Insiders say Donald Trump is 'disgusted' by Chris Christie

Based.

>President-elect Donald Trump is so disgusted with Chris Christie’s handling of the Bridgegate scandal that he’s kicking the New Jersey Gov. out of his inner circle, The Post has learned.

>“Trump thought it was shameful that Christie didn’t take the fall for [convicted aide] Bridget Kelly,” said a source close to the transition team. “Trump is really angry that Christie is sending a soccer mom to jail. He believes 100 percent that Christie was behind it all.”

>“Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,” said the source. “Trump was pretty disgusted with Christie.”

>Some close to Trump regarded the New Jersey governor “a stupid thug who really needed to go,” the transition-team source told The Post.

nypost.com/2016/11/13/trump-is-dumping-christie-over-bridgegate-insiders/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/christie-must-go-why-trump-should-remove-him-as-transition-chairman-asap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that fat slob

>insiders say
so it's nothing then

Nice.

>nypost.com

i don't think donald is particularly overweight for a man his age

Hope it's true. Trump's got his hands on the proverbial axe now, and I think if he is able to pull the weeds from his own yard before he starts governing he'll be in a really good place and preserve the mandate.

>trump made that someone else didn't' fall on their sword

He literally blames everything on everyone else and he's disgusted at Christie?

That's a mighty high horse.

This is what you get christie for fucking Romney over and sucking Obamas dick during Hurricane Sandy

Just look at him

You clearly know jack shit about Trump. He's having Bannon find a role for Billy Bush at Breitbart to make up for him being collateral damage during the election. He actually possesses honor and dignity.

Good that guy is a fucking douche. And a moocher

It's just PR. Christie fucked up and is a liability to Trump now, so he has to let him go. Doubt he gives a shit about that soccer mom or the scandal.

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/04/christie-must-go-why-trump-should-remove-him-as-transition-chairman-asap/
>Let’s not mince words: Chris Christie is a fat, corrupt cuck. His #Bridgegate scandal has become a distraction. If Trump is serious about Making America Great Again, Christie must step down as Transition Chairman.
looks like Cernovich was right again

no but his skin is super loose

Only Murdoch-owned publications and Breitbart are credible sources on Sup Forums, everything else is jew lies.

Oh also Alex Jones.

But we know enough about Trump to know that he does get upset over things like that. Why do you people insist on lying?

Not so fast CTR shill

>(((sources)))
>(((insiders)))

who dis

Sounds like something Trump would do. I believe it.

>insiders say

fuck off media

>But we know enough about Trump to know that he does get upset over things like that.

Really?

Examples, please. His temperament has always been questioned because he does get upset very easily about small things.

any article that cites "insiders" or "sources" without any actual proof of their claims, can be disregarded as propaganda

pretty sure trump discriminates against fat people.

So pardon her on the first day, not a big problem as president.

Good Christie is a shit. No one from Jersey should have any influence on anything

>Insiders say
>NYpost

yeah ok, post an actual source next time CTR

The more i read about trump, the more i am convinced that he actually has believes and principles. This man is the most grave danger these corrupt politicians have ever faced.

(((insiders)))

sure, right there with sources, experts, and studies

Long knives night when?

Newfag detected. (((fox news))) and (((Breitbart))) are jew lies as well. Less than the liberal kike outlets but still shoddy jew shit.

If true, thank God. This douche is the by far the one I like least in Trump's inner circle.

>the Post has learned
>a source

I wouldn't even care if this story were true, but I automatically disbelieve all stories from anonymous sources after this election.

>Insider's say
>say
More hearsay from the experts. Totally believable.

The only credible source on anything trump does is TRUMP HIMSELF

WARRANTLESS FAT FUCK BTFO

I really hate that fat glutton.

Why do euro cops still use SMGs? They're the worst of all worlds. Anyone with cheap armor could best those cops.

I don't get it, why did he let the fat fuck into his "inner circle" to begin with then?

>Insiders

Why can't she buy a decent camera?

>>“Trump really doesn’t like it when married women with kids get hurt in politics,
This explains why he never went after Michelle, since her kids aren't adults like Chelsea.

Because Christie is a sycophant that sucked trump's cock to worm his way into his confidence.

worst of all worlds is not really accurate. For one they are available over there, and typically replace pistols for police in large numbers during terrorist attacks etc, and they still have a role, subsonic ammunition fired by a suppressed SMG is very easy to operate in clsoe quarters indoors, and they will not over penetrate walls meaning less risk to civillians, and this is the same reason why they are often used in nuclear powerplants and other valuable instalations.

He killed Rubio, probably the most dangerous candidate in the entire campaign.