So, who else is curious to see the Ghost in Ant-Man and The Wasp?

So, who else is curious to see the Ghost in Ant-Man and The Wasp?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcuexchange.com/exclusive-new-details-antman-and-the-wasp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wonder if they’re gonna keep the skeletal structure going on, seeing as it’s a female character and all.

>another gender swap
Confirmed, the MCU has become Alonso's Marvel.

As long as they don't unmask her or go too deep into her identity, it'll be fine.

Oh, they will.

>another
What are some prior examples of this in the MCU?

>female Ghost
>they'll probably play her more like Classic Ghost
>instead of the modern and beloved Rorschach-tier conspiracy filth monster terrorist
>YAAS GHOUL SLAY!!!

Ewww.

I heard a rumour that she will look like Iron Man Armored Adventures Ghost but with 4 red eyes gas mask. A bit like this.
Also she stays a anti-corporate terrorist.
I'm a bit ambivalent but I am ready to give it a chance.

She's short and thicc.

Can't wait to see them fight.

Is that the chick from Killjoys? I love Killjoys!

Since its both marvel studios, a sequel to ine of the worst MCU films, and a gender swap, its safe to assume it will be utter tripe

Yes, she's playing Ghost.

Are you guys ready for more synergy?

I hope she goes full conspiracy theorist. Dry Academy, man.

I don't even know how fan artists would try to make that costume look feminine

>One year after CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) has abandoned the identity of Ant-Man and is under house arrest, allowing him to spend more time with his daughter Cassie (Abby Ryder Fortson), while his friends Luís (Michael Peña), Kurt (David Dastmalchian) and Dave (T.I.) have opened a security firm. Scott is estranged from Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), who is angry that Scott's alliance with Captain America nearly compromised the Ant-Man technology to the United States government.

>Hank and his daughter Hope Pym (Evangeline Lily) are on the run from the government, operating from a microscopic mobile laboratory, and searching for a way to rescue Hank's wife and Hope's mother, Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), from the Quantum Realm. When Hank's old friend, Dr. Bill Foster (Laurence Fishburne), provides them with an unexpected breakthrough, Hank must recruit Scott to join Hope, who has inherited her mother's mantle as The Wasp, for a dangerous mission that'll put them up against government agent Jimmy Woo (Randall Park), corrupt businessman Sonny Burch (Walton Goggins) and The Ghost (Hannah John-Kamen), a mysterious anti-corporate terrorist armed with advanced phasing technology.

mcuexchange.com/exclusive-new-details-antman-and-the-wasp/

>everyone cares so much about the look
>meanwhile this is the Ghost I know
lel

He is pretty cool.

>mysterious anti-corporate terrorist

You do realize that a female Ghost would more or less come across like a malevolent Sticks the Badger, right?

Moon Knight?

Psycho Mantis

adding some mantis to him would work great actually

>One of the worst MCU films
That's not Thor 2
Or Iron Man 2 or 3

I use to like MCU, now I just can't enjoy any of it.

It feels like that bar you go to , then the crowd starts getting younger, they start watering down the drinks, they change last call, ect. It's no longer the place I can sit down for a bit and relax.

>malevolent Sticks the Badger
I'm OK with this.

Bad news, they will unmask her.

>black
Dammit, we could have had a top-tier "WOO WOO WOO" waifu and they went and ruined it.

The mask will be on less than starlord