SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/feministisk-snorojning-ett-hot-mot-stockholmarna&edit-text=&act=url
friatider.se/swedens-deputy-prime-minister-close-tears-after-trumps-victory
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this actually real? Please tell me it's actually real.

source

If you're a conservative or right leaning white man, please take back your country. Or abandon ship and whitewash some other countries.

>Wonders of free market

No one has ever actually fallen for this right?

REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT
REMEMBER TO SAGE AND REPORT

>and men's rights activist Sven Svartersson running an online campaign encouraging men to embrace their wife's infidelity from his cell in Malmo prison.

this isn't real, is it?
you swedes aren't that cucked, right?

It's so nice looking at these SWEDEN YES posts now and knowing that soon our president will not be a cuck and we don't have to worry about this shit happening here anytime soon.

Calling bullshit unless you post source.

I demand a source.

i did the other day when it was posted, it didn't surprise me

wow

just wow

drop a nuke on sweden already

>Last link

KEK

If this is real then the slightest hope I had for Sweden is now gone.

Wait.
You need a reason to divorce someone?

So rude. Please contain your schadenfreude and pray for our uncuckening.

SOURCE, OR U FACE THE FLAMES AND THE FROG PLAGUE

>laughing at fake swedish news while Jamal is fucking your wife

60%

w8 this cant be real? is it real?..

i want off this ride..

obviusly, fucking heretic

It says something that I can't even tell which Sweden stories are satire anymore

this can't be real

Dohohoho! It doesn't get any better than this, boys! Thank you Sweden, and by the way, Sven, what does your wife's shitskin-tainted pussy taste like?

well yeah but it can honestly be "we don't get along" if both parties agree. You need a reason to divorce if you're filing and the other person doesn't agree for some reason

>pray
lel, you guys are fucked.

>remove female adultery
>only female adultery
How is this equality?

>brazil
:DDDD

More crap news implying yurop is lost, coming from a country filled with ghetto niggers beating up cucked whites right, RIGHT!?

I'm not denying everything is tip top fine, but these threads are weak.

swedecuck i can't believe you wasted those quads on a huehue

Νice wasted quads Sven

the fact u need to ask when the topic is SWEDEN
makes me want to burn all the leaves

>our uncuckening
can there ever be enough Meme Magick for that?

Kek is smiling at me, roach. Can you say the same?

It's fucking FAKE BOYS

I asked once, and I'll ask again.

After we MAGA and MEGA, are we gonna tun our attention to Sweden, or are we gonna let it burn?

Does Sweden even deserve these doubles?

lamo it's fake, you don't need to state a reason to file for divorce in Sweden. We're cucked lutherans, remember?

This, literally, is cuckoldry. Your wife is fucking some immigrant and you just have to accept it and can't do anything about it

Isn't it sad that people believed it? What does that say about your country?

What did Qek mean by this?

Yeas, 2018 is our year. Watch out french toad.

stop svenposting

sauce?

I honestly cannot tell if this is even satire anymore

>what does that say about your country?

what does that say about Sup Forums intelligence LUL

Where's the source there's no source!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you could say stockholm is getting a syndrome

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

Serious question, what the fuck happened to Sweden that made them turn into this ungodly monstrosity? I mean the countries surrounding them, Norway and Binland are among the least cucked countries in Europe so it can't be just some regional or cultural thing....

>men's rights activist encourages support from his cell in prison
>real

Doesn't Sup Forums have a faggot if initially believing in fake news?

Feels like satire,
but I honestly would not be surprised anymore.
If you're a man in Sweden you just have no respect for yourself.

This happened.

Wish you well in uncuckening matters, but we really are gonna need shitloads of mana...

habbit*

What?

Fake and gay. You can get a divorce for any reason and husbands typically don'y pay alimony to wives, unlike American niggers.

fake n gay

Vikings left to conquer England, Normandy, Greenland, etc...

... the current scandinavians are the descendants of those who stayed there to do the dishes

Domestic. The so-called feminist snow removal in Stockholm now receives harsh criticism from both the bourgeois opposition from the police.
- It is dangerous society, says police inspector Fredrik Ståhle to SVT.

It was after his election victory in 2014 that an redgreenpink coalition composed of the Social Democrats, the Green Party, Left Party and the Feminist Initiative took over in the Stockholm City Hall. One of the issues high on the agenda was the introduction of so-called feminist or gender snow removal.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/feministisk-snorojning-ett-hot-mot-stockholmarna&edit-text=&act=url

Dude you don't get to talk shit about other countries, even canada is less cucked then you

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

To be fair, snow removal has always been shit in southern Sweden. They just don't give af.

It`s Sweden. You can never be sure.

I believed this was a joke first time I heard about your promising youth.

it's because they were neutral during ww2

friatider.se/swedens-deputy-prime-minister-close-tears-after-trumps-victory

Talking shit about my country without me knowing about it huh?

the only thing is says is the power of memes. post 9 fake stories with a true one every now and then and people will belive all of them.

I believe (((they))) have been focusing their efforts particularly towards Sweden. They started the white genocide in the countries with the biggest density of whites. (see: Germany)

Of course, thanks to their efforts, these two countries are no longer predominantly white.

Legally speaking, you do not even need to go that far.

Honestly, have you never heard from people around you something like

>finds adultery
>divorce
>going for fault divorce
>loads of bullshit witnesses
>sorry man, you were shit hubby, divorce predates cuckyness, you pay alimony

Have you? Hint: far more common than you can possibly imagine.

>A party that don't even get 10%
>Found laughable by its own party senior

oh god why are they doing this?
I mean how can someone be so obsessed with their own self-destruction?Are they literally retarded?
This isn't even funny anymore these people are beyond hope...Cannot be uncucked

We closed the border and are deporting people ya dingus
The memes haven't been updated

Just a Freudian slip swedecuck, we understand.

Can someone please explain to me why Sweden became so liberal? What was the reason?

It takes seconds to covers your room with diarrhea, it takes hours to clean up the mess, it takes days to get rid of the stench.

>he actually believes they closed the border
Its all lies you cuck.

I legit though this was real until I saw the pic on bottom right. Still had to read the thread though.

You can never be sure with Swedes

We were among if not the first country in the world to give women the vote...
And the state took over parenting

Why do you say that?

Oh look, another fake Sup Forums article to get all the insecure white boys riled up over nothing. get a life OP.

>I believe (((they))) have been focusing their efforts particularly towards Sweden.

well Budapest is by far the largest colony of Israel in Europe and probably the world as well only behind Jew York but it's still the capital of the least cucked country in the EU so that can't be the whole reason.

DELETE THIS

leftists have had the majority vote for 30 years

some swede is gonna correct me, but they don't realize that our right-wing parties are more left than american left-wing.

>minister for gender equality
What the fuck why would anyone have that

How come there isn't a single black guy or muslim in this picture??? Really makes me think.

IT'S REAL

Because unlike americans white swedes usually keep to themselves and then call people who dont want to get invaded by brown hordes racists.

Yes, I'm sure that the reason why people make fun of Sweden

Only if they kind of sound like they could be true. Even then you will often be asked to present a source

Honestly I wouldn't really surprise me, after all in Sweden you can fly the ISIS flag, but not the Sweden one

A Freudian slip means that I unintentionally says something that reveals my true feelings, so in this case I would really be thinking that you are faggots.

You know its bad in Sweden when you have to stop and think about if news from it is fake or not

its real....... woah.......

That's a lie there my dear Sven.

>Can someone please explain to me why Sweden became so liberal? What was the reason?

Our prime minister got assassinated by a lone gunman after criticizing the US and Soviets war mongering. After few years after that George Soros destroyed our independent banking system in the early 90s by currency speculation. A few years after that our labor party's women's branch got massive funding and got taken over by feminists. And then about ten years ago we voted for the right wing but didn't fix anything but instead doubled immigration from a manegable level to retard levels. Carl Bildt, our defense minister (and prime minister during the 90's banking crisis), funds the Clinton Foundation through Lundin Petroleum etc but all that's completely unrelated ofc...

Tl;dr: thank you America, you fucking faggots.

i know this feeling everyday when i wake up and read the news

you wouldn't believe everything happening in Sweden, only a small fraction is posted here

Sweden is essentially Rotherham rape scandal on a national level

Even we aren't this progressive. Wow, good work Sweden.

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

SWEDEN YES

New Zealand allowed women to vote much earlier and they're still functional

Swedes are just a defective people, the really sad part is that this "joke" news report is less extreme than many of the real news out of Sweden

Just please don't come to the US, we don't fucking want you here, doesn't matter how red-pilled you are, your children will not be, look at Minnesota

Just stay and suffer the mess you have created Swedescum.

Also that Volvo plant that just opened in NC is being shut down by the new administration, so just leave now, and never come back