Whats the next step for the dnc?

Whats the next step for the dnc?
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-is-a-muslim-from-the-midwest-set-to-1478901281-htmlstory.html

I love how they say "hes from the heartland" like that's gonna bring rednecks and libfags together.

They are doubling down on minority reliance

Not gonna happen, if that's their plan they are headed to another defeat

It's official soon the republicans won't have an opposition.

It is true though. He is a full blown muslim.

>Trump wins on a platform of throwing out the illegals and stopping islamic immigration
>Dems try to rally the party around a hajji
YES, PLEASE, DO THIS. KEEP REMOVING THE MASK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

That guy will never head the DNC. They need to distance themselves from all things Clinton and all things Muslims, since the rigged nomination and al-Qaeda connection in Syria were exposed.

Their lost was so big that they are going full jihad

>live in a small town
>family of mudshits moves in
>town tries to be nice to them
>they are absolute dickheads, their kids start shit with other kids and steal from them
>parents are assholes to everyone

It redpilled our entire community.

Well, I guess the DNC really does want to lose everything to the GOP.

>Whats the next step for the dnc?
irrelevance

CRASH THIS PARTY

This guy is a p good choice

Next step? Losing again

Quite enjoying this circular firing squad

>Wow, these white working class people really abandoned us because they don't have a voice anymore
>Let's choose a trendy brown Muslim from one of those irrelevant flyover states, that'll work

...Is the DNC broken?

Isn't the arch-leftist Howard Dean also vying for power?

Turboleftist scum Vs muh POC gibsmedats
The Democrats are a mess

Its Anudda Corbyn

If they stop rigging elections and allow the more liked candidate to win then they will be fine.

They know a palette swap won't help them. I imagine it's almost impossible to dislodge their core neoliberal ideology though. I'd expect some fights.

last time this was posted like half of Sup Forums was saying "he might be a great guy for all we know! he's not like a real Muslim, he's Muslim-American!"

literal fucking retards that learned absolutely nothing from the 8 years with Obama

white people are hopeless

we need to fucking meme this guy into the DNC

just imagine the second he gets a sandnigger by somebody, he'll lose his shit and burn everything to the ground