My god

You think there are so many memes of him because everyone can relate that he's a man beyond his twenties and still lives with his mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozXMsFZMydw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVusSqEzVHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She lives with him.

skinner is a loser
therefore all the memes made for the sake of shitting on losers would naturally relate to him

Do we still gets bits of Nam Vet Skinner in nu-simpsons or is it all spineless Mama's Boy?

I don't think it's specifically Nam anymore but the last episode referring to his Veteran status was the one where him and Bart compete for the attention of the replacement teacher who's also a War Vet.

I dunno I was watching the 90s simpsons and it is funny how our society today mimics a caricature of society of the 90s.

Most of the time it's jut double act Skinner with him and chalmers.

>Constantly matching wits with and seeking validation from children
Yep, that's Sup Forums alright

Nice try, Skinner.

Well, Skinner, I posted on Sup Forums despite the board rules

Ah, Anonymous!
I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable Simpsons thread!

Oh ye gods! My memes are ruined! But what if I steal memes from reddit and disguised them as my own OC?

Name one Skinner meme besides Steamed Hams.

Steamed Clams.

nigger

But he's right...

>Apartment complex with smashed in windows

Man, I miss little details like in the Simpsons. Was a subtle way showing how Springfield was a run down town.

>ye gods
Skinner isn't an elder scrolls character. He says "egads".

You shut the fuck up.

Wirh my student debt I can’t afford my own place yet. ;-;

Yeah, in newer episodes it just feels like a liberal above-average clean town, filled with all sorts of quirky events going on that resemble what they saw on the front page of Reddit around the time of writing the episode. I saw an episode recently that had some retarded dinosaurs on ice or something, and it was set in some clean nice-looking stadium with fancy custom built stores surrounding it, and the costumes of all the characters looked well made (as far as cartoons go). If this had been the start of an older episode it would have been a crappier exhibit at a more run-down stadium with the jokes being about how lame it is.

The writers just don't understand the "character" of Springfield itself and instead just want to show us things they think are neat or impressive to hipsters and shove obnoxious characters in our faces reacting to them.

To be fair, Springfield being a dump was downplayed ever since the end of season 2. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire portrayed it best.

post steamed clams
youtube.com/watch?v=ozXMsFZMydw

BART

You fail to grasp just how much money the Simpsons rakes in. If you aren't watching broadway shows in your personal ampitheather while hanging out with your favorite A list celebrity friend, you live in a poor run down town. Poverty doesn't get any worse than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVusSqEzVHY
Unironically think this music video is not only the best animation the show had, but the song is better than Do the Bartman. Post other underrated Simpsons content