”My wife’s son!”

>”My wife’s son!”

This is soy,

how is this a type of bean?

You know it's likely to be revealed that Bruce is Damian's true father again in the end.

I agree.

>Not Robin, The Soy Wonder

I want to see Bruce raise four girls, like an 80s sitcom dad.

Would be an interesting concept for "What if r63 Grayson was inspired by hanging with Wonder Woman instead of Supes" aesthetically.

He adopted 3 kids before it, he's a fucking billionaire they all do it

... wait what. Are they really trying to say Damian isn't his kid now? Who said? Can I get a rundown because I liked Bruce having a real kid.

So Slade fucked and cummed inside Talia shortly before or after Bruce did now?

Is there some kind of alt-right shadow campaign to make people dislike Batman because he isn't a neo-liberal, racist shitheal or something?

Like, these Sup Forumsacks are making threads talking about how The Goddamn Batman is a soyboy everyday on Sup Forums And they also bitched about Superman saving someone in a hijab from getting gun downed by some maniac at the start of The Oz Effect.

Perhaps people should just post their favorite heroes punching Nazis to drown out this bullshit.

you first

An upcoming solicit has Deathstroke seeming to be the real father of Damian. It'll be proved wrong by the end of the story. But Sup Forumsacks don't read comics and think things stay the same forever.

I already did but I'll do it again just for (you).

Thank you for biting the bait and being undeniably worse than Sup Forums

Sorry that Batman punches your heroes who lost World War II because their leader was a dopey loser.

It’s the premise for the Deathstroke/Batman arc coming up. Slade claims Damian is his son. Slade continues to be a magnificent asshole, water is wet, etc.,etc. It’s impressive really.

Have any interesting stories ever been done with the idea of paparazzi following/harassing Bruce’s kids? I’m surprised I haven’t read anything like that

Sorry you ensure that Sup Forums will never cease shitposting because they'll always get what they want.

>The circus kid
>The street kid
>The kid who's dad was killed by Captain Boomerang
>The Asian

Well I browse Sup Forums and I don't read many modern comics anymore. You shouldn't group everyone in the same bucket. I still like to keep up to date on what is going on though. Really I wouldn't care about Bruce not being the father if it wasn't for the possibility of Helena Wayne being a thing.

I really just think Damian having a baby sister he's protective of would be really cute. Plus maybe it would give him ANOTHER reason to mellow out. It just seems hes an emotional roller coaster of bad writing. Though I think the two already met or something recently. I wouldn't know.

>I learned how to be nice and be a team player!
>New writer/storyline
>I'm a little uninteresting shit again.
>repeat ad nauseum

It feels no one can write him even though being the son of the Bat and on a really interesting Titans group would open up countless possibilities but he just goes back to being a dillweed. Haven't got to read super sons though? How is his behavior in that?

Not only is the filename inaccurate, but in that story he doesn't punch any of the Nazi demonstrators at the rally.

>Well I browse Sup Forums
>You shouldn't group everyone in the same bucket

My man!

>tumblrite gets triggered over someone insulting her husbando

So does the DKverse go from having Reagan to Obama in just a few years?

How long until Jon is revealed to be Conner's son?

More cuteness that I need in my life.

I agree that people on Sup Forums are a majority of Melvins but it would be ironic to paint it with a broad brush when the people you dislike for their hatred who do the same thing.

Nightstar also needs to be a thing.

Dude, he's whining about political shitposting by political shitposting.
He doesn't care about irony anymore, it's all about ruining everything because someone used a buzzword he doesn't like.

It'd be impressive if it leads to something.

It would appear to, though it doesn't give an exact amount of years between Dark Knight Strikes Again and Dark Knight Master Race.