She used to look so cute

She used to look so cute

Why did they chose a kid to talk about his hate boner for a now fully grown woman?

Oh cool, this got as retarded as I expected it to.

Everything after Feral got out of the hospital pisses me off, since this comic used to have such a good premise. Like, a superhero who realizes there are no significant world problems that can be solved by punching, so she hangs up the cape and goes to college.

I think is the curse of webcomics, A normal comic gives you a story of 20 arround 20 pages a webcomic uploads 1 or 2 pages per week so the stories feel even longer that it really is be, I theory they should counter this by making the story short and concise but instead most writters go on a snail pace introducing tons of characters and going on a tangent with when something relevant happens in real life.

>it's a longmong episode
Short hair is superior.

I think it's also because they don't have editors, and often don't even have a collaborator. But yea, they have no structure, and without structure pacing is incredibly difficult.
>inb4 some mong goes "Big 2? Editors? DOHOHO, you see it's funny because they do have editors but many of their books still are of low quality!"

Hey, I finally got it.

It has been done before.
Better even.

>Marvel
>Editors

>can't fucking read

Again:

>Marvel
>Editors

Yes, yes, you're very original and funny.

Fuck, this was the best page. This comic has a bunch of great moments. Feral going into the hospital, was great too.

I kinda wanna see a conversation between her and Supes. Ideologically they are similar, except that Superman is less pessimistic.

The mind of a college liberal is scary place.

Are we supposed to like this character? Like did the writers honestly think that we'd sympathize with a character who quite literally said "you should be grateful I don't kill everyone whose opinions are different than mine?"

They should be. Saves the fucking day with some collateral damage and everyone on her case.

Same shit with the Avengers. What if they didn't save the day

I think it says a lot about superman's character that if all it took to end all the problems of the world was to stand there and turn a magnet for what was essentially the remainder of his life, he wouldn't even hesitate, he'd just stand there and crank that thing.

I'm guessing it's a Subtle Metaphor for something?

>Thinks every character has to be likable to have a good story.

True.
But if the author creates an unlikable character and mistakenly expects people to like them, it becomes a shitshow pretty quick.

Yeah.

Unlikeable characters are supposed to get some kind of comeuppance for being horrible. The cast of Megg Mogg and Owl are all horrible irredeemable people but they routinely experience the consequences of their terrible behavior.

The point of pages like is that we're not supposed to like Allison though. She's interesting, not likable.

What happened to that guy she strong armed into boosting Feral's powers?

Honestly if superman used his powers to generate free energy and feed people it'll just cause another problem.

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the economy will be fucked if oil, coal, and solar suddenly became obsolete. Also less developed countries with alot of food almost always tend to have a overpopulation problem. The best use of superman's powers imo would be aiding in science research.

Are you implying Luthor would not try to fuck that up too? Because he is petty enough to fuck humanity if that means getting on Superman's nerves.

He is that much of an megalomaniac little twat.

He fucked off and hid after the strongest person in the world forced him to do it.

Man, she will really become a force of evil, doesn't she?

It’s funny because she basically ends up doing this later on

I wouldn't really call helping a friend avoid a lifetime of constant no anesthetic surgery a force of evil move.

Yes and then she will force the world to do what is right, to do what she considers "good" by force.

I feel is this a big problem with the comic, I never know if the author is using the characters as their mouthpiece and expect the readers to empathize with them and agree with them or if the author is just writing the characters.

Like Allison, sure she's the main character and she has a lot of the very stereotypical SJW traits that trigger the hell out of Sup Forums. But she's also a damn bundle of rage that has threatened to murder a fuck ton of people just for getting in her way. This is not displayed as a positive trait. She outright states she fantasizes about killing people the page previous to this one and when she originally fights Cleaver she tells him she loves fighting and fucking up villains because it's the only thing she's been good at. The story is her struggling against violence being a first response because that's all she knows. This isn't the just goody-goody perfect SJW depiction, she has issues.

She's not a man-hating feminist either, she's not some radical every-man-must-die sort of SJW that calls for ending the male sex. She fucking fell for Menace, who is the stereotypical badboy and outright wants the dick.

Then there's Moonshadow, who is the the super extreme SJW, killing rapists and shit and while she presumably limits herself to those she has proof of their crimes she is displayed as a god damn crazy person who is reacting very, very poorly from her child-soldier upbringing.

It's just throughout the comic there are more extreme cases of the PC, SJW boogieman and I'm never quite sure how the author is intending us to view them.

The solution is simple. Bring things that are far more powerful for her to fight:

Peace on Earth touches on this, Superman tries to give food to every starving person on Earth till he realizes they'll still be starving tomorrow

What, how is that at all a solution to what I said?

There's quite a leap between "help my friend by doing something that has no effect on you" and imposing justice on the entire world

It's not. But it would keep her busy so that she can do what she actually wants to do.

It's a logical evolution. Whoever has the power can change the world, who is going to stop her? Nobody can.

Isn't that the comic in which Superman stops a tribal war in Africa by taking the weapons from both sides? And then despairs when both sides resume the fighting by using fucking stones and sticks?

That's not the story being told though, they beat the supervillains. Anyone who could actually stand up to her in a fight has been locked away or killed. The issues left aren't ones you can punch. It's a more interesting take than just another superhero punches the supervillain.

But she wants to punch bad guys! Bring monsters that can actually kill her in a fight! Like Doomsday!

Stone blade man made her bleed.
Shrinkie boy has proven to be able to shrink so small he can effect cells.

There's more than enough to take her down if she goes rogue.

>Like, a superhero who realizes there are no significant world problems that can be solved by punching, so she hangs up the cape and goes to college.
This latest arc seems to be building up to that, because they want the viewer to think that Allison is justified in squishing Menace's asshole mom. I think we'll see her try that and have to deal with the consequences.

Sounds pretty realistic.

No, that is For Tomorrow.

Peace On Earth had african warlords firing into innocent civilians that were trying to get the food that Superman was delivering.

I don't understand this dynamorphs comic

Why do you read this?

*teleports inside you*
*rearranges your brain to make you a weeaboo*
Psst... nuthin' personnel, kid.

That's my idea tho. Someone that has power but can't quite get to crimes to stop them. She lives a mundane life, teaching kids.

What kind of person thinks like this? Fuck me. Everyone has the opportunity to hurt people. Every single day. If the only reason you aren't picked up the pair of scissors on your desk and stabbing your colleague through the neck because he made you mad about something is because you're afraid of the law, you're a bad fucking person.

stop shilling your comic Brennan, its pathetically obvious.
You had something going in the beginning, but you lost it.

We have the opportunity, but if we did we know we'd be sent to jail or otherwise punished. But what if we couldn't be sent to jail, and there wasn't any punishment we weren't strong enough to ignore? What would stop us from inflicting or morals on other people? What would stop us from becoming tyrants, or judge, jury, and executioner for anyone we felt did wrong?

>but if we did we know we'd be sent to jail or otherwise punished
That's my fucking point, asshole. If the only reason you aren't hurting people is because you're afraid of the consequences, you're a psychopath

A sense of objective morality.

At the very least if she was a theist there'd be no bitching about being such a good person for not abusing her power and murdering everybody that upsets her.

Well, boo hoo for him. I’m pretty sure those landscaping guys weren’t in a position to argue about their working conditions. Good for the goose et c.

On one hand, SPF is objectively still a better hero than America Chavez.

On the other hand, she's nowhere near as entertaining.

There is an story ark about that she helps a friend by forcing another guy that was hidding his powers to used them on her.

>SPF is objectively still a better hero than America Chavez
A wet diaper is a better hero than America Chavez.