Religion

Generell religion discussion. What religion do you follow? What is objectively the best one for a white man? I dont think a true aryan worships a dead jewish corpse on a stick. The problem is that our original religion was destroyed by judeo-Christianity and all attempts to bring it back are ridiculous. You will end up as an edgy metalhead whose believes have nothing in common with the religion of our forebears. The best conserved polytheistic religion that might actually be quite similar to our Paganism is Hinduism. So, is it cringy to become Hindu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=cM5Fx_4PA6I
fakebuddhaquotes.com/in-the-end-these-things-matter-most-how-well-did-you-love-how-fully-did-you-live-how-deeply-did-you-let-go/
youtube.com/watch?v=VeKgfUGtcI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What religion do you follow?
Christianity
>What is objectively the best one for a white man?
the right one. (Christianity)

>. So, is it cringy to become Hindu?
Just become a Buddhist FFS.

Or follow Dvaita, I guess. Both are less cringy than most other forms and less fatalist besides.

>The best conserved polytheistic religion that might actually be quite similar to our Paganism is Hinduism.
Why, hindusim is a clusterfuck irrational religon. It abosrbs every religous idea it comes into contact with
>So, is it cringy to become Hindu?
Yes, only new age fags do that

I'm also curious about hinduism simply because of how ancient it is. But my main issue with most religions is just the whole "life is suffering" view that most have, which I just don't find to be true.

>It abosrbs every religous idea it comes into contact with
I dont necessarily think thats a bad thing. It might sound stupid but polytheistic gods were the memes before there was Internet. Additionally they symbolically represent ideals, which are of course different for every person.

atheism

the correct one: atheism

Who gives a shit, it's incorrect.

Fight me bro.

Taoizm

“The wise man is one who, knows, what he does not know.”
― Lao Tzu

Atheism is litteraly a philosophy for degenerates

Catholicism

why do you find it necessary to believe in a bunch of shit that isn't true?

Christianity, Hinduism is respectable tier but Christianity is the only true faith.

I wish I was Christian again. But once that shit fell apart for me there was no putting it back together.

Mithraism

Maybe. But that has nothing to do with whether or not it's true.

I reject the God of Abraham and all his prophets.
I follow Heathenry
My loyalty is to the my homeland, my people and my ancestors.
Christianity, Islam and Judaism are feeble

That's only because we get representative badly

The concept of Polytheism is not that you claim that this system is 100% true. Gods are memes. The religion gives you ideals. If a woman hallows Freya for example she worships the ultimate feminine. An atheist woman has no ideals at all and falls into degeneracy

Presbyterian Christianity.
>What religion is objectively the best one for a white man?
Any Christian religion.

This.

Our Gods are our ancestors.
We are our own faith.
We don't need Semites to guide us on spirituality.

Taoism might be for you. It's a lot like Buddhism without the pessimism.

I used to defend Buddhism here but it's true that it is ultimately a pessimistic philosophy, whose ultimate goal is to escape the cycle of rebirth.

Taoism is much more chill.

That's such a cringe. If you want ideals without faith just follow Christian Deism. Christian Deism accepts the moral message and values of traditional Christianity but it rejects the divine portions of the book.

Atheism and any form of polytheism will only allow you to marry fat fedora women or dot headed hindus. Deism is a cringe as well but it isn't as cringe as Atheism or Hinduism and you might actually be able to get a redpilled woman with traditional Christian ideals.

Hinduism is disgusting, and it has been for a very long time. I don't think it can be resurrected to its former glory. The tantric basis of modern Hinduism results in a people smeared in the shit of superstition, ignorance, and degeneracy.

I liek this. Less stupid than paganism.

i dedicate my life to health and persuits of intellect and physical strenth. for example i do cycling which is enabled by the 1000s of miles of footpaths, england has more footpaths than anywhere else in the world, i read memes on a daily basis which helpo me develop intellect, and i do martial arts 3 times a week which makes me strong. i reject that dieing in suffering means you go to paradise and also that if someone strikes u, you show him ur ass as well. However i dont believe in god necersarrily, if a god says hello to me i will let you know

nice spooks nerds ahhahahaha

Makes more sense than any main stream relgion

Ideals are ideals. Gods are gods. I don't need a story to help me maintain my ideals.

The only redpilled Christian women I came across with were Catholics. Catholicism does in fact contain many roots of European faith
>youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

>uses "cringe" as an adjective
That's very cringe

Its all symbolism and hidden wisdom

If that's what you believe, then I have news for you: you're an atheist.

Unless you believe any of the supernatural stuff is actually literally true, in which case you're an idiot.

The God we should all be worshipping.

Catholics, Evangelical Lutherans/Baptists/Presbyterians any of these Churches typically contain marriage material women.

Nice "argument" faggot

(((Christianity))) you mean

Your only argument was calling things "cringe".
I responded in kind.

God is dead. Praise the kek.

When you die you get reborn as another organism. Like our consciousness is really just electricity in our brain or some shit so theres no reason why we couldnt have been another organism before this life

Odin is cool but he needs an m16 and some big plate rig armour if we're going to worship him today

>the supernatural stuff is actually literally true
No, of course I dont think our physical world was created by some god jizzing in the space. Some niggers therefore fuck holes in groups. Those kind of practices might be good for societies nevertheless.

Go tell a woman "Hey I worship Odin" or "Yeah I get my religious beliefs from the anime image board Sup Forums" and see what her reaction is I can almost guarantee it will be a cringe you grimy nigger.

Quakerism is the least cringey denomination of Christianity

>Buddhist masterrace

cool, then you're an atheist. Even if you think atheism is bad for society (reasonable hypothesis), you're still an atheist.

Unlike many other polytheistic gods he doesnt represent an ideal though

Kek, the Egyptian god of fertility and chaos?

youtube.com/watch?v=cM5Fx_4PA6I

You're a retard if you believe in the magical fairy man in the sky.

I don't believe in any of that shit. I'm an atheist.

Also who cares what is "cringe". (The word you are looking for is "cringe-inducing" or "cringeworthy". "Cringe" is a verb or a noun, not an adjective.) All that matters is what is true, not what is "cringe".

Nigger
"Hey babe want to see my fedora and my signed copy of the God delusion?"

Not sure it's possible to be an atheist....You are what you eat....

(((Abrahamic religions)))

Atheist. You don't need fucking dogma or designed faiths to have moral stances and opinions. Look at some religions see if it speaks to you in some manner if not move on. If none seem adequate for you maybe you're an atheist. As an atheist the way I develop my moral ground and opinions is quite simple, I think about the issue and evaluate the way it makes me feel. Process over. It's not that hard, forcing yourself to identify with a religion doesn't work out in the end,atleast not for me. I tried Taoism , I tried Christianity, in the end I found myself just trying to fit the way I think into an already designed mold and it never felt right. Think and feel for yourself.

Not everyone uses their religion as a pickup line. Do you?

Not sure it's possible to be 'religious' either....

The problem is that they are dead. 99% of those religions are lost

No but once a woman finds out you browse /r/atheism her vagina will dry up faster than Michael Moore's big gulp soda cup.

>Claims Buddhist master race
>Posts fake Buddha quotation
Faggot.
fakebuddhaquotes.com/in-the-end-these-things-matter-most-how-well-did-you-love-how-fully-did-you-live-how-deeply-did-you-let-go/

youtube.com/watch?v=VeKgfUGtcI0

1) I don't browse r/atheism.

2) Realistically, being atheist isn't that big of a deal romantically. Yes, its a dealbreaker for some girls, but there are also many non-Christian girls for whom being a Christian is a dealbreaker.

3) Who gives a sweet fuck. All that matters is whether or not it's true, not how likely it is to get you laid.

if ur an athiest u look like this

Well if Atheism is completely true and life is a completely meaningless concept, then isn't the entire biological purpose of a man to get laid and reproduce to carry on his species?

Make much of Him.....Love God and your neighbor....

Not really. That's what we evolved for, and if you want to do that that's fine, but you can have whatever purpose you want. Some people never reproduce biologically, but spread powerful ideas, or help out their society, and leave a legacy that way.

BTW If you think Christianity is true, have a look at Mark 13:30. You can try to rationalize it away, but it basically says that the 2nd coming of Jesus will occur before his generation passes away.

>2000 years later
woops...

Buddhism
Whatever one they like?

Lol......Someone understands perfect ancient greek here....words are quite complex sir....

Are you talking about the use of the word "genera" to mean "race" instead of "generation"?

Yeah, in context it definitely meant generation. No one in Jesus' audience thought that the entire Jewish race would pass away.

Also Paul's writings clearly back the "generation" interpretation up, as he was always talking about Jesus coming soon, and being ready for him to come "like a thief in the night".

Have you eaten Romans? But yes, the language is weird, but is God dead?!....No!

"eaten Romans"...? What are you even trying to say?

I am not going to pretend that I am not a shill, because I kind of am.

If you want a religion that isn't formed by Jewish tricks, look to Sikhism. I am a Sikh and let me tell you that my religion is the answer every Sup Forums frequenter seeks. We believe in respect and military preparedness. We believe in duty, but also skepticism. Weapons to us are a part of our attire. We serve in the military not because we want to fit in, but because it is part of our sacred duty to learn to fight and protect those around us. Sikhism is a new religion that even respects other religions in its proximity.

We are, in short, the religion Sup Forums wants.

Even if you don't convert, just look into us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

Your an idiot...eat and see.

The Sikhs I have met are rad, but the shit Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale pulled freaks me out, as does the fact that he is still widely beloved by Sikhs in the Punjab today.

I'm not about to eat a fucking human. Just speak plainly and tell me what you mean.

Interesting comment. Eat and see.....I'm a moran, loser fragile idiot....The Glory is to Love....Corinthains 1 Ch 13. I.................

I just took a quick look over the Wiki article. I have a problem with it rejecting other gods. Gods are supposed to be idols that a strong man needs. There is also wisdom in customs in rites, I dont see a rational point in abolishing them.

>Overcoming egoism
If I am betten than someone I am egoistic. Thats humans nature.

isn't the kabbalah the oldest or something? like there were old sumerian spheres that dated back 4 billion years someone help a dumb user out

The provable origins of Qabala are nowhere near as ancient as the origins claims by adherents of the system. As far as academics can tell, most of Qabala is Greco-Roman Hermeticism that was recast with a Jewish facade and then integrated with the traditions of Jewish visionary cults and claimed as originally Jewish.

maybe you can worship a sumerian rock drawing

i am a hindu.. dont believe the religious stories in our sacred text are true but appreciate the philosophies behind it.. like. bhagvat gita

What do you think about your fellow Hindus? Do you think the more religious they are they less cucked they get?

so it's another (((religion)))?

It's a system of Greco-Roman mysticism and magic that was absorbed, distorted, and fraudulently claimed by (((other people))).

>Christian Deism accepts the moral message and values of traditional Christianity
The morals are arguably the worst and most harmful part of christianity. Everything from universalism to turning the other cheek is cancerous.

>My religion
I'm a Christian

>Best objectively for whites
I don't think there can be a different truth for different races.

I'm a Christian because I'm a follower of Christ's example, and because I recognize him as the only one that can free me from the penalty I deserve for all the rotten things I've done in life. If we are all creations of God (presupposed in this argument), then every sin against another man or myself is a sin against God. What can that earn me except spiritual death?

It doesn't mean I never trip up and do bad things, but it means when I do, Christ has taken that punishment for me. And through the process, I'm being spiritually renewed to not have the desires I used to.

This is both internal and external. The same love shown to me is a love I want to show to others. Loving one's neighbors is a natural consequence of a renewed mind.

Depends... Most are peaceful. now the RSS are the ones who fights and control the streets and powerful religious institution.. They even killed gandhi during the partition becase they saw him favouring the muslims.

>free me from the penalty I deserve for all the rotten things I've done in life
No you dont. You are evolutionary programmed to to certain things. Everything else is cuckmorality

I'm a pantheist. I think ?

I'm not against the idea of god or a creator (not a being with human characteristics though) that created everything and I think spirituality is an essential trait of the human mind.

Nobody can prove that there is or there isn't a "creator" but human religions, that's something else.

I don't see the world like it was seen thousands of years ago, a place made for us below the skies, we have science know, astronomy.

I can't believe that the universe was made for us and that the ideas that have germinated in the brain of our ape-like ancestors that didn't even know what was beyond the sky were somehow the truth about everything in the universe.

That's why I can't believe in a anthropocentric religion. It's not that I hate religions "just because" like some atheists. But everything I know tell me they are nonsensical.

>RSS
Thats in interesting topic desu. What do you think of them? You you really think its always good to be peacefull?

The most redpilled one is where you manage to get through a day without believing in a magical sky daddy.

>you're literally patterns of electricity switching on and off

I've been interested in religion for a while. I would join Christianity but the fact its gods (Jesus and God himself) are often represented as people rather than super beings that are above us in every way turn me off from it. I don't trust people anymore.

Judaism doesn't have this problem but its one of the most persecuted religions on the planet.

I don't think Eastern faiths fit in the culture I was raised in at all and modern paganism is a joke, it's like worshiping daedra princes in the elder scrolls.
\
So I just kind of remain agnostic for now

They are the necessary evil.. hindus support so they dont get fucked anymore and can carry on with their lives . 6 million footsoldiers . 50,000 training centres and now they are in government too..

>Judaism doesn't have this problem
wew jew

Christopher Hitchens

Christianity

Christianity like practiced by the Amish people, i mean look at them, they have a lot of kids, control their women, and they aren't degenerate and they aren't psycho unlike the muslims, this is literally what we dream for the white race.

wowie you shore showed him haha high five man ha look how cool puting definitions in that shit is wow cool

It's interresting that you want basically everything a hardcore muslim wants. Why try to go the hard route instead of going muslim instantly?