Why is this man the enemy?

Why is this man the enemy?

Because his country and it's alliances represent the 2nd strongest block internationally. When your block is strongest, you make sure that 2nd strongest is a distant 2nd to preserve your spot.

because he told the Rothchilds to fuck off. literally the next Hitler

White christian nationalist = evil by default.

Putin should be the head of troll dept. He's awesome and only an enemy to the nwo or whatever they call themselves

because communism is the biggest threat to the fascist robber barons and monarchs

Because the globalists like Geoge Soros said so, and the Wall Street Slaves do what their masters say.

jewish neocons still buttmad about getting kicked out of Russia

>nationalist
L
O
L

>Russia
>communism
You know it's current year, right?

Do you, you are only it is hell for me, you do not have to say that it is that it is a little fucking what bitch? I've been involved in Al number of secret attack Quaeda - I graduated from my top of the wish clock, is your Navy Seals. Holds 300 to kill Al-Quaeda or confirmation, many secret raids. I trained Gorilla warfare, U.S. Army sniper. My goals and how. Precision to wipe me out in front of intercourse My goals and how. Mark the XO of the earth before the sexual intercourse. Gets the notify me shit on the Internet. Rethink the man. United States of America Storm race grub to prepare is the ip address. A pathetic little thing call life wipe storm. You are dead, children of the XO. You can kill more than 700 you anytime, anywhere. Can kill you in the way of more than 700 people, it's just my bare hands. Great land of misery and access to face extensive unarmed combat training United States Marine Corps weapons and do not feel vulnerable.Faced with the butt of the continent is a little shit. You can know a little bit of 'smart' comments and trying to pick up what evil retribution Queso 10 minutes maybe. Price know idiot. Shit is your anger was drowning in it. You are dead, XO.

Degenerates hate that he is actually taking a stand against them

Because that's the narrative and he likes his role a lot (it has its perks).

Actually, he was the one who sold the Russian National Bank to the big jews. Hell, his son-in-law is a real-life jew caricature.

Because he fights globalism.

putin is neither white, christian, or nationalist

Russia never was a communist state, but it always has been a police state tough.
People in KGB ploted to let the communists fall to get rid of them and privatise all worthwhile industry and achieve absolute power.

Because he helps Assad

well his "sort of" christian, like most russians

>Because he helps Assad
Other way around.
Since WWII Russia has maintained mutual defense treaties with Syria, Iran, and Ukraine, so we have been trying to peel apart his alliance without direct military action.

putin is the savior of the white race

Sup Forums is too stupid to realize he actually is.

Just as the West is controlled by "da joos" Russia is controlled by "da mooslims."

In short the current major leaders are all corrupt as hell and the world needs a reset.

Because Russia won't play with the west if the west tries to implement one world government.