Do you guys remember this?

Do you guys remember this?

I woke up this morning and saw a map, noticed this part of mexico. Didn't really think anything of it.

Been seeing more maps today while on the subject of politics, and realized that I don't remember this being a part of mexico.

Anyone else?

You're just fucking retarded senpai.

That's Baja California, you idiot. Pay attention to a map, it's been there for a while.

>american intellectuals

Quick how do you spell Bearenstein bears?

It will eventually drift off, getting rid of our biggest population of faggots.

I dunno what's up with californias that attract faggot. Maybe something about the altitude makes people gayer.

Berenstein

>I am really retarded guys, anyone noticed that I am an idiot?

California is in the USA dumbfuck

posting from there right now fucklord

>bearen"""stein""" bears.

ding ding we have a winner

Oh its one of these threads

It's been called California since before California was called California.

it was Israel in an alternate time line, only suggested home for Jews in this one

We woke up in the meme universe, little things like this are proof that we're in the wrong reality. Us Sup Forumstards consist of many of the people who've been sucked into the Bernstain universe, none of what's been going on was supposed to happen in our normal reality.

It's literally a state for vacations and tourism, they have some nice natural wonders there.

But it gets hit by hurricanes thrice a year and the goverment is to idiotic to create infrastructure that can last beyond a tear.

There is a reason El chapo was always hanging out in Sinaloa. He could get lost in the sea in half hour and return back when things calm down

Yes retard, even a street shitter like me knows that's Baja California

It was there in the Berenstein universe but it was only about half as long as it is now. Now it's almost as long as the real California whereas before it was less than half as long.

Baranstijn. I'm from the universe where Germany won WW1. AMA.

>oy gevalt goy, nothing suspicious going on here, our secret new goyim-monitoriing artificial peninsula facility outp- er baja california has always been here, the mexicans love it. now go back to your trump threads, nothing interesting here at all.

it used to be an island?
holy fuck what universe is this

You attention seeking faggot. This doesnt deserve to be a thread.

Eat shit nigger
sage