There is no defending this. POL BTFO for good

You guys are the biggest hypocrites ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/13/anti-trump-protest-portland-devolves-into-riot/93760244/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How could not let this cute be president. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

>Sup Forums is one person

Everyone wants their team to win. Liberals do the exact same thing (see Bush, Obama, Trump).

>POL BTFO FOR GOOD!!!
I hate this meme. Have some sage you unoriginal faggot.

Were there any organized riots when Obama won?
Did the RNC encourage rioting?

>I got caught because of the sticker
How retarded can you be?

and they still lost haha

it was rigged though. the amount of media bias, demonizing trump supporters, all those groups pushing the "anti-racist" agenda.

We never trashed Portland when we lost, OP.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/11/13/anti-trump-protest-portland-devolves-into-riot/93760244/

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

>rig the election
>still lose
sucks to be (((them)))

Sup Forums really is retarded . This is clearly a joke you morons.

I seen some people like that but not all. We are not one person.

Although I seen just about all liberals from social media to the news freak the fuck out.

The election was rigged, but in YOUR favor. Only the monster turnout, honest pollworkers, and people with cameras kept it down to a minimum. That isn't to say millions of illegals and absentee ballots of dead people weren't put in. We won despite the rigging, so really, that is even more powerful of a message to the left than ever.

I won't say "you guys are babies" for rioting like other hypocrites. We would have rioted too. I admire your passion, its always better than apathy. Also, I am always in favor of conflicts coming to the surface so they can be resolved, in fact I am in favor of splitting this country or even civil war. No one likes the current setup and as Lincoln once said "A house divide can not stand."

but I voted for obama in '08 and '12

>Implying it wasn't rigged
It was rigged as fuck, Hillary just got so totally BTFO that it was literally impossible for her to rig hard enough without getting caught.

Saly lefty fuck off you loose.

Well, he voted for Hillary.

>You guys are the biggest hypocrites ever.

Impossible.

We are literally solving the world's problems.

>vote liberal 6 times in fucking (((new York)))
What a waste of a day.

>I AM SILLY!
>tumblr nose
The election was still rigged. I don't get why libs can't comprehend this. It's just that the amount of people that voted Trump was greater than even the inflated votes from illegals and multivoters for Hillary.

"Rigged" does not mean "whoever the winner is won unfairly", it means, "the odds are unfairly tipped in one party's favor". Trump defied those odds.

Still, we won. :D

We know you are buthurt that Hillary lost. Try some moisturizing cream.

I don't remember any actual riots or people getting shot when Obama won.
Trump on the other hand...

You're right user, how wrong we were

That kid looks like a smug little liar. look at the eyes. lower eyelids too relaxed; smile is not genuine

This is the reason she fucking conceded and cried her fucking eyes out instead of calling for a recount while she was within the margin. She fucking knew all her lies would catch up to her and all the bullshit votes would come to light and trump would ram her with an even harder landslide, she could only sit there and take it because she pulled every string she had

Remember when republicans marched on Washington and shut down the government for days when they refused to renew the budget.

Yeah neither do I. Republicans would never do that.

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

why would trump waste money trying to win the popular vote when he could get 305 EC votes at a fraction of the cost by focusing on the rust belt?

he could have easily won the popular vote if he had spent a few million dollars to get out the GOP vote in some state like california, but it would have just been a victory lap at that point.

obvious false flag

>there is no defending this.
Yes there is lol. sage ur gay ass

this hypocrisy exists equally on both sides and there is no partisan point to draw from it. unfortunately it's just human nature

>implying there were riots and protests about Obummer.

Go home CTR

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaah you got fucking stumped

>legally block funds
vs
>rioting in the streets like childern
Democracy was for grown white men only and you are proving it more and more by the day

>We would have rioted too.
Really? why? It has literally no effect apart from painting your side as crybabies.

Thanks to the electoral college. The millions of illegal alien votes in California had zero impact because of the EC.

>We would have rioted too.

Nigga I had work last Wednesday

>Reason to protest
VS.
>Literally no reason to protest

>zero riots at Obummers election.
>conservatives only protests bad policy and action AFTER he was sworn in (like bailing out the banks)
>peacefully voted in a republican congress 2 years later
>implying this is in any way similar

Don't feed the trolls or spread misinformation. Remember to SAGE.

Fuck you nigger

remember when brexit happened and everyone went ballistic at the idea of listening to the popular vote on such an important topic instead of delegating to representatives?

and now people want the exact opposite?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests

There were plenty of protests. They were even funded by private parties, unlike what we're seeing today.

fixed and checkmate.

Boohoo crying rig, see panel 3.

I don't think this is accurate. Right idea but the final box should say more to the point of 'I'm ok with this outcome but if you want political violence I'm ok with that too'

Planned peaceful protests with permits and police presence are not the same as riots where people are smashing windows, marching on freeways, and beating people up

I 100% support the people who care about government enough to go out and make their position heard and find other people to work with toward a solution, violent rioters are not part of that group.

There were not 5 days of violent riots in major cities after Obama won.

so what, are we wrong now or were we wrong before?

i thought you guys weren't getting your 5 cents a post anymore?

No it's our turn!

Nice false equivalency/strawman combo, op!

>They were even funded by private parties, unlike what we're seeing today.
>unlike what we're seeing today.
Nigga please.

stop they might get PTSD from facts or logical coherent statements, please put a trigger warning on this post!

It's probably lost on the artist that this argument can be taken the other way around. The way republicans acted when Obama won was childish, so it's pretty fair to call out upset democrats on their tantrum now.

You can argue for electoral reform all you want, but as always it only becomes important once your guy loses.

*erotically whispers facts about global warming in your ear*

>2008: Republicans didn't riot
>2012: Republicans didn't ruin
>October 2016: the vote was rigged but they couldn't rig it enough for him to lose; would've been 55:45 in a fair election
>November 2016: but we won anyway so now it is time to bathe in liberal tears

Nothing inconsistent here desu senpai

Do you need a hug? :^)

Actually yeah the people over here are cancer. Still Trump proved unstumpable which is all I care about tbqh desu

>vote was rigged against Trump
>ignores blatant riggings against Hillary

I'm not saying Hillary was innocent but you can't tell me this isn't rigged against her. With the system stacked against her she should have let Bernie run.

oh please. The sheer power of the entire establishment including mainstream media and ability to rig polls doesn't even compare. WIkileaks and the FBI were just trying to balance the scales.

>4 different hearings about emails/Benghazi
>Let's just plan another one

How was it rigged against her? Because it wasn't rigged enough for her?

Republicans did riot you moron.

I'm not even going to suggest it was intentionally rigged against her. It could have been accidental and purely coincidental. Still, accidentally rigged is still rigged.

you mean climate change? it is no longer called global warming or global cooling...

>be leftist faggot
>don't know what the term riot means

Why won't you fucking imbeciles finally stay off this board?

Checkd that checkd

Repeat means you won

Triple checkd confirmation.

Kek is watching

how did Hillary rig it in her favor? I can't think of 1 thing she did, yet I can think of several examples of rigging that worked against her favor.

Remember last time Republican won it was from electoral college and there was questions of rigging the poles then too. Those stupid butterfly ballots in Florida for example. Republicans haven't won an honest election in 20 years.

>literally every media outlet supported hillary
>trump wins ec in a landslide
>claims media isn't rigged

that's an example of rigging in Trumps favor. All the polls said Hillary would win, so Hillary supporters were complacent and didn't bother to vote.

EMBRACE BLEACH
kys

need to add
GAS THE KEKS

>how did Hillary rig it in her favor?
Black box voting. Busing people to vote multiple times. Encouraging illegal immigrants to vote.
>I can think of several examples of rigging that worked against her favor.
Still have given no examples.
>that's an example of rigging in Trumps favor. All the polls said Hillary would win, so Hillary supporters were complacent and didn't bother to vote.
So the shilling for Hillary media's stupidity is somehow rigging for Trump? That's really something.
Do you shoot yourself in the foot and then say that's why we need gun control?

Triple sevens

Millennial Hillary voters wouldn't have voted even if the opposite party was going to execute them if they win.

I am unworthy my Lord...