What happens if he ends welfare?No jokes, just good or bad biproducts as a result thereof

What happens if he ends welfare?No jokes, just good or bad biproducts as a result thereof

niggers will starve

people might have to find jobs. scary huh?

Marx's Industrial Surplus Army will rise up in revolution and they'll git BTFO by militias and the National Guard. Problem solved.

Mass riots of niggers. They don't like it when the tit gets pulled out of their mouth

Way more important to end corporate welfare and put cucks like Bezos and Musk out of business. Fkn media idolized those faggots while they sacked the government tits while not making a dollar on their own.

Bezos and Musk are revolutionizing our lives idiot. Be appreciative. Don't go getting all mushy when a stone is delivering your fucking sneakers in a couple of years.

*Drone

This is what drumpfs actually believe.

This is much more truthful. Musk is literally and unironically Lyle Lanley and the government are the gullible Springfieldians.

The simple fact is that if you stopped welfare entirely the people you take it from aren't going to find work and what they'll do is just commit more crime to make up for what they're missing out on. Niggers lack foresight and it's that simple, they live from day to day so in their mind they have no reason to ever find a job whether welfare is there or not.
You have two choices, you either keep welfare and niggers or you stop welfare and send niggers to Liberia and it's that fucking simple.

What does Sup Forums think about welfare for the deaf and blind?

Incognito genocide.

Uncle Tom's i.e. blacks with skills of any kind will continue to thrive. Housing projects will become desolate ghost towns once their inhabitants starve.

He won't end it.

He will put restrictions on what you can buy with food stamps as some states have done.

Why are you faggots jealous that musk is making progress?

fuck off christ cucks.

>Elon Musk
>Making progress

Uh, user, fucking pick one

>end welfare
Hurts a few in the short term (weeks to months).
After the initial boot to the ass, people become productive again, natural hierarchy restores itself, and eugenics commences with no exterior forces applied. Literally no bad, and only a little sad comes from ending welfare.

My father has to get a fucking job and stop looking for handouts from his children. I can't wait. Welfare recipients are trash.

I work as a social worker and I heard two welfare people discussing this back during one of the government shutdown scares. They were like "well, I guess I'll get a job then." Neither had even approached the idea of working before that.

news flash. Welfare is needed other wise millions of white children will starve along with blacks and don't give me that bullshit that you only need rice and lettuce to survive. This is 2016.

what jobs? All the jobs are automated now? There are factories in the USA run by two people and robots that would take hundreds of people before. Unless trump wants to ban robots.

We kick out illegals = service jobs
We rip up trade deals = manf jobs
MAGA
But to answer the question, Unskilled jobs.

Eugenics

welfare only exists so we can pacify the any negro hordes, and keep them from robbing and rioting.
>if we get rid of welfare we have to get the trains ready.

Simple: poverty will skyrocket, forcing everyone to work in slave labor so that the United states will catch up to India and China in terms of Productivity.