Why does this comic book character's live action adaption have a terrible costume?

Why does this comic book character's live action adaption have a terrible costume?

Nice bait

mad

>people are defending this
JUST

Nu-Carol's costume was always shit. They should have gone for a modified version of her original.

>"Hurr she's a military veteren so that means she wants to be military 24/7!"

Just stop this meme. There is a reason why Veteran Beards are a thing.

the green parts will be after effects like a green screen, and it will have shiny flashy futuristic effects on it

It's an okay costume for a shit design. They actually let her have a woman's haircut so that's already an improvement for me. I'd ultimately prefer a modernized debut costume but that wouldn't fly in this day and age.

Looks like a little girl in the big mama costume

It's an shit costume user
let's talk the truth here

It was answered you damn troll
No you retard, its because its a Kree uniform

Then why does it look like shit?

Great casting Marvel, congrats you fags

She's a better actor than anyone you would've liked.

Shit costume for a shit character.

True pottery.

>actor
>not actress
That explains the lack of ass.

>"Why doesn't this comic book character's live action adaptation have the comic version's physically impossible build?"

>resorting to grammar mistake rhetoric

See you in the next thread.

So we can agreed that it's way harder to a actress to look like a comic character then is to a actor? The actors can build muscle but actress can't grow bigger tits(only if they use plastic tits).

So, like, are there people who seriously think she'll have the green outfit for the whole movie?

>having an ass
>impossible

Is dressing like a retard part of the Krees cultural heritage?

Bye, quitter.

That looks great, what are you talking about? The one on the right looks awful.

It's okay to be gay I guess

better get some nudes in the dvd bonus feature

I mean you can do a lot of trickery with silicon molds, padding and CGI to make an actor look less shitty. They pulled out all the tricks to make ScarJo look somewhat feminine in the Themoptic Suit.

her original slut uniform was the shit one. clearly you have shit taste

OH NO NO NO

>hey guys, remember that Deadpool ad? Well, here at Marvel Studios we have made it a reality!

>physically impossible
If Chriss Pratt was able to get /fit/ for GotG why not Brie Larson?

Because Brie is a woman. I think.

Have you seen Evangeline Lily's build for the new ant man?

Jesus Christ that fucking color.

>physically impossible

You make a lot of excuses for how out of shape you are don'tcha

Expecting a woman to put in physical work is dreadfully sexist

I did now. Nice guns.

A red, gold and blue costume may have set off alarm bell's at marvel after a similar coloured outfit dropped in another superhero franchise. Sometimes avoiding too much comparison is a good idea, other times it just causes other issues instead.

So this is going to be another Mandarin, right? Marvel will ruin a character because they wanted no comparisons to DC.

If only the belt was red/gold this outfit would've been perfect

>A red, gold and blue costume may have set off alarm bell's at marvel after a similar coloured outfit dropped in another superhero franchise.
No.

Lily did it, hell even Vickander hit the gym a couple times for Tomb Raider

>Chriss Pratt was able to get /fit/
Imagine pratt showing up in his previous chubby body for guardians and people try to defend it kek

>This was chosen to play Lara Croft

I'd have been fine with it if other characters ragged on him for being a fatass during the movie.
>Star-Lord? More like Star-Lard

Lily is a gender traitor. There. The narrative remains undisturbed.

>swedish women

and she hit the gym a few times...
niggawatt?

It would have been 10x better

Why do you think Beil's carrer is dead? Hollywood feminists love talking about female empowerment. But if one of them actually puts some effort into doing so, she's out.

I cant tell if you are right or retarded, but since Gadot got praise for her 75lb Wonder Woman you might actually be right
But I personally love the commitment that Lily brings.

and this is her nowYour point?

>and this is her now

Exactly the same but with chest padding?

ok, you are doing it deliberately.
good to know

Doing what deliberately? She has the body of a skinny male teenager.

her arms are twice the size for Tomb Raider than they used to be.
She put WAY more effort in than Gadot or Brie,

Oh that, yeah, she put some work in. I don't disagree with that. I was just saying she's a bad choice for Lara Croft.

By the end of First Avenger, Cap's costume was pretty cool. I'm expecting we'll see the same sort of transition from kree-green to american-primaries for Carol.

Calm down faggot she looks close enough to nu-lara.

>inb4 that's not the real lara
There are, what, 9 different iterations of the "real" Lara.

So they just went ahead and made green lantern instead? I guess since Cap was stolen from DC (yes, who was stolen from Fawcett) they decided to homage that theft with some more theft?

She's like a Lantern, mixed with Hela, mixed with one of those late generation ABC Family powerrangers suits.

it was expected that an Oscar winner would look in great shape and better than this

Don't forget that liking traps is gay.

No, because she's a fucking lazy actress

Damn she aged like milk.

ok, i get it now.
i will have to watch the movie to know if its bad casting, but the trailer already looks better than I had thought it would. Better than Angie Jolie.
And Lara has never been an Amazon. It can work.

She was never gonna be "sexualized" in the movie, the minute you knew this was based on Carol new comics, you should've always expected her to look like a man with that horrible new costume

Be thankful at least she has girly hair instead of the dyke hairdo

with 10 more pounds she would be perfect

comparing brie having a baggy uniform to fatfuck chris is over-reacting af

True, Chris actually had to put in a lot more work than Brie would have had to.

>She was never gonna be "sexualized" in the movie

who is talking about "sexualized"?

we're talking about a Oscars winner that will win millions to make a superhero movie and known for having a body of an athlete, Brie not spent a day in the gym, that easy job easy isn't it?

Brie has an oscar, Chris was playing "idiot fatboy" on Parks and Recreation

lifting and give up eating like a pig was the least he could fucking do for a role

Why is it baggy tho? You'd think a custom-made costume is tailored to the measurements of the actor.

>Brie has an oscar

So she's better at sucking dick than he is?

>who is talking about "sexualized"?

Everyone bitching in the thread about her looking flat and her lack of t&a

>Brie has an oscar
if she ever wants another she better start putting some effort in.

What's your argument here? Than Brie doesn't have to put in the effort of lifting and bulking up any more?

totally, all oscars are for sucking dick!
that's why ben hur got all those statues back in the day, king blowjob had nothing on Charlton Heston!

Oscars are about nepotism and popularity. If you find value in them then you are beyond saving.

>Oscars are about nepotism and popularity.
Unless its a man of course, then its about hard work and dedication right?

I didn't realize there was an oscar for having a sexy body

do they give those statues low key? like the sound FX ones?

How did Mo'nique won her oscar? she didn't hit the gym at all either

Nope, still about nepotism and popularity.

>those high heels

>women are sexualized because we like them feminine

>lifting and give up eating like a pig was the least he could fucking do for a role
It's apparently not the least Brie could fucking do for a role :^)

disingenuous
its called commitment
Lily, Evans, Bale, Theron, Jackman
or
Gadot. Brie is a better actor than Gadot but still didn't prepare for the role.

Why would she? she is slim enough already, why does she need to have the exact body of Carol, (which currently is drawn like this btw) when no other superheroine on camera ever does, especially iof she's gonna be wearing a full pilot suit in the movie.

This is like asking why RDJ doesn't get more muscles for IM anymore, when he's fully covered in every movie

Because 2017 was the begining of a 'sadness era'

Then why is everyone here saying "hurr oscar winners should at least go to a gym durr" if they don't have any value?

How is such blatant display of sexism still allowed on this board?

Because they're stupid enough to buy into the Oscar meme

2015 more like

If not, then why did the comics swift from a sexy leotard to a man's pilor costume the minute they made Carol into a Captain Marvel to lure female readers?