Villainous

Alan Ituriel just posted this on twitter,which looks like the OP script/visual guide?This probably means its an official show now. Fucking awesome.

Yeeeeeeeeees

It's happening??

Oh, great! It finally happened

...alright people, place your bets
How long until CN fucks THIS up?
I give it 2 Pure Kino seasons

Fantastic!
Here's hoping they don't milk it like they already do with TTG.

Given their track record, we'll get them in bombs and the first season won't be finished airing by 2020.

There's always the possibility that production goes to hell. Even shows like SU had potential before they were given a team. Though I have no reason to think these spics will fuck it up

Better this than TTG

how did this animation blow up? Can someone give me a rundown? Is he somewhat known in Mexico at least?

Maybe someones funally bitch slapped miller, and is trying to damage control CN before the three new shows this year fuck everything over, so that the damage done will be temporary, they can quitely cancel SCI and craig, and get new things like villainous out by next year.

Nice fanfiction, but I agree that they're still going to get Villainous out by next year, if not a bit later.

It's a great idea with cool character designs and the girl is hot.

No guarantee it will come to the states. Other Cartoon Networks have exclusive cartoons that never make it here.

Got released on Youtube and was different enough from CN's current line-up to have a genuine interest outside Mexico.

I just hope the english voices are good cause the online dubs for black hat is fucking G A R B O

The english version isn't a dub, the show is made in english. Also fuck you Ituriel's Black Hat is great.

Ituriel's voice sounds better in spanish than in english though.

Is that REALLY what it suggests? Couldn't this just be for the pilot? I'd like for it to be true, though.

Holy shit yes! come on Alan lets see a pilot.

I dont think pilots have openings

>Is he somewhat known in Mexico at least?
Apparently his con appearance was quite busy, yes.

It feels like something right out of CN's early 2000's era, in the best way possible.

He's known pretty well over the border yeah, I personally love the show for character interactions and comedy, the mix of personalities bouncing off each other is well done.
I love his eng voice, its so cockney

CN can push people on the team if they want, i wonder how could a team of people of the US and Mexico would work

Fun fact latin america actually still airs cartoon from 90's early 2000's in the after midnight Edd Ed Eddy, Dexter, Last night they were airing Robot Jones

What would CN gain by cancelling three shows before they air?

Well done for them but we all know what you people want.

It's got a bit of an Evil Con Carne vibe to it.

Dicks up for Demencia

Yep

Awesome, it'll be ignored because the show will get in the way of TTG marathons

Waifufags and fujos latched on to the characters