Sup Forums is now pro-Israel

>Sup Forums is now pro-Israel
>Sup Forums is now pro-Russia
>Sup Forums is now anti-capitalism
What happened?

Nazi Germany was pro all those things

>Pro Israel
I'd rather support lower class Jews than dindus destroying Europe tbqh.
>Pro Russia
>>>Finn poster
>Anti-capitalism
Yeah, lefty pol or leddit might be taking over...

you should be pro-russian too, your country is historic part of Russia.

Sup Forums leans the kikes and its retarded
Sup Forums agrees with russia
Sup Forums strongly supports capitalism

Putin is a great leader

Trump won and we are the workers board now

Fuck the Jews.
Fuck the Russian Federation.
Fuck capitalism.

I still like free markets and Russians. There is a difference. But seriously fuck the Kikes.

Well Sup Forums doesn't have any ideology now.
>It's all a matter of what candidate or happening Kek wills next...

We are a cult that beleives in meme magic, get it right cuck

no

fuck off

Your country is Russia.

>Sup Forums is one person

this tbqfh

KEK happened

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

This man has to disagree with you.
>MUH GLOBALISTS!!

Anti-capitalism?

Of course, we not classcucks.

He can say whatever he wants, Sup Forums is still anti-Israel and always will be.

Besides, Sup Forums never agreed with everything Trump said anyway, just with the most parts.

no, burger, you are just too stupid, hover the mouse over flag and read, can you read?

>pro-Israel
There has been a shift in opinion on this topic, but there's nothing wrong with supporting Israel, fuck their diaspora though.
>pro-Russia
Always have been pro-Russia, it's the right position.
>anti-capitalism
Not correct.

>Pro Yizzrael
I support the idea of a jewish state, but I don't get why they had to make it there, they have just caused the death of millions by illegally occupying that area. I support the idea, but I'd rather have a massive concentration camp

>Pro Russia
Putin reminds me of Don Porfirio and Russia is literally Snowy Mexico with a super military and mas destruction weapons, so I have more sympathy for them

>Anti Capitalism
Capitalism and marxism are jewish inventions, they are both corrosive

fuck kikes

>What happened?

Frog worshipping fags on Sup Forums want to taste some Jewish Bolshevik communism dick in their mouth

Are we not pro capitalism? Fuck the commies

Arab Spring.
Syrian Civil War
European Refugee crisis
US election

What have you been living under a snowcave Jonne?

There is no hope without God.

Trump's policies are literally communist tier.
>no free trade
>muh jobs
>military spending to create (((stimulus)))

OP was btfo by first post and everyone ignored it.
Hitler deported all the juice in an agreement with the zionists, although he was still under constant media barrage as a mass murderer.
>Sup Forums is now pro-Russia
Since Soviet Union was anti-Russia and Hitler tried to bring it down.
No need to point it out.

Anyways, seems like you weren't here for very long, unlike what your post would suggest, you should continue lurking.

You are fucking retarded. I am saying Ukraine does not deserve to exist as a separate country. It is just Russia.

>THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE

yeah, by their necks on the day of the rope lol

Knows Hitler was a Zionist
>My nigga

Sup Forums is filled with contrarians.

Trump is paying me to correct the record

>Hitler deported all the juice in an agreement with the zionists
Is there any evidence of this? Haavara agreement wasn't about Zionism, seeing as Zionism is the belief in a Jewish state with Jews having the right to self-determination - Haavara was the opposite of this. Palestine at the time wasn't under Jewish control, nor intended to be, and Hitler discussed this plan with al-Husseini who was the polar opposite of a Zionist considering his views on Jews and their future in Palestine.
I would love to get more info on this.

Eh, I wouldn't say he was a part of the jewish mafia, but he collaborated with the minority of zionists that wanted jews to be expelled to Levant. That's about the most zionist thing he did, he did not enable the banking or media jew in any way, he only fought against them.

Trump.

German zionists supported Hitler even though majority of german jews weren't zionist. Honestly I'm not sure what he intended of Palestine or if he even cared, his main concern was getting rid of the vermin who could have potentially betrayed Germany again.

I started browsing Sup Forums when everyone was supporting Ron Paul and Libertarianism. Nobody supported big goverment.

I am not against Israel, I am against leftist powerful Jews owning the media/Hollywood. Israel is quite a right-wing, militaristic country despite having gay parades/gays in military. But corrupted as fuck of course.
I am not against capitalism, I am against oligarchy. Murricunts now have "rich guy-the president" too, I just hope he will do better job of getting rid of corruption in government, than our guy did. Not that I believe it will happen (GOP is corrupted as fuck), but a man can dream.
Oh and fuck Russia, for obvious reasons.

>Sup Forums is one person

>what is nuance
If you'd have been paying attention, all of those are logically consistent with what most of us have been saying since the beginning.