Black Lightning

What does Sup Forums think of it

It's now my new favorite CW superhero show.
I really liked Lala though. I wish they didn't kill him so soon. It gave me Cottonmouth flashbacks.

i watched it on netflix with my friend and he kept saying that this show is how Luke Cage should have been

I think niggas need to know Black Lightning's Back

>no nonsense
>doesn't let his bitch wife pussy whip him into leaving the city behind
>based white Lucius Fox
>Not a hypocrite yet
8/10 4 now

It’s not on Netflix you fucking liar

yes it is. faggot.

the first episode is on netflix atleast in nz and aussie

More of the same CW shit

It is in the following countries
Australia
Brazil
Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
The UK

Oh kiwiflix...

I thought Lala was going to be a Tobias' bitch for the entire season, then when BL finally takes him down, Lala would pick up the pieces. I am both surprised and kind of sad they did not go that route. Seemed so obvious.

Just okay going off of the two episodes that aired.

I don't care for any cape shit.
There are so many good comics than deserve to have a thread, and it's ever stupid "cartoons" than are ugly or so stylized to be easier to animated, fapbait, or cape shit. Not even good USA comics get a thread, like Hellboy (than I seen some to be honest, but not that many).

So in the other CW shows with a white lead they have a “diverse” cast so in this show is the supporting cast all white?

His family is black, while his best friend and costume maker is white.

Is he teaming up with the other DC CW guys? He'd be pretty cool with an Arrow crossover.

Not too crazy about them making the older daughter a lesbian. Maybe that's a nu52/Rebirth thing. Since she has powers too only a matter of time before she joins Jefferson in crimefighting.

Also surprised the amount of times they say negro in the show. I thought only HBO and Netflix shows could get away from that? In Luke Cage they barely said nigger in it.

Which is funny since they have the same creator.

>Maybe that's a nu52/Rebirth thing
No its not. Stop pretending to know comics

Thunder's been a lesbian for the last longest. Not that it's helped her character any.

>Since she has powers too only a matter of time before she joins Jefferson in crimefighting.
Yeah, they haven't exactly been hiding that fact.

Fuck off. Anissa Pierce/Thunder lesbian storyline with Grace was revealed in OYL right before nu52 so yes it was a Flashpoint/nu52/Rebirth retcon since Grace was hetero before that. Don't act like Thunder has been a lesbian icon for decades user.