of the country? Shit, America's about to become the real life version of Ba Sing Se if this keeps up.

it's why I was scared of trump becoming president

our cuck pm would be more than happy to scoop up your illegals

hopefully i'm wrong

No, the older tribes in Mexico were known to raid the murican tribes for sacrifice, that's one of the main reasons murican indians didn't have any real civilizations.

>mfw our people got tired of canada and cross to New York and north and south belong to mexicans in a few years.

Canada is literally trying to subvert American national security and sovereignty by doing this. Trudeau will bend his cuck knee once again, trust me.

But they have to have the cash upfront for the legal path

After all the invaders drain Canada Dry of its resources and kill all its moose can we annex their maple trees?!

Say hello to a flood of brown people, drugs and the cartels/gangs that follow.

They do realize that if Mexicans flee from their side of the border, Trump is going to ban Cucknadia visas right?

the cartels are going to flood canada

two walls

Yeah, this gutless piece of shit is fucking with something he does not understand. Trump would be willing to play chicken with Canada, I guarantee that.

Those are fighting words.

please do it
it's honestly been a disaster ever since you let us go off on our own
that was actually in 1982 under Trudeau's father
you gotta make it stop

But Canada's welfare system is more generous than America's, and the society will be far more welcoming to them once Trump is in the white house. So won't the spics just stay in Canada?

gonna be hard for paco to come here when their peso is tanking

I'm totally fine with hard working christian middle class Mexicans coming here but why in the fuck lift Visa requirements?

There are no tacos in Canada, Mexicunts won't go anywhere that doesn't remind them of their home country.

2 walls.

Please do, Confederation was a mistake.

This.

Thats the point

Canada has zero WMD's...
Let them do what they want so long as they don't complain about the equal and opposite reaction.