JEWISH NAZI?

I have Jewish ancestry and just found out my Grandfathers brother was an SS volunteer.
I never browse Sup Forums or anything like this but I was hoping if you can fucking explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
stateofisrael.com/arab-israel/worldwarii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn. I need to hit Venice and Florence again.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

They're called Mischlinger and they served in the SS.

Yes, jewosh nazis existed. Muslim nazis too. Google it.

Ethnic Jews that were baptised Catholic before 1933 were not considered jews

Venice is full of black people by the way I'm guessing Sup Forumsacks don't like negroes.
Whatever but why did my Jewish Great-Uncle fight for Germany when they were killing there people.

>when they were killing there people

They weren't, that's what I meant by "Hitler did nothing wrong".

Oh yeah, my family were very devout catholics but we have curly hair and stuff I was just wondering.

Proof?

you should go to Auschwitz, Chaim

>pol suddenly realizes that if the holocaust never happend than hitler never was actually on our side
Took you long enough.

>explain this
People fuck.

Are you related to Jewish literal Nazi Soros?

Someone should post all the necessary info soon enough. Until then I'll ask you one question, how did Hitler kill around 12 million people in four years, with a few small gas chambers scattered around Poland?

>why did my Jewish Great-Uncle fight for Germany when they were killing there people.

>why did my Jewish Great-Uncle fight for Germany when they were actively trying to cure mass disease in the jewish gene pool while moving around their assets so it wouldn't just be the 1percent of them who had access to the jew gold

shiggy diggy my niggy

:^)

try tying a plastic bag over your head

Leave right now or your life will never be the same. Srsly

What?
Bullets?
No i'm Serbian-Jewish on dads side and Albanian on mom.

And also black Wehrmacht soldiers. Wtf, I love a diverse movement of Nazis now!

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

My niggas

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!?!

Lots of people from different ethnic groups and religions served the Nazis. There are several cases of people with Jewish heritage fighting for Hitler in ww2, rare but not unknown.

>i'm Serbian-Jewish on dads side and Albanian
It's time to die

No Dutch people are rude.

I most likely have some jewish blood in me but I still fucking hate globalist jews and consider myself a nationalist. My position on racism is I judge individuals as individuals and groups as groups so even if I have jew blood in me it didn't affect my sense of morality because I believe in nationalism over multi-culturalism and hate capitalism. That's what matters.

I would think that that's probably a common story. Were the descendants in question merely genetically semitic, or were they practicing jews?

>Half Serbian half albanian
There is your answer, you come from a line of traitors

/NotYourPersonalTeacher/

There were actually quite a few Jews in the SS inner circle and some were even close personal friends of Eichmann and other top SS officers. They helped the Nazis identify and round up Jews for the camps and seize their assets because the actual plan was to liberate British Palestine and deport all the Jews there, with their property. It wasn't even a cover story since the Nazis actually did move a lot of Jewish assets there with the help of Jewish SS agents. The real reason why so many Jews died and cooperation ended was due to Allies making the plan entirely unfeasible. Camps couldn't be resupplied, starvation and disease took hold, and the dead were used by Allies as propaganda of German barbarity to cover up their own roles. Some Jewish SS were loyal to the end and were smuggled out to Palestine and other countries by the same network that got Eichmann to Argentina.

Many of them went on to form Jewish militant groups like Irgun and managed to dodge a few of the internal purges that happened. A few still serve as MKs.

Where did you get all that information from?

how could it be 1 in the "old way"
20/5*(2*2)
BODMAS
Do the brackets first so that makes it 20/5*4
Work from left to right so that makes is 4*4=16

Only way it could be 1 is 20/(5(4*4))

>I love a diverse movement of Nazis now!
Mee too. We are building a diverse reich here that will rival that of Hitler. We will succeed because it's racist to be against us. #MakeRainbowflagsGreatAgain #SSstands4StrongSandniggers

George Soros was one of them who jewed his fellow Jews to the Nazis.

He is on record saying it was the happiest time in his life.

They actually got pretty far before things went to shit.

No mizchlinge was allowed in the SS
But in the wehrmacht there were many
Erhard Milch, field marshall was one himself

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

Not true. Some Dutch people are rude.

>I hate capitalism.
>I hate the idea of being a self made man who produces goods and services in exchange for goods and services of others.
You know who else hated capitalism?

You know who else hated capitalism? Get out burger

3 of the worst ethnicities in the world

dude i honestly have no idea what they teach those poor little kids

any more pics of this semen demon?

>I most likely have Jewish blood
>I hate capitalism
You're literally a Bolshevik, and I'm the one who needs to leave?

Interesting didnt know about that one
They were an exception though, whereas in the wehrmacht they were free to join

Hitler was working for the zionists who wanted to forcibly expel the jews to their new jewish homeland. Different locations were suggested and different jewish homelands were created. When the nazis lost the war in africa and russia the plans were shelved and the jews in the camps starved and got sick as resources diminished.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Jews living in Israel thus faced a serious dilemma: on the one hand, they wanted to assist the British in their efforts to fight the Nazis in Europe; on the other hand, however, they wanted to fight the British efforts in Israel to prevent Jewish immigration. This love/hate attitude toward the British was best summed up by future Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion - at the time, the Chairman of the Jewish Agency Executive: "We will fight Hitler as if no White Paper existed and we will fight the White Paper as if Hitler did not exist." Thus, Jews would assist the British in Europe, but they would reserve a right to fight against the British in Israel.

stateofisrael.com/arab-israel/worldwarii/

You're Serb though