Old Thread >98283926

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbKsZZ_B9NI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pibge7dXYN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok proper old thread link.

Would you anons?

Hit it like a wrench to a sentry

I want her to hit me like a wrench to a sentry.

I miss Kotteri

What happened to her?

Showing interest her might get me killed, no thanks.

No idea. She just went poof.

Magnus was terrible in this issue. A ridiculous exaggeration of his Roberts character.

Was Cyclonus trying to make Magnus his rebound or did I read this wrong. It was just really awkward.

I love this Magnus. He reminds me of a more complicated version of Chase.

I want to see more sad drunk UM and to someday meet up with Verity.

>Was Cyclonus trying to make Magnus his rebound

How on earth did you even perceived it like that.

How he moved his hand to meet Magnus’.

You mean when he was tapping on the datapad?

>swerve
>everybody likes him
This just proves how socially inept UM truly is.

Well they WERE gay for each other in G1 so why not?

"Oh, your rock hard honorabu is the only thing that might slay me!"

Yeah.

I wouldn't mind for angry crazy/strict & calm combo. That would be kinky AF.

Cyclonus' kink is for tinnier men, apparently, and nobody gets tinnier than UM once you get him out of his nesting doll of suits.

He was just poking at the datapad you idiot. I saw spergs on twitter thinking this same thing too and its baffling how you could misconstrue the action so badly.

Have you nevver tried to flirt with someone like that? I can see why people would get confused, specially with how UM reacts.

It would mean at the least that he's taking an interest in Ultra Magnus, even mentioning his rules. That, frankly, is a far bigger indicator than the physical contact with a datapad, if you're into such signals of course. Cyclonus is not one to open up, ever, or show much interest in anything else anyone does, especially when he's up set and grieving. This is a guy whose response to Tailgate was to ignore the little bot, find a quiet place with a mirror, and claw his own face.

>tfw your basically a irl version of Swerve minus the bartender stuff.

I want to get into transformers comics but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

start with Last Stand of the Wreckers, then Chaos, Then Death of Optimus and go from there,

You've just found your future dream job, user!

People acting like this is a sign reaaaallly needs to get out and interact more with real people.

You, user, are being incredibly disingenuous. Maybe you're just over-inflating your own social prowess, maybe you've never actually read any of the comics in question. Because it doesn't have to be a romantic overture for it to be a sign. The fact that Cyclonus, taciturn, his emotions the most armored part of his being, is reacting to anyone, is taking an active interest in what Ultra Magnus is saying, is incredibly telling.

It's incredibly how he responded with Whirl alone and I don't think anyone thinks he wants to introduce Whirl to his own one-eyed metal monster. This is a huge sign not only in how he's responding with the rest of the crew in the face of a huge personal loss but how he has learned to reach out to others. It's not like this is the first time he's shown an attachment to others. When he first showed up in MTMTE he was very keen on finding Scourge, running into Whirl instead. However it can be contrasted to after failing to find Whirl he simply did not want to deal with anyone. Now he can, contrasted to Ultra Magnus who has made his own small amounts of personal growth towards socializing remaining, as ever, pure Ultra Magnus.

Are you... seriously believing Cyclonus is going after UM as a rebound?

Sure, user, when we see the next episode he's going to be missing only for Drift to discover he's inside the Magnus armor canoodling with Minimus Ambus.

Idiot.

Are you drunk?

>Because it doesn't have to be a romantic overture for it to be a sign.
That's not what people are getting iffed about.

Quit being a cunt ya cunt.

it makes me sad we'll never see Scourge again, could make for a great arc for Cyclonus conflicted between his past and his present especially without Tailgate.

Oh it was clear what that is grinding that user's gears, but the thread has already discussed that just having Cyclonus reacting to people at all is significant. Just because someone is really pushing making this about shipping wars doesn't mean we have to oblige.

Go home, Roberts, nobody is falling for your teasing here.

Preview: Transformers vs. Visionários # 2

>just having Cyclonus reacting to people at all is significant.

No shit but the person you were spazzing to wasn't talking about that.

>now that we've killed Kup let's parade his head in the most gruesome manner possible for shits and giggles
>the readers will LOVE the Visionaries now!

Not sure if this was just incredibly ill-thought out by editorial or if they're ripping a page from Marvel's playbook. Still it loses so much of its shock value given how little death means with Kup anymore.

Serious question and I'm not trying to be insulting, but do you have autism? You got this typing pattern that really does come off as someone in a spectrum.

I can't even tell anymore. I'd wanna say it was a bit of both. Cyclonus wanted to open up to UM, maybe improve their relationship but UM being the socially awkward wallflower that he is, couldn't really deal with "feelings" so he just walked away, leaving a emotionally disturbed Cyclonus on the loose.

Ultra Magnus, of all people, should know to talk to Cyclonus because he's one of the most dangerous members on the ship if he's mentally unstable or disturbed.

You people have not been around other people that have experienced a major break up.....

user, that's a troll trying to start shit for his own amusement. He deserved people canoodle posting at him.

At any rate we're not beholden to only talk about what he wants to talk about anyway, so you have a moot point.

I just can't get into this. There's enough shitty humans in TF. Even alien humans-lookalikes still feels the same.

>everyone is Roberts
Need to get that paranoia checked out there user.

Hey! Look who is all grown up and successful looking! Still need to shave the head if he wants to go full Luthor, but it's progress towards his dreams. Good for him.

>You people have not been around other people that have experienced a major break up.....
Yes, yes I have and the ones I've been around didnt throw themselves at anyone around like the world was going to end tomorrow.

I legit do not understand why they think killing off a fan favourite like Kup is going to make people want to read Visionaries let alone like them?

Tapping a datapad doesn't mean "Be my Tailgate replacement.". I think people are missing some of the cues on that page.

>Cyclonus: It sounds as if you're trying to legislate for happiness

Then UM talks about how his rules will make Cybertropia absolutely amazing and peaceful.

Cyclonus finding the abandonment hard then says-
>Perhaps your rules will help.

As in maybe those rules will help him find some happiness.

Inability to recognize autism is a sign of autism. Get yourself checked out.

It doesn't matter. If you're on Sup Forums you're already infected. Congratulations.

Sipping and autism are a helluva pair that keeps people from being able to actually understand things like that man, you may be wasting your time trying to explain to them.

Do people remember that she is a villain? This is like asking why Megatron is killing humans.

And I’m saying it isn’t out of the question for people to throw themselves onto other people for emotional comfort. It’s a real thing and it’s fuckin sad to witness.

Heartbreak is a powerful drug.

I ain’t one of them “sippers”. I’m honestly expecting anything since Roberts has given up thinking about doing a story and instead to pander to “sippers”.

Well see now you've gone and done it. Way to go for suggesting a student-master relationship where Cyclonus wants Magnus-Senpai to teach him the ways of his new lifestyle with carefully rationed fun through strict, hard discipline with consequences. People on Tumblr have probably already sensed your familiar autism through the ether and are drawing Cyclonus in a schoolgirl outfit clinging to UM's legs as the big bot slaps a metal ruler into the palm of his hand. Anime-bots with S&M overtures.

>Do people remember that she is a villain?
I suspect less people remember Visionaries than remember MASK.

Did he mean shippers or is he the person claiming everyone is drunk? I've lost the thread of this stupid conversation.

Based on the recent Joe thread people who do remember are freaking out about her redesign and the racebending for Leoric.

Oh I don't mind the shipping. It's the ones who write extensively long post why it's a real deal relationship and everyone is wrong. Including the writer is wrong to the point of harassing the writers to make it happen get's very weird.

When will Skywarp return to the TF comics?

I don't know, man. Especially bumping, whoops, I mean bomping him off so early in. If they'd saved a meaningful death for later maybe it might feel like it had some power, but they blew their wad way too early. Maybe they are hoping it will push sales on the controversy so they can justify keeping the series going past this crossover?

That feels foolish too. Hasbro and IDW need to fix the mess they've already made of their shared universe before they start chucking in more obscure properties into the meat grinder.

So far the longest post wasn't even about it being shipping but about Cyclonus' overall character growth. Did you just kneejerk freak out without bothering to read it?

Give it time and someone will go full on sis_shrieks or Voltron-level insanity.

Transformers has a long and storied history with fans. Read up about Raksha then get back to us.

I already know about the snake lady.

To be fair, her redesign is terrible and sidecuts are a cancer.

We've had worse. Consider the fans who have gone on to work on official material. Some people in /toy/ probably still haven't fully recovered from being introduced to Eugensis.

No I was making fun of when they misspelled shippers and responding with a typical “DEY GOT THUH AUTS” as a response.

The whole thing or just the very detailed budding part? Because the suicidal Prowl in the story was interesting.

Last thread gave us that too.

You guys got any voice head canons when reading here's what I used in the previous issue.

Rodimus - Kirby Morrow
Ultra Magnus - J.K. Simmons
Cyclonus - Rick D. Wasserman
Whirl - Brian Drummond
Chromedome - Michael C. Hall
Rewind - Lucien Dodge
Nautica - Michelle Ruff
Brainstorm - J. Michael Tatum
Roller - Brian Bloom
Swerve - Charlie Day
Anode - Kate Miccuci
Lug - Christine Marie Carbanos
Velocity - Tabitha St. Germain
Ten - Vin Diesel
Ratchet - Jeffrey Combs
Drift - Steven Yuen
Fort Max - Patrick Warburton
Red Alert - Rob Paulsen
Cerebros - Mike Pollock
Outrigger - Ian James Corlett
Fangry - Peter Lurie
Rapidfire - Mike Donovan

post yours if you have them.

I don't read dialogue in voices.

>“DEY GOT THUH AUTS”
Got to admit it was worth a chuckle at least. Someone talks about Cyclonus' non-romantic character growth and he responds with . Gets hit with a joke and freaks out even more.

This might not be a troll or a sperg, though. I wonder if someone was trying to start shit just to keep the thread going. It had pretty much died before he started shit.

I read them in the voices from the cartoon.

I still hear John Mulaney as Swerve because of this-
youtube.com/watch?v=WbKsZZ_B9NI

Chromedome: Sam Hoare (ABE short film)

I tend not to as well unless it's based on a specific incarnation from a show, then sometimes I find myself reading it in that person's voice. I've never tried to associate voices to characters on my own, but I guess I see why some people enjoy that.

>I wonder if someone was trying to start shit just to keep the thread going.
Thinking the same thing.

I think you're getting anons mixed up.

which one?

I love Mulaney but I find Swerve to me would have a much more higher pitch, manic sound to him hence why I chose Charlie, plus the bartender thing fits since Charlie in Sunny in Philadelpha works at a bar.

Never heard of Sam Hoare, the only thing i've seen him in was Captain America and I don't remember his part.

I doubt it. It's not like a bunch of people all flooded the thread to start shit at the same time. Lot of sameposting going on here. Not that it really matters.

Not the user who misspelled shipping but sperging about character development as a response about someone pointing out a touched datapad doesn't mean they want to fuck is pretty ridiculous. Also this freakout happens a lot whenever the thread goes flat.

Sam Hoare does the voice of a killer robot who is love-obsessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pibge7dXYN8

jesus that's creepy, fitting for how Chromedome has mindraped people.

it's why I used Michael C. Hall (Dexter Morgan) as Chromedome.

I could also see this voice working for Rung or even Shockwave with some tweaking.

>sperging about character development as a response about someone pointing out a touched datapad doesn't mean they want to fuck is pretty ridiculous
Who did that?

Trying to rebound or not, Cyclonus is very upset and it makes me sad for him.
Chromedome being a spoiled brat about his love interest coming back made me hate him even more.

Then the sperging either misinterpreting the point of discussion or just trolling to keep the thread alive-

Cyclonus breakdown and screaming hit me hard.

I don't think you know what sperging means, or maybe you just want it to be sperging because you can't handle an actual discussion.

>I could also see this voice working for Rung

Funny you say that. It's similar to Brent Spiner. Milne said he modeled Rung's appearance on actors Brent Spiner and David Hyde-Pierce.

yeah i'm aware of that.

I don't imagine either actor for Rung, to me he sounds like Wally Wingert's Ant-Man or as an alternative Baymax's VA from Big Hero 6.

I wish there was a way you can actually keep a thread alive without resorting to trolling. It's so sad what TFG has to do to stay relevant.

Look on the bright side. Before began his "epic trollololing" we had 12 unique IPs in the thread. Now we're up to 17.

Still he could have probably achieved just as much, if not more, by engaging in the actual discussion instead.

fyi unique IP count doesn't matter when you're on a phone.

Cyclonus should of never hoped for a happy ending.