(((Celebrities))) LIED to us about going to Canada

They aren't going, anons.

The shits.

>Lena Dunham breaks her election promise

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/12/lena-dunham-breaks-her-election-promise.html

Hey - what could we expect from someone who would do what she did to her sister?

A truly horrid creature.

Also, Schumer isn't going either apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amy a cute

Well then I guess they don't really mind or think that Donald Trump is a sexist racist misogynistic pig who is going to send blacks back to the plantation and start WW3

lenadunham.ca

IT WAS A PRANK BRO

I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO ACT RETARDED

Breaking news.

As it turns out, every other country on the planet doesn't let people just walk the fuck in and become citizens.

how is a vow a joke

is there no respect for language anymore

Liberals are hypocrites.

Though they may be doing a deep re-think.

Amidst the rivers of liberal tears they are spilling all over anyone who will stop celebrating long enough to listen to them.

you can pretty much buy citizenship to central american places and tax shelters in the caribbean

Are we gonna have to kick these fucker out ourselfs?

what a fucking surprise

She shouldn't have a choice now.

Amy… You have to go.

Of course none of them were going. They were all lying/joking because they thought Hillary was going to win. Too bad they aren't leaving though.

Thank fuck. I hope all the other lefties were lying about it too.

Yeah, but none of these celebrities wanted to go anywhere that had tons of brown people, they wanted the great white north.

>Amy Schumer says vow to leave country if Trump won was a joke

And a very bad one at that, just like the rest of her act.

Not true. I actually laughed at her shameless hypocrisy; unlike all of her actual jokes.

It wus just the "ooooowwwh daddy look at me! im literally going to kill my self!"

Let's expose their hypocrisy, all of the people who said they'll leave.

>tfw no unteralterbach 2 where you get to fug Hilloli

She can only convince dumbass americans that she is funny and she knows this.

What did you expect? Did you actually think these slugs of people would have had a shred of dignity and backbone? These filthy amoebas aren't even to be considered adult people, they just exist, nothing more.

Well that's not a very funny joke. I guess we really shouldn't be surprised.

> Amy Schumer says something that isn't funny.
Of course it was a joke, nobody is laughing.

When trump gets into office, I'm going to math out the days until he leaves office and I'm going to tweet her every morning. Just 1357 more days of a trump presidency, miss Schumer. Sure you want to stay here? Dunham is disgusting, but I don't have to see her everywhere.

The can't leave. It takes years to legally go to Canada. My dad is an outdoorsman and was looking into perhaps moving there on a whim, but the paperwork would've taken minimum two years and he decided against it.

Lmao i know you dont want them either leaf. Lets compromise and send them to mexico

>Women
>Caring about honour

Maybe they realized, that they would get the hypocricy-market off balance by centralizing it in Canada.

She had soulless eyes since a child, I wonder what atrocities she have witnessed and done already in that picture

>It wus just the "ooooowwwh daddy look at me!

I think there is a strong element of this in a lot of so-called female comedians and celebrities.

And even some of the males.

Based Terrance Popp calls it "Bitch Brain" and it is caused by a feminized culture.

Do real life Amy Schumer fans actually exist? Who in their right mind actually gets excited at the prospect of seeing one of her shows? She has been shoved down everyone's throats like

> Look LOOK WOMYN can into humour too! MUH VAGINA MUH PERIODS Laugh! What is wrong with you laugh God Damnit!!!

VAGINA
>crowd starts yelling
PENIS
>crowd laughing uncontrollably
MY TAMPONS
>crowd hyperventilating
CUM SMELLS WEIRD
>crowd gives standing ovation

>it was j-just a joke
all lies. if trump lost she would have said "haha I was totally serious I would leave. I would never settle for his bigotry :^)"
liberals love to lie and cheat about everything while claiming to take the moral high ground. they're such big liars they lie to themselves.

They need to be trolled every day until they leave

youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

you guys sure they cant go in with the 300k syrians theyre getting?

>Do real life Amy Schumer fans

I never met one.

Never met a woman or a man who even mentioned her in a positive way.

Lena Dunham either.

How do they make money? All of their fellow libtards in NYC?

Pic related is funny, though she didn't mean for it to be. Right now she is probably crying so many liberal tears that the God Emperor defeated her weak and evil Hillary.

So delicious.

Then they will play the victim and cry on TV because republicans are so mean and hateful.

YEAST
>crowd begins to snicker
*inhales*
>crescendo of laughter
INFECTION
>crowd screaming, 3 heart attacks

how do you even get like that? has she ever used her glutes?

We need to never forget the horror and evil that Hillary would have inflicted on America.

These unthinking libtard celebrities and the thousands of idiots rioting in the streets would have ruined America.

They would have ruined America.

The Bill of Rights.

The Rule of Law.

Foreign Policy.

Health Care (Obama ruined it so now it needs to be scrapped and rebuilt)

The Economy (Obama mostly ruined it already)

And never forget that Hillary wanted a No Fly Zone in Syria with Russia

Which would have led to war with Russia.

Pic related.

We must never forgive the liberals, anons. Liberals hate the greatness of America.

We should be civil to them. We should be polite to them. But never trust a liberal. Ever.

And it also okay to hate them for the ruination of America we would have had under her leadership.

>mfw remembering that guy that she dated slut shaming her on twitter

Lets face it - she looks like a fat lump of shit now and has probably looked like a fat lump of shit all of her life, unless she tried anorexia when it was fashionable one summer or something.

post it

yet another unfunny joke from Amy

>twitter, the liberals' best friend

Is that one of those paintings podesta has hanging around at home?

In a perfect world that would be Amy and Lena's theme music, whenever they were introduced on TV.

>Move, Bitch.

Good, it would be a tragedy for the US to lose such a beautiful woman to Canada.

There goes my last hope.

don't worry. there's an alternate universe where you are fugging loli hilly :3

DELET THIS

Disgusting cunt.

How can these people invite all of Mexico in America if they think even Canada is too scary for them.

wow, what a perfect body

how can you be so ugly

and then proud of it

Yeah, he's a "big fan" of the artist

lol George Lopez has no choice to leave he's getting kicked out either way

>mfw

12 years ago a whole bunch of other celebrity faggots said they'd move to Canada if Bush were reelected.

In the end I don't think we got a single celebrity, just some soldiers dodging Iraq.

Top level narcissism.

>Celebrities lie to get attention
In other news, water is wet.
There were tons of conservatives who said they would leave the country if Obama won, both in '08 and '12. Guess how many followed through.

>i w-was just pretending to be r-retarded

>what could we expect from someone who would do what she did to her sister?
what did she do?

Delete this fag

holy fuck those are some shit genetics.

the rolling rippling stomach compared to those tiny tits, not wonder she's always pissed off. she has the complexion of a potato. 99% of women couldnt look that bad if they tried

That was disgusting - thanks hungary!

>dating that filthy kike
>having sex with it

THICC

She found pebbles in her sisters vagina

They should make it a law that anyone who says they are going to leave the country if a candidate is elected and then they don't leave, then that loudmouth forfeits their right to criticize the elected person.

It's a just punishment for breach of (election) promise.

>be kike
>be disgusting
>???
>think you're great

Never met a gay guy? They love that hippo

Tell her to move to Mexico and if she refuses call her racist!!!

>leftists lie

what a shocker.

I'm pretty sure trump would have lost the election if these retards wouldn't have threatened to leave

Story checks out. It wasn't even slightly funny, so she probably really was joking.

They dont build doors big enough for her in other countries

Amy Schumer is a cunt and has no honour

Lena Dunham is just plain ol stupid, and stupid is as stupid does

Why is this cunt relevant anyways? None of my normie friends even know her

For some reason, that dude looks familiar

Can we start a change.org petition to get them to honor their promises and gtfo of here?

Apparently Lena has a boyfriend.

>At least, that is what she said.

I dont know anything about her or who she is, the only time I ever hear of her is when the news covers a story about something she said

>Also, Schumer isn't going either apparently.

well she can be deported to any country she wants

boycott her ass, vote out her relative the cocksucker who applauded the ATF's actions during the waco siege

these people are fucking pedophile murderers and their families have always been criminals

>pretends to be proud of how much of a whore she is

>get's upset when someone calls her a whore

wew

>“For those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said when this man seemed like a steak salesman with a long shot at the presidency: stay busy reveling in your new regime,” she posted on Instagram, along with an image from the Dr. Seuss children’s book “Oh, the Places You’ll Go.“

This is one of the reasons they got BTFO. Because they are lying cowards and even if they promise that 100% they are totally going to do something, you just know it is a lie and they will try to fuck you over at the next chance.

what did you expect? they are all so spineless that they all started to do propaganda, probably for free at the wave of a hand from "madamme presidente" (LMAO). you expect them to suddenly have enough courage to do anything they promise? i mean the thought was really nice, but everyone should know its not going to happen

>“For those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said when this man seemed like a steak salesman with a long shot at the presidency: stay busy reveling in your new regime,” she posted on Instagram, along with an image from the Dr. Seuss children’s book “Oh, the Places You’ll Go.“
>“I will go many places in my lifetime, surrounded by kindreds on a mission to spread justice and light,” she wrote.
>“I can’t wait for all of this, and for the change to come, as we use what we’ve been given to protect those who can’t protect themselves. What are you living for?” she added.

What the fuck did she mean by all this?

I remember reading that article. Laughed my ass off

lel someone tweet her this

Left leaning myself but this shows a terrible ignorance.

The reason they do this (happens in other countries too and they never leave) is that they don't understand that when wealthy people say they are fucking off if their (tax and spend) candidate wins, its usually just a business decision, will more than pay for itself and usually they are operating at a level where they spend most of the year travelling anyway.

Its not a protest when those guys do it, its just the latest in a string of hundreds of business decisions although of course people are concerned when employers take their money and run.

Dunham and friends don't understand the difference between that and a protest.

>even if they promise that 100% they are totally going to do something, you just know it is a lie

Pic related.

Pic so related.

hollywood seems to be taking it pretty well in general