First it was Trumps wall turning into a "fence", then him saying he's keeping Obamacare, and now this

First it was Trumps wall turning into a "fence", then him saying he's keeping Obamacare, and now this.

You retards elected a conman, good job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-bypass-congress-trump-can-build-the-1478801680-htmlstory.html
youtu.be/094sdYn1-Ns?t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ryan is a puppet cuck, who should have given up his position some months ago

i didn't know Sup Forums elected Paul Ryan and listens to anything CNN reports

then what are libshits so mad about?

what was so good about hillary? she having two X chromosomes?

>keeping obamacare
nice source

Daily reminder that this is the new media and shilling tactic

I can't believe the media keeps making up headlines, looks like they didn't learn a thing
Ryan is also getting replaced, so it doesn't matter

I'm awaiting for Trump to cuck the likes of CNN and the Washington Post out of white house credentials and instead giving them to Breitbart and Infowars

??

>what is ICE

Don't need to create what you already have.

Why does Ryan think that he speaks for Trump?

/P-Pol/ B-BTFO HAHAHAHHA

Seriously though, the MSM is so shit right now, they can't even coordinate properly. I keep hearing conflicting stories.

What would you do if you had a bunch of libshit crying all over the media 24/7 ? He takes the charge in three months he is rolling for stealth until then chill out

They are on full desinfo mode.

eventually you'll wake up too

What Ryan says is meaningless. He's stepping down as speaker soon.

this. i remember when i first woke up and realized Donald Trump would noy become the republican nominee and NEVER come close to becoming president!

Paul Ryan is a faggot cuck, don't listen to him.

He never said he was keeping Obamacare.

Are you talking about Mike Pence the Electric Fence?

Thats what ICE is for..the "force" was just a cheap pop line that even Trump ditched awhile ago.
Big nothingburger

Except..

Trump literally just said he was deporting 3 million immediately. Paul Ryan is a piece of shit who keeps opening his mouth too wide, Trump's cock always seems to find it's way in there.

When is he invading Russia? Febuary?

We already have a deportation force, it's called ICE.

>desinfo
disinfo = dis-information

FTFY

Fucking hell your media is in utter chaos.

came here to post this.

CNN is nothing but disinfo now

Thanks.

I think you are confusing libs hits that are worried about what he said with libs hits celebrating that Trump is a spineless idiot now that he actually do stuff.

Russia and america are finally going to be allies, the cold wars ending and your disinfo isn't getting anywhere. All you can do is sit around and claim things that won't happen and day by day you get less and less relevant while trump just keeps winning

Cause Trump can't allocate funding for it without him.

Considering Ryan may not get to keep his speakership, I'm not overly concerned. Dude belongs in 1992.

>media ousted as lying and pushing a narrative during the entire 2016 election
>election ends
>Trump wins
>media lies and tries to push a narrative
holy fucking shit how stupid can you be.

this stupid fuck doesn't speak for trump, fuck him for going around acting like he does. we need to get him out.

Just imagine if Hillary had won

>Clinton: Will declare war on Russia, 10 reasons why that's a good thing

I 100% guarantee it.

Better than Hilldog.

There was zero coherence on policy from Trump, his surrogates, and Pence from the start. Unless an elected official with real power says it, meaningless. That means only Pence so far.

What he means to say is congress will block everything silly Drumpf tries to do. Based Republicans!

Kek, love how Ryan went from hating Trump to dictating the entire presidency in just a few days.

nice ctr there m8

Paul Ryan is getting shitcanned as soon as Trump gets the chance so his opinion is completely irrelevant.

It has been made clear to everyone that Ryan is a fucking traitor to the USA, he is not going to last much longer.

Trump has said that he will rid the country of illegals. There are between ten and fifteen million, in eighteen months to two years.

I BELIVE NOTHING THAT POLITICO SAYS.

FUCK YOU

Do not trust the JEWISH media.

However we need to remember that paul ryan is a jew that tried to stop trump from winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

CNN is just disinfo now.

>CNN
Yep, I'll believe them over every person involved in the Trump camp.

At least we don't get accused of only going after Muslims when we make fun of everybody.

LOL

That's funny. I don't recall him being elected to the executive branch where such decisions are made.

>Clinton News Network

Ryan is literally our only obstacle now.

Every other aspect of power is now in Trump's hands.

WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING

THE LATEST CTR/MSM TACTIC IS TO PAINT TRUMP AS A CONMAN, LIAR OR AS BEING DISINGENUOUS. DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ/SEE UNTIL HE ACTUALLY STARTS MAKING POLICY.

WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING

They've gotten so used to getting the news written for them by politicians and them all reporting on the same thing, that now that they have to actually report news from the White House again they don't know how to do it.

Orly?
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-bypass-congress-trump-can-build-the-1478801680-htmlstory.html

He was Trump's obstacle all along, which is why he is going to get rid of him.

>cnn

Ryan will be publicly executed on inauguration day.

He is going to be shitcanned thats forsure. All these cucks are trying to dictate him too. It's like who the fuck do these people think they are?

misread your post, nevermind

Ryan is indeed the last thing standing between Trump and total control

He has to follow his promises to the letter.
The people put him in office and we will throw him the fuck out if he doesn't
He can "negotiate" all he wants with the world but he better do what he says for the people who put him there

It's always been disinfo although right now it might be good for them to use it so they can quell these brainless rioters anger down.

people are using a quote from a recent interview where he said he wasn't going to completely, immediately remove state healthcare to imply that he is going to keep all of obamacare.

Yeah, we are not going to turn on him while your soros minions are on the street

to be fair they're all coming from different people

this its like brexit

I smell a new speaker of the house in the works.

((((((((((((((((((((((((CNN)))))))))))))))))))))))

Attempting to sow malcontent are we?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody is falling for this. It's obvious as fuck.

>paul ryan
>in control
pick one

Getting rid of Ryan will be Trumps first litmus test as president. If he keeps him, Trump has been compromised and probably won't keep his election promises. If Trump gets rid of him ASAP he was probably serious about the majority of his promises and good things are in store.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

How the fuck is he going to deport 15,000,000 in 2 years?

Is this real?

Milhouse will never be a meme.

The only truthful part of Ryan's statement is Congress will not likely fund a new agency or activity within ICE focused exclusively on detection. And that doesn't matter. President Trump already has within existing law and budget structures the authority and means to deport every single illegal within our borders.

A big help will be found in the databases generated by the Obama administration for his would be DREAM Act.

The one sticking point is the fact that a few million illegals have generated or acquired enough fraudulent documentation that they appear to be native-born citizens. Some of them might not even know they're illegals.

But the fact remains that Trump will be able to execute the lion's share of his immigration enforcement ambitions without interference from the anti-white left or the cuckservative establishment.

You are a fool if you Pence will allow Trump to reverse decades of US foreign policy.

That's nice and all, but this is an executive decision. Ryan's statement is nothing more than his personal preference.

Fuck off, Paul Ryan is invaluable and a powerful ally

Why are you in Canada, Paul?

this is good, a deportation force would be too expensive.. just arrest the criminals and deport them and don't let them back in. and for god's sake build the wall

Congratulations, that statement by an official that reversed statements on indicting Clinton has nothing to with deportation.

no shit, anyone thought hed build a wall is a numale redditor

He's a fucking stooge

I don't think this faggot understands the situation he's in

Better keep listening to liberal media, surely the world can't be this scary...

> fence
You pushed that lie when you could the wall is back and the concrete is already being purchased.

Muslim registration act when?

checked

checked

This. They also endorsed Trump, which is the first time ICE has ever endorsed a presidential candidate.

Cut off benefits and impose ridiculous penalties on businesses that knowingly hire illegals, and they'll all self-deport.

Are you fucking retarded? He's Trumps biggest opponent right now.

How? You think congress will impeach their rubber stamp? Or you folks will vote democrat?

There's already a deportation force called ICE

Trump is compromising with Dems:
Deport only the worst
Build wall/fence depending on location

youtu.be/094sdYn1-Ns?t=11s

Sounds reasonable to me. He'll do what works best and not force what 'donors' ask him to do or appoint muppets..

You mean liberals are taking simple statements and contorting them to fit their narrative?

Noooooooooooo... !

So you're saying you're upset that he's not doing those things?

>Trusting Paul Ryan

Ya dun goofd senpai

Are you going to believe the MSM when they broadcast his actual words?