So it turns out that after Two-Gun Kid died, he went to Hell. Seems kind of wrong to me, sure he killed people...

So it turns out that after Two-Gun Kid died, he went to Hell. Seems kind of wrong to me, sure he killed people, but he wasn't some bloodthirsty vigilante, he shot criminals in self-defense or in defense of others. And how come Kid Colt got to go to Heaven when he also killed people by this logic?
Was there really no other dead Avenger or hero who could have filled this role in guiding Sam around Hell?

He had the sin of greed.

TWO GUNS!

Kek

How come he's able to use two guns anyway? That's too powerful of a superpower. Even Hawkeye can't use two bows.

Probably sold his soul or unborn children for this and that's why he's in hell.

He's actually shockingly OP. What they rarely show off in the comics is that he can use ANY two guns at the same time.

He could duel wield AKs and make it look as if it were nothing.

And now that he's in hell, he's even more OP. Not only can he use two guns, HE HAS INFINITE AMMO. Mephisto better watch himself.

>Klansmen go to hell
Oh, look, an SJW comic book. I didn't see that one coming.

Maybw kid colt was reallly sorry for what he did before dying and god forgave him.

Nice false flag

I think the only other hero we know for a fact went to Heaven when they died was Nightcrawler.

We also know who WILL go to Heaven. And who won't.

In DC lore you go to Hell if you think you deserve to go in Hell and be punished for your sins. Same logic might apply here. He could kill in defence of himself and others, be in the right every time, and still feel guilty about killing people and deep down believe he should go Hell for it.

>In DC lore you go to Hell if you think you deserve to go in Hell and be punished for your sins
So you're saying that an ISIS terrorist murderer who is fully convinced that everything he's done is righteous and God's will, he wouldn't go to Hell?
That just doesn't make to me.

In theory, but the thing is, almost everybody thinks deep down they've done something bad that they need to be punished for it for all eternity. Even unrepentant killers. Even when Lucifer closed the doors to Hell and sent everybody away, so they'd basically be free, people didn't want to be freed from torture.

As interesting as that sounds, that's just stupid. Unrepentant killers might feel bad deep deep down, but they sure as hell wouldn't volunteer for an eternity of torture for it.

>Was there really no other dead Avenger or hero who could have filled this role in guiding Sam around Hell?
Doctor Druid maybe?

I think that Charles Xavier was in Heaven in that story too. Kind of contradicts what's going on Astonshing X-Men though.

They can lie to anyone but themselves.

Adding your christian faith to a superhero universe is a mistake.

Hey remember when a certain hack writer made it a storyline of having Nightcrawler be elected pope then have his hologram disguise be disabled at that moment to make everyone think he's the anti-christ, combined with devices disguised as communion wafers to vape people and make everyone think the Rapture was happening (even though Catholics don't believe in the Rapture)

Also how it was originally Nightcrawler just LOOKED freaky as a side-effect of his mutant nature which was a contrast to his good christian nature... but then it was decided "LOLNO HE'S ACTUALLY DESCENDED FROM DEMON MUTANTS"

Still somehow not as bad as vampire jubilee

Vampires are just shit in general, they need to be eradicated from fiction.

The Two-Gun Kid was soft spoken and educated. ANY of the other Marvel western characters would have talked like that (unless you went with gay Rawhide Kid) but thats way out of character.

>INB4 characterfag
>INB4 'not muh continuity'

what comic is this from

>Lawyer turned vigilante named Matt

House of Ideas everyone!

To be fair, after like a century in Hell, anyone would become cynical and bitter.

It's a preview for Falcon #4, on sale next week. Blackheart ripped Sam's soul out of his body and sent him to Hell.

Joke's on you, the Two-Gun Kid was created 2 tears before Daredevil.

How can there be atheists in Marvel when shit like this happens to every other person on a Tuesday.

Because Cape Books have shitty settings and worldbuilding randomly clodged together by shitty writers that then proceed to regularly contradict each other, sometimes intentionally out of spite.

>doesn't notice the black pimp in hell two panels later

Remember when Falcon was retconned into being a ghetto pimp because writers are racist?

They haven't been to hell or heaven yet.
Beings like Galactus could turn people atheist, they're so far out of accepted religious beliefs.

The bigger question is how can a benevolent all-powerful god have created such a POORLY-DESIGNED universe that it is constantly falling apart every time the writers want to have a major universe/multiverse threatening comicbook event?

Just makes the creator god look entirely incompetent.

Doctor Druid is alive again. He got brought back but is trapped in Weirdworld.

you mean the thing that was revealed to be fake in the same exact story it was introduced in?

>Murdering racists go to hell
Aahh!! Ohh! Watch out guys!! It's the LIBERALS trying to tell me that lynching people is (((((((((((((bad)))))))))))))

oh shit, is the new Falcon series actually good?

Well it is a Sam Wilson story. So of course the white guys go to Hell.

I honestly cannot decide who goes where and quite frankly... it disturbs me...

Surprisingly, yes. Only the first issue was storytimed here, but you should check it out.

Fuck Austen for writing that and fuck Jason Aaron for not retconning it.

>We made this place. Choices, son.
>How we see ourselves ain't necessarily the truth.
So, if I'm reading this right, canonically in the Marvel universe the following people will automatically go to hell even if they are good people simply by nature of their actions:

-Soldiers and LEO that kill enemies/perps
-Civilians that kill another person in self defense, such as home invasion
-Doctors that kill babies when they perform abortions, or assist in compassion suicides of terminally ill patients

For the first time in a decade, Marvel has actually done something balanced politically! They even showed both a white man suffering for his racial hate, and a black man suffering for his cruelty to women. I like it!

All hail the reign of Emperor Yoshida!

They actually retconned him into being Jewish since his last name isn't actually Hawke but (((Liebowicz))).

>Sam Wilson is white
Who would have guessed?

Maybe that's why he's in Hell. Only Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior go to Heaven. Jack Chick was right!

But Falcon is a believing Protestant. He's one of the few non-Catholic believers in Marvel. His brother is a pastor.

Falcon isn't actually dead though, as he kept insisting. He's not supposed to be here.

When did he die? Last I checked he was still alive in the present day.