What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Is it still your favorite?

what was your favorite cartoon as a child? Is it still your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah is this one, I loved every single episode and special

Spongebob. If we’re considering the Spongebob I watched as a child as the only Spongebob then yes it is.

Spongebob, and seasons 1-3 are still among my favorite cartoon series of all time

Invader Zim and yes its still my favorite

The first Nicktoons. specifically up to Rugrats S3, and not Disney's Doug.

i was like 5, and these already changed what ive expected from cartoons

>what was your favorite cartoon as a child?
I would probably say my favorite childhood cartoon was Beast Wars: Transformers. Before BW came out, Transformers were already my favorite toys and the G1 movie was a staple video tape for me, so when I first saw Beast Wars toys on shelves I was on it immediately, and when I saw the show on tv it became my favorite and my dad even liked to watch it with me, meanwhile my neighborhood friend was also into it, pretty much the cartoon that dominated my childhood the most and my favorite from those days

>Is it still your favorite?
Eh....sometimes nostalgia makes me want to say yes, but if I'm being honest no, I would have to say my single favorite cartoon of all is MLP Friendship is Magic.

Why did Double D where leggings?

My favorite cartoon as a child was Ed, Edd, n Eddy. I don't know if it's still my favorite. The child is dead now and only the self loathing adult remains.

man hell yeah beast wars is the shit! shame beast machines had to be garbage!

Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and TMNT 2003 the first 5 seasons are still some of my all time favorites.

They got too ambitious, too experimental, too fucking weird.

Cuentos de la Calle Broca...
Only Mexicans and Frenchs know about it, Im not sure if it holds up, better not ruin the memories.

EEnE is still my favorite cartoon, i watch a episode at least once a week but with the Latin American dub.
youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo
"My meat asks for sun and sex"

I'm split.

Action wise, gargoyles

Comedy wise, spongebob 1-3

Ed, Edd, n Eddy will forever be my favorite and the most important to me.

It was either EEnE, Billy and Mandy, or Tom and Jerry

Tom and Jerry is still definitively, undeniably, the greatest cartoon ever made. Anyone who denies this is a pleb.

What makes Tom and Jerry superior to Looney Tunes?

You posted it and it's still my favorite. I was so happy when I found that youtube stream that had episodes running 24/7.

Venture Bros
Is it still your favorite?
Yep.

EEnE was my favourite, but as for now I prefer HeyArnold. But EEnE remains as my second favourite

So is EEnE officially the most overrated cartoon based on this thread?

You realized well-liked is not the same thing as overrated, right?

>4 people liked
>overrated
sorry that no one like your shitty favorite cartoon but learn what the word means

This...and yes it is. I still even hold onto my childhood infatuation of Lydia. I wish real women were more like her She is so chill and perky.

>Everyone either hated or lusted after Eddy
>Ridiculously small amount of characters
>Every single male human that made more than one full appearance got tied up at least once
>The only time they where funny was when they copied Cow and Chicken via wiener joke
People still think Ed Edd n' Eddy isn't the worst western cartoon ever made?

DCAU 5-15
AAAHH Real Monsters when I was 6-8
Courage the Cowardly Dog 9-13

I still love them all though I haven't rewatched Real Monsters in awhile

>98313691
If you're going to bait at least jave the dignity to try.

Call the art style ugly, the jokes lolrandumb, the characters unlikably, the people who like it nostalgiafags. You could at least pretend to believe what you're saying

>>Everyone either hated or lusted after Eddy

Who gives a fuck what other people want to fuck when you're watching a kids show

>Every single male human that made more than one full appearance got tied up at least once

Who pays attention to that shit when they're a kid watching a show

>Ridiculously small amount of characters

Compared to what? It had as much main and supporting characters as anything else.

>The only time they where funny was when they copied Cow and Chicken via wiener joke

Not at all. There were plenty of clever jokes.

Rugrats and no, my favorite is now Hey Arnold.

Darkwing Duck, and yes. It's still very influential to me.

I hope you're not touting Cow & Chicken as some sort of paragon of comedy cartoons. It was literally a shitty copycat of Ren & Stimpy.