ITT: Underappreciated shows

In my opinion, 12 oz. Mouse is a pretty good show that has been relentlessly destroyed by internet critics. To be frank, Mouse didn't really get good until Episode 3, and the plot started to really pick up from there. The only Adult Swim show I binged in a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbKc2rgjWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To add insult to injury, the entire series DVD was an Adult Swim store exclusive.

Now it's one of the rarest AS things ever. At least YT has the entire thing (sans Auraphull, I did like that one) for 3 hours. Good luck spending $200+ to those who want this in their collection.

It was a good ride but ended as abruptly as it started.

RBM is and always will be my favorite ozmo character. He's even my Discord pfp.

>tfw no official Ozmo merch

Saddening, desu. I'd love an RBM t-shirt. Those are all great merch, I want that 2nd to last one on the bottom.

For me, its perfect hair forever. Me and a friend binge watched it that one christmas when they had a marathon of it, and from then on we quoted lines from the show all the time. Some of my favorite lines are "motorcycle competition", "ghost bear", and "catman will fuck you up"

Iirc there was a pic of Skillet on some blotters in one of the PHF scenes.

Baby cake's voice always cracks me up.

Dave The Barbarian: Best Disney Channel Original

God, I miss that show. That afro white chick gave me such the boners. Why the hell didn't it get another season and instead the creator made a different (and shitty) show?

I'm thinking of putting together a Zoo Day tshirt sometime. Only way to go is DIY, apparently

I just want a rushed animated finale of Stroker and Hoop, just for better closure

I enjoyed Mr. Pickles and I don't care who disagrees. I laughed so much while watching it.

i loved the jangly animation and the overly smiley characters

youtube.com/watch?v=zbKc2rgjWCw
Love or hate the show, that theme music is ass kicking

I liked the intro and the theme song, but that's all the good I can say about it.

Adult Swim Shop had 2 official shirts available when the show first premiered.

I have a clock that I stopped at 2:22 and I keep it hung in every apartment I've had since college.

Oh man, and then when it is revealed that that cardboard prop city from the intro is what the characters IN THE SHOW are seeing! They also see it as a shitty cardboard prop town! Oh my god!

i think I've watched ozmo as a 4 hour movie more times than ive eaten breakfast
rip matt

That was a decent one. Didn't really feel the animation though.

I had no idea Sup Forumsmrades loved ozmo as much as I have.

We don't shitpost forever about the things that we love.

i implore you to find a better non ending
you cant

ONLY 1 SEASON! ITS NOT FAIR!!!! At least I have the scripts for episodes 14 through 18.

mission hill was the only good take on a sitcom we've seen in the last 30 years there i said it.

Squidbillies will always be my favorite badly drawn animated show. The humor was fantastic, but that's probably because I lived in the south most of my life so it hit close to home.

you stay in motion
my soul is your ocean
forever

SO COME AND TALK TO ME

OzMo was nearly flawless abstract comedy.

wish it had lasted longer, but i can't deny the you tube shorts were way better and it lost some of the charm as a full show.

12 Oz Mouse is one of my favorite shows ever!

I think As Told By Ginger and Mission Hill are underappreciated masterpieces as well

The best show Nick ever made. It was way ahead of its time, and didn't get the spotlight it deserved.

cmon man, i found this show charming but you have to admit it was not good

this show, on the other hand, is practically art

Oh yeah, I've still never seen anything that resembles that artstyle!

Undergrads is genuinely great, I don't know what you mean.

These posts are so funny!

>Why the hell didn't it get another season and instead the creator made a different (and shitty) show?
Hulk Hogan, voice of a principle character, was internet exposed to be a racist in private (he didn't want his daughter to marry a black man, I believe), and the show evaporated quietly around that kerfuffle.

They gave Brad Neely "Harg Nallin Scoplio Pipio" to do literally whatever he wanted with, as a "sorry your show is gone" sort of thing.

I like it a lot but i dont think its very good. it certainly didnt age well upon a rewatch a few months ago. The romance subplot is predictable, the artstyle is arguably ugly and the writing seemed like it wouldve been more at home on a saturday morning block, despite being on MTV and about young adults.

I love the characters though, they were its saving grace. Great voice work, great designs and direction.

The lastman.

I don't understand how we can have rwby weekly threads but the lastman doesn't get one.

Didn't have like 3 seasons in a movie?

I still prefer pepper ann for my female slice of life type shows.

Frisky Dingo

>good charlotte in an episode

i dunno if it qualifies as underappreciated
it may not happen often but whenever someone makes an FD thread everyone goes nuts posting their favorite quotes, to the point where they practically transcribe the entirety of the show

definitely one of the best as shows, though, and the best thing mark and adam have ever come up with

Another underrated show I like is Making Fiends. I remember years ago (I'm like 16 now) I used to watch it on TurboNick when that was a thing. Sad how it never took off on Nick.

I watch it every christmas while listening to a very meaty christmas

It had good ratings and even one point it was the best rated show in the network. It died with just six half hours for no real reason. Rumour has it that six more half hours were made but not aired. Did Amy Winfrey ever explain why the show died?

I wish pic related also had the scripts for episodes 13 to 18.

I really miss ugly Americans

My guess is Amy moved on to other projects. Seeing as she is one of the directors for Bojack Horseman, I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot all about Making Fiends.

LET ME TELL YA STORY BOUT MY NEW BEST FRIEND!

>I HAVE SEX WITH DOGS. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Sanjay and Craig

My guess: nobody watched it because it was on Nicktoons only.

The dvd commentary is great, the creators get drunk every ep and talk about the backgrounds and artists