What in the hell did DC mean by this?

What in the hell did DC mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/world/americas/doomsday-clock-nuclear-scientists.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korea has nukes capable of reaching the US. Silly joke for fun

Twitter overreacted like usual

The actual Doomsday Clock just went 2 minutes to midnight, so they are using it as a way to shill their stuff.

Stop worrying about the possible end of the world and read a book

theres the concept for a "doomsday clock" which was updated to being "two minutes to midnight" (I'm not sure of the body that controls that concept) but basically it means they view us as being on the verge of thermonuclear war due to current political climates

>>Twitter overreacted like usual

I dunno about that, I was on Twitter all day shut up! and I saw nothing of it, I was surprised when I saw DC apologising for it

Using real life shit to shill a comic. It's nothing major, but somebody should've realized people would have issues with that.

FUCK DRUMPF

thats why it was deleted...

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>We're all going to die and DC is wiping their ass with Watchmen
Fun.

I meant before it was posted. That's why companies have social media managers and shit.

I honestly don't see what they're upset about?
I mean no one in real life gives a shit about the doomsday clock

>Using real life shit to shill a comic.
You mean like Captain Murica fuck yeah and Super duper super man fighting against nazis at ww2 times?

#Resist #NeverthelessShePersisted #MeToo

Nuclear war is just a part of it, it's mainly about global catastrophe in general. They moved it up a few times in response to climate change threats too.

I fully welcome a nuclear holocaust in California.

>DC Comics makes a series called "Doomsday Clock"
>It gets rave reviews
>It's so popular that the real Doomsday Clock gets pushed up to two minutes

Hypercrisis.

>We're all going to die
>Implying that North Korea got enough nukes to to destroy the entire US much less other countries
Muricans and koreans will die, the rest of the world will watch

Well yeah, but that was at a time where these things didn't trigger instant assrage and fury from Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

>Doomsday Clock 12 gets released
>world ends

You know that those comics were both shit shot and also called propaganda? For decades the propaganda was considered a bad thing. Johns making the Russians the bad guys in doomsday clock just shows how little he knows about politics

I don’t see anything on Drudge about it. Got a link? Curious to read about the impending mass death.

>You know that those comics were both shit shot and also called propaganda?

So ANAD Marvel.

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/world/americas/doomsday-clock-nuclear-scientists.html

hypercrisis baby

Fake Controversy. Fake News.

This tweet definitely was distasteful, but I don't think anything going to top the Northrop Grumman/Marvel debacle.

I bet they put it super close to midnight every time a republican wins the presidency

>nytimes.com/2018/01/25/world/americas/doomsday-clock-nuclear-scientists.html
Now that’s synergy

Is this why they pushed DClock to bimonthly? To extend the world by another year?
WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT THROUGH HYPERCRISIS JOHNS

>he actual Doomsday Clock just went 2 minutes to midnight
This is the hypersigil I don't want to take effect.

I mean, its always close to midnight, but they moved it under Obama in regards to climate stuff

I could see them narrowing the Doomsday clock when Trump and Kim Jong were actively pissing on each other

but right now Un seems more interested in convincing South Korea that he's not such a bad guy

>We're all going to die
>falling for this entry level manipulation bid
They'll keep moving it closer and closer with Trump as prez then make a big show in 2020 of it being half to midnight or something and "to vote democrat or we'll go kablooey" yet by doing this they're ironically making the paper tiger more scary and bringing us actually closer.

Nah, they moved it back during the Nixon Administration. And during Reagan's when the Berlin wall came down.

that Donald dude is gonna shot his nuculars

This doomsday clock sounds like a lot like pseudo science to me. Sounds cool though.

Except they don't.

Clock was moved from 7 to 3 under Truman
Eisenhower 2 but then back to 7
12 minutes with Kennedy
7 minutes Johnson
Back to 10 and then 12 under Nixon
9 under Ford
7 under Carter
Reagan went from 4, then 3, ended at 6
10 and then 17 under Bush 41
Clinton 14 down to 9
Bush 43 7 and then 5
under Obama 6, then 5, 3, ended at 2.5
Now Trump is at 2.

user, the world isn't out to get Republicans.

The problem is it isn't working. The general populace of the south is now dominated by generations who never had a unified Korea and aren't going to suddenly forget him lobbing missiles around six months ago. The prevailing opinion is becoming that the combined team is weaker for northern players, and that a lot of other athletes don't actually live in the north anyway. The North's figure skaters are basically Canadians who have little to do with the country besides naming. They don't live there, they don't train there, and they barely mention it in interviews about their technique or training when it's not about the politics.

It isn't even working now because they had unified teams in the past and it means jack shit now. Everyone knows as soon as the ceremonies end Un will just go back to what he usually does.

People are sheep. If they can be convinced that they are the same people they'll unite. But the different economic and government systems will prevent them

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

>the literal end of DC
>welcomed by DCposters in a DC thread

I'm OK with this

this is progress

Never mind that NK wants peace with SK now. Nope, still shilling that stupid doomsday shit when we were in more danger of it during the cold war.

>Closer to nuclear war now than we were during the fucking Cuban Missile Crisis

This clock seems pretty shit.

user you know political parties aren't like sports teams right?

>We may die in nuclear armaggedon soon, so read our shitty comic to depress you more!

What happens if war breaks out? They set it at midnight I guess, but what then

then we die, and the roaches start again witha new roach clock set waaaay before midnight

what will they do when they run out of minutes after they realized these "threads" were't so bad after all? move the hands back?

Fallout 3 happens. We get sweet ass anti-commie robots.

I can't wait to shitpost on roach Sup Forums about roach Marvel and roach DC
>ree fucking ghouls and their agendas replacing our roach heroes with ticks
>ree fucking hypercricketsis

Mime and Marionette aren't depressing, they are life

Yes. They've done that before.