youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=M5Kk8lZ_MKA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GS9Zd42OS4U
youtube.com/watch?v=iQExgALv9wI
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I'll break you in the street right now"
based

It makes me happy people like this are still around.

England needs more men like this great man.
please britbros grow some balls, stand up for your race and your nation and don't back down, you've won brexit there is hope still

this vid is great

I like this guy.. they have their own countries yet they are in the streets trying to destroy ours and pushing their own way of things..

But he's so surprised because nobody has told him that, what he already knows, he's relishing in that he's trying to turn UK and other countries into their own clownish way.. they don't want to go back because their way is shit, yet they want to peddle it in european countries.. their hatred for europeans is quite obvious by now.. and the only thing they can resort to is "racist"..

>you're the one who want to fight
what are you doing in the streets you "wankers" :D

What a brilliant import isn't it? right off the "boat" and into the streets to tell whites how they need to fuck off and accept their way.. apparently they don't realize that not everyone is interested in living their daily lives in a crime ridden hellhole..

holy smokes

Do you any moer?

Is he Australian?

"you dadujst live ain this countreyh" welcome to your streets in the future if you don't wrap your head around why their nations are slime, just see how they act even when they're coddled with tolerance..

"where aiah coma fram you're gone" yeah he would kill him in a split second.. that's what happens in their shit neck of the woods, zero cooperation unless corporations come in and give them a structure, rape murder and exploiting eachother rather than coming together..

Gee i wonder why their nations don't produce many things even for themselves.. imagine living with these people stress level off the roof because some asshole might just kill you for nothing..

and this is the "enrichment" that they are so willing to give to you..

I can't fucking wait for the war to kick off.

>white man out of africa..

you fuckers are nearly a billion people doubled because of europeans, even families on UN emergency food aid.. 8 kids, why the fuck not.. not our responsibility..

Can't scale your societies "blame white people they give us money and clothes and shit they are supposed to help us"

>find yourself in majority white nation
take the welfare, buy some clothes, get drunk and high, gather up in gangs against the native population, take to the street against the evil white racists wearing masks and keffiyeh.. and go around bullying and threatening and trying to otherwise intimidate the local population.. fuck off..

The fire is rising, brothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

>i stay here 15 years and you cannot tell me nothing
HAHAHA.. integration going well then isn't it..

"what is wrong with you we are immigrants that is, you are a fucking racist, in your face".. hahahaha..

they come.. they piss all over you and change your country to the shit they left.. and call you racist if you disagree..

Welcome to reality, little less cute and fluffy than all inclusive now that the reality of living with these people and what they do on a general basis kicks in isn't it.. they have no love for UK or europe or any values or sets of behaviour whatsoever that is different from where they come from.. they just bring it to our shores.. and act as if we are the problem for a) their behaviour b) the situation in their homenations.. Nobody can tell them nothing because "that's racist"..

who is this seed steed?

ofcourse they are the most racist of all, against europeans, but you can't say that you racist.. it's 2016 what rock did you crawl under?

"Fuck the london".. why are you even there then asshole?

>youtube.com/watch?v=M5Kk8lZ_MKA
ISIS style beard peeking out from under the AnonymooseXD mask

>u don fakking no me mayne i live here 15 year

THE SAXON BEGINS TO HATE

>15 years in the land of the English
>fails to learn English
>speaks some sort of shitskin form of ebonics

>Assalamu 'Alaikoum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GS9Zd42OS4U

Can't put it aside that it reminds me a bit of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=iQExgALv9wI

"the courtousy of your halls is somewhat lessened of late.. theoden king.." hahahaha

should literally be beaten

No he is cockney.

>too long have you sat in the shadows, harken to me, i release you from the spell"

>i will draw you saruman as poison is drawn from a wound".. "if i go, theoden dies" "you did not kill me you will not kill him.." "rohan is mine".. "begone!"..

"aeowyn?"

>dark have been my dreams of late

The staff is the red pill lads.

go get em white man!

The guy calling the guy racist is using worm tongue tactics, all these Bolshevik worm tongues trying to paralyze us with their accusations of racism.

Thought you might like it :)

This is now a Rhodesia thread.

He has that kinda flemmy Keith Richards Landan accent

>you wanka

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

We do. We're just not autistic enough to purposefully find some nigger causing trouble and to start shouting memes at him.

If I see a nigger* being a cunt to me then I'll say 'fuck off nigger; go back to Africa' when it's appropriate.

*slavs also count as niggers.

>Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! intensifies.

>shitskins literally saying "I deserve to be in england, you don't deserve to be in england"
Fucking rabid dogs

Looks exaclty like my uncle who passed away.
He would always have a few pints and go try fight the pakis

>look at profile on youtube
>Sweden

not suprised to be perfectly franly honest with all of you my relatives

What was the other guy, italian? Sounded a little like itsa me, maario when he talked.