Favourite South Park Song

What's your favourite song? Mine is pic related.

Matt and Trey are so talented

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0vsNfZ3jsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg22rT6prHI
youtube.com/watch?v=GqY3bS6v6Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
youtube.com/watch?v=AXHZaDiBKsU
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sKIOqJns5N8
youtu.be/6MlFjqgTHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=puFJ_hBTplc
youtu.be/sNJmfuEWR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=NERXer22e3E
youtube.com/watch?v=KJqZZBNEjYo
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZVvCvpFJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZypZA2o3oHc
youtube.com/watch?v=JlRHWGxGC6M
youtube.com/watch?v=E6WAGn76eAc
youtube.com/watch?v=KWl0OdVgJI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=C0vsNfZ3jsE

In all honesty though I think I really liked the Lorde song.

>~'Cause You Just Gotta Do What You Wanna Doooo!~
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg22rT6prHI

I've Got Something in My Front Pocket (For You)

youtube.com/watch?v=GqY3bS6v6Wc

Actually scratch that this song still is the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Butters part is really nice

I wish they could make full song of this

kyle's hair in that so kawaii

I know its fairly recent but I think this is really well done.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXHZaDiBKsU

What do you guys think about Tweek's character in the "Gnomes" episode? Do you prefer when he's spergy to the max or do you prefer nuTweek

why the fuck are posters so expensive, feels bad mang

the xfiles one is iconic and is dime-a-dozen
the south park one is a big movie print that's been out of print for almost 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJmfuEWR8w&t=71s

Every song in the movie was amazing, but this was my favourite

MY man.
The DVDA version is fantastic as well.

Was Brian Boitano a big deal in the late 90s? Would people watching the movie have recognized the reference to him?

well it's $44 canuck bucks after shipping and before tax so rip

KYLE'S MOM IS A BITCH

>still no ninja or super hero themes in South park phone destroyer

Fuck man I can't wait for that shit.

Is this the designated South Park thread or just about the songs?

Also, lá resistance and the bullying song are fantastic. That token song about bringing more rich people to the neighborhood was nice too.

it's the designated south park thread

How in the fuck do I defeat in it kenny in pve?

Also, using an all scifi deck with é week and Ike is baller against Stan in pve.

Pic related.

>Uncle fucker!

Inuit kenny*

I liked his deeper voice in Gnomes. Don't know why they changed it.

La Resistance!

Let's fighting love

Amazing medley desu

youtube.com/watch?v=sKIOqJns5N8
honorary song

youtu.be/6MlFjqgTHpE

>S16 E7
>Cartman finds love
>First character walking by in the school is Heidi
They have had her and him together int he works for along ass time haven't they?

What did Cartman mean by this?

i wish they'd focus more on his mommy/daddy issues

WDHMBT?
youtube.com/watch?v=puFJ_hBTplc

Does anyone have the picture comparing the boy's height?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!

I wish this had at least Wendy, Heidi, and Bebe on it too.

we /south pawk/ now

WHY IS KYLE SO CUTE?

>not /south bark/
How'd I fuck up so bad.

stop that

well you know what you gotta do now

What if they made a fighting game using the anime style characters? Since they love putting New Kid into the games, he can be the soul caliber style create a character.

Stop trying to silence furry representation.

First pic is ironic.

only if they're cat boys

lyrics sheet where?

worst boy

everyone hates tooth decay

All I've got is a cat girl. Heidi's a furry too now. I bet Cartman would've taken her to a con.

Well we all know how much Cartman loves cats... maybe its a sign

Unless you were big on the winter olympics, no. That was the joke.

youtu.be/sNJmfuEWR8w

This is legitimately comedic genius.

This.

Why doesnt't Cartman have triangular eyebrows here

I agree

I feel like Tweek and Kyle have similar voices

fuck off dont compare my cutie tweek to that scumbag

Princess Kenny Kawai desu

We stan a woke king.

Print your own posters, poster piracy.

this
i love it

WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL

KYLE'S MOM'S A BITCH SHE'S A BIG FAT BITCH

Fingerbang
The Faith+ songs
and

I prefer the other song from that episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=NERXer22e3E

by the way stop quitlocking, they have stats on who does it and already confirmed they are going to punish quitlockers

What's that, force closing the app before opening all lockers?

Personally I'll like to know why I'm being punished for the pvp connection going out at the last second? I'm unable to move up in level because every other match the connection somehow stops and my stars are gone, it's so frustrating.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJqZZBNEjYo
I liked the Lorde Song "Push", they got Sia of all people to sing it and help them work on it.

They really go the extra yard on their music. I think its Trey who's got history with music at college.

then why the fuck did they squander it so bad

>All the Marsh's are injuns
>Except from Shelly

What does Matt and Trey mean by this?

and Let's Fighting Love

and here's a cryle

she's team cartman

That's such a fucking good idea, give all the other kids macho anime versions too, have a huge roster of playable fighters ranging from the boys, to regular secondary characters (craig's gang ect) and even throw in a few iconic background characters like Dog Poo. Heck maybe even have some of the adults playable.

Gnomes Tweek is best Tweek. I liked how he was more of a conspiracy nut back then too.

I miss how in the old seasons Cartman would say some really bizarre shit

I just think that him being a deep voiced conspiracy nut about things that actually happened was a one off thing like Incan Craig or Clyde having one testicle, a sister and a colonoscopy.

How has La Resistance not been posted here yet? What a fucking crime.

Why have they never had Gregory in an episode outside of the movie. He's not even ever shown as a background character. Did he move to another town?

i think he was one of the elves in SoT

His name is Jared and he's STILL lookin' gooood

youtube.com/watch?v=lgZVvCvpFJs

what really? Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZypZA2o3oHc

google stick of truth elves and you'll find that there's a similiar looking kid loitering in kyles backyard

Semi related but made this a couple of weeks ago, since in Sons-o-Witches had the parents lined up. Though the witches costumes fucks it up by making their feet different and covering their heads, it still gives you more or less an idea of how tall the kids may grow up to be.

except for cartman

Here's extended
youtube.com/watch?v=JlRHWGxGC6M

youtube.com/watch?v=E6WAGn76eAc

May not be a south park but this whole sequence made me tear up because I thought south park was ending and that a part of my childhood was going away for good.

We don't need to guess that. We have already seen Cartman as an adult.
youtube.com/watch?v=KWl0OdVgJI8
Tall and slim or average and fat. I'm leaning to the later.

This guy? He's not Gregory. Sure his hair is a similar color and style but it's not exact and if they intended it to be Gregory, you'd think they would have access to any character assets, so why not just use his actual hair.

Definitely the latter since Cartman decided to not clean up his act.

>What if they made a fighting game using the anime style characters?
They would most likely loose a lot of money. Fighting games are pretty niche. I would rather have them in PD or as in a new south Park game in the style of TSoT.

Why the fuck did that kid exist?

quitlocking is something that only effects legend rank

in legend if you quit during the hangtime on the screen that shows both players ranks BEFORE the actual match starts you dont lose ranks for that match and that player either isnt effected besides wasting time and a free win they wouldve had against you

Ive had people quitlock me and my rank isnt very impressive anyway, but I know there are high high ranked legends who quitlock EVERYONE near them in rank so they just steady climb by beating up lower ranks and never having to play against someone who can beat them

thankfully theyre going to fix it and announced that quitlockers are going to be punished

and onto your issue if yiu werent punished for poor connections causing you to DC, then everyone would just DC when they are about to lose a match and not deal with any losses
thats now how competitive games work

that was just a gag for the show, we legit know cartmans gonna end up a successful dude soley based off of his personality

someone with zero inhibitions and so much passion wont end up a fuckin bum like stan and kyle will
stans destined for either monotony with a grey pointless life of college + job + wife + kids and then death or one where the drink ruins that marriage and he becomes a deadbeat
kyke on the otherhand is just another cucking and then a kick to his morality before getting mindbroken and either killing himself or beta uprising

I don't know what DC means but that's not fair, why can't you just keep it a draw?

Besides half of the time the match will progress for a few more seconds, it just doesn't add up.

He's great when he has a neat little balance between fullblown sperg and just mostly twitchy, distressed blonde dude. It makes him rather endearing that way.

Kyle will definitely grow up to be /r9k/yle, when he reaches 27 and he's never had a relationship he will kill himself.

Stan is already an alcoholic and will probably mirror his dad, ending up in an unhappy unstable marriage plagued by issues surrounding his alcoholism.

The Chad Fatass is definitely destined to be a big success, I agree. It just fits his character so well. Maybe he'll be the CEO of some fast food corporation.

Kenny will grow up to be homeless

Any speculations on what the other characters will become? Craig, Tweek, Wendy?

The bigger question is how will all the meth affect Tweek?

If Wendy's not with Stan then she'll probably become some weird non-binary tumblr type of person. The

I can see Eric being a some sort of successful businessman
>in Kenny Dies he tries to negotiate with different companies selling the aborted fetuses
>Crack baby episode
>getting a better deal when they were snow shoveling in Goobacks

should ad no facebook friends to virgin kyahl
and gives change to homless
while chad fatass jumps the homeless

I kinda how they make a call back with Cat Orgy and either replace Heidi with Shelly or at least give them another episode

I hope this Chad Cartman shit is ironic because he's the biggest loser on the show and is doomed unless he gets his shit together.

Oh fuck, I see the Cartmanisms now, like Kahl and skewl. False alarm.

well i know its hard for you to know whats irony or not since you're an unfunny autist

>>biggest loser
>jumped over 3 homeless people