Sup Forums is redpilled

>Sup Forums is redpilled.
>Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Choose one. You literally can't have both.

wrong.

Defend it then.

what's your argument against it?

Nah. It's both.

Christianity is necessary for being fully red pilled on the JQ

Believing in fictitious powers and stories does not make you redpilled.

It's not a christian board. There's been several polls and the results are always overwhelmingly athiest and/or agnostic.

redpill means 'finally seeing things as they really are'

all the secular, Satanic globalists directly attack the moral principles of Jesus Christ and Christianity

this should be your first clue that Jesus was white, not 'jewish'

agreed, but Christians don't claim to believe in "fictitious" stories.

>We must believe in sky dad to see things how they really are

Why are you guys so retarded? The concept of "redpilled" and "christianity" are not compatible. Traditionalism is not married to christianity. You can be a traditionalist atheist.

Let your fairy tale comforting beliefs go and REALLY embrace the redpill.

gonna need a sauce on these milkjugs desu lad

Christianity is a tool to use for the common people to have a common set of morals and ethics, mostly circling around hard work, sacrifice for one and another, and community. These are common morals that need to be instilled so that communities can exist, trust each other, flourish, and grow. The opposite can be seen in a secular society (such as what we have today) where people are selfish, narcissistic, and anti community. This strains the fabric of a country to the breaking point and often destroys the sense of common identity that ties everyone together.

It's a tool. A powerful and useful tool. Best used on the hordes of normies to keep them from imploding society with selfishness. Why do you people have such a hard time swallowing this concept?

>sky dad
maybe if you understood what Christians believe you'd be less against it

>You can be a traditionalist atheist

Top kek those two things are contradictory

>fairy tale

there are endless examples of Christianity leading to powerful, wholesome, long lasting white societies

there are no examples of 'guys, its 2016, are you still worshipping kike on a stick?' ending successfully

I'm not setting this argument forth as proof of christianity, I'm setting it forth of your failure to produce evidence or information of any kind, so fuck off lazy kike

The ones who invaded Jerusalem and killed all the Jews and all the Muslims...

Because your argument doesn't point out the necessity of religion, but traditionalism. God is not necessary for traditional moral values and prioritizing nativism/patriotism over mindless hedonism. Not all atheists are liberals.

I'm only Christian when I smell heretics. The rest of the time I operate off of my proper white values.

Who is that semen demon?

>Sup Forums is redpilled
That is the right anwser.

Lindsey Pelas

Oh yeah, like the Dark Ages

Yes

Donkey and the carrot, m8. People don't do work without a reward. Period. People won't just keep communities together and take care of each other because it's the right thing to do. We are infinitely more shitty and selfish than that. Now when it's the right thing to do, and there's punishments and rewards on a cosmic scale for their actions, they're more liable to listen to what you say.

It's the same reason you don't pick up garbage off the highway without being paid to do it.

I understand what christians believe. I have a christian girlfriend and a few exes that were also religious. I am still against it on the basis that it's silly and delusional and there is no actual logical reason to believe in the existence of deities.

And yes, it does essentially boil down to a sky father that will spank you if you're a bad boy/girl.

They are not. I am an atheist that strongly supports nationalism/tribalism/nativism/whatever you want to call it as well as a strong, straight moral family unit. Nothing about wanting those things has anything to do with believing in imaginary sky beings.

>claim to hate da joos because they have caused all the degeneracy in the world
>Believe in a god created by the jews, who's main profet was a Jew
>Their main evidence for the existence of their Jewish God is a book written by dozens of Jews.

Really makes me think about da evil joos

bless you son you are doing the lords work

I'm a Christian atheist. That means that I believe Jesus was real, a philosopher, and that he isn't a zombie.

Don't bother, pretending to be Christian is the latest edgy contrarian meme. Sup Forums is full of retards.

theist religions are inferior

sup puerto rico, how are things going on the island just dropped off my dad at the airport for his flight there

Sup Forums is a christian VALUES board.
Not a religiously christian board

Atheism is a Marxist indoctrination
Kys

Yes, fairy tale.

I'm not jewish, and again this entirely misses the point. "If we believe in sky dad, everything will be okay!" is not a valid argument. Correlation is not causation.

>And yes, it does essentially boil down to a sky father that will spank you if you're a bad boy/girl.
nah
>i understand what christians believe because i've fucked a few
nah

yes you can

>Having christian values without being crhristian
Wow what a retard

if you dont worship god/jesus, you worship satan

>I am an atheist that strongly supports nationalism/tribalism/nativism/whatever you want to call it as well as a strong, straight moral family unit.

There is a lot more to traditionalism than that. Traditionalism also implies transcendence, hierarchy, monarchy, all things that require a belief in the divine powers and the supernatural.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE

Our new pro statehood governor is revving up the snow machines in preparation for January when we will become the process of becoming a state according to the mongoloids that voted for him.

Otherwise its pretty hot, but this time of the year is fun here so your dad will have a good time.

>wearing blue without being a Democrat

This is you. This is what you sound like

*tip*

>Donkey and the carrot, m8. People don't do work without a reward. Period. People won't just keep communities together and take care of each other because it's the right thing to do.

Wrong. They will, because it's beneficial. The problem is that people have been lied to and told that traditionalism is "bad" and that white men are evil and that the happy white neighborhood must be torn down and destroyed. That humans are meant to be naturally hedonistic. The issue isn't motivation, but a problem of social engineering. We have a generation of people that have been sold on the lie that strength lies in diversity, when it has been shown to be weakening poison.

So these people now devote themselves to hating and weakening white people in some effort to strengthen minorities and make everything even. It's really not an issue of God or needing motivation, it's a battle for your mind and the left was winning for a long time.

People are not going to be motivated by a blatant lie like religion.

THIS
PRAISE KEK

Accepting Jesus Christ as your savior and only hope at a better existence is the ultimate redpill you moron. Why do you think they mocked him in his death with a crown of thorns that read king of the Jews? He was the Jew sent to show the other Jews how wrong they were. Don't worry kid, maybe when you grow up a little you can open your mind up.

If a tribe made a soup to worship their voodoo god, I can still make and eat that soup for its health benefits and convenience without believing in the god.

Lindsey pelas

>fucked a few

I've literally spent years of my life being around, interacting with, and fucking christians. So yeah, I do understand what they believe. It helps that my entire family is some denomination of christian other than me.

if u dont believe in the Bible ur a fat fedora nerd like this xD

Yes, goy.

You are a scientist.

Hello Ameritard. Weren't you supposed to be shilling for Senor Shekelberg right about now?

really the padilla guy or someone else? i've been to the island a few times but don't know anything about the politics there

THIS. Sup Forums defends the idea that a conjurer who repeated tricks from older religions (all of his miracles are straight up copypasta) died on a stick, and this saved humanity from its nature, thereby granting eternal life. On par with scientology.

Not a fairy tale. You are ignorant of knowledge and wisdom.

Atheists are really just empty people.

>Religion is required for traditionalism

No, it is not. I believe in all of the benefits of traditionalism and the traditionalist model. Minus religion, which is a pointless framework to try and make the really stupid stay devoted to traditionalism instead of straying into mindless hedonism. Because dumb and lazy people need to feel like they'll be punished for being lazy and hedonistic.

Yes I'm a redpilled atheist, and faggots like Richard Dawkins are not redpilled: it's the equivalent of calling urself redpilled because you figured out "The boy who cried wolf" isn't an actual historical event.

Christianity is necessary for a redpilled society to survive.

If ur not a faggot edgelord atheist, and are able to read Genesis with an open mind, the morals contained within it will red-pill you more about human psychology and the relationship between men and women than any faggot philosopher ever could.

Too bad edgelords couldn't understand the morals/redpills behind Genesis, so they had to make the 10 commandments, but degenerates STILL didn't get it, so they had to make Christfags to literally ram the non-aggression principle down people's throats, people who without religion would be depressed, suicidal nihilists or genocidal murderers.

Look up Jordan Peterson lectures on Genesis, he's a redpilled psychologist who doesn't believe in God but realizes without religion, we will turn into suicidal depressed faggots or genocidal commufags.

I'm protestant
It's European and Martin Luther hated jews

THE ALT-LEFT WILL RISE!
PROTECT THE WEAK AND TRAMPLE THE UNEDUCATED!
HAIL HOPE!
HAIL LOGIC!
HAIL SCIENCE!
EMBRACE PARADOX!
LOVE OR DESPAIR!

>People are not going to be motivated by a blatant lie like religion.

Literally all of Western Civilization says you're wrong.

However this concept seems lost on you, and I have more important shit to do. Just remember that people are dumb, and really do need to be lead by the hand. After all if people actually did things that were good for them do you really think we'd still have welfare? No. Of course not. Welfare is terrible. Do some more reading into the history of Christianity and get back to us. You'll probably be a bit surprised by the results.

Sup Forums is retarded

>sky dad
>what is the Holy Trinity
>what is the Holy Spirit
>what is Jesus Christ

Kek and Odin are my gods.

>Choose one. You literally can't have both.

you can. you dont have to be a religious fanatic to understand how useful religion is to unite people under a single banner.

If people need an invisible friend to lean on, then i'd rather it be christianity than anything else.

how much money do i need to have to get a tittymonster gf that looks like her

>redpilled
How old are you?

>If you don't believe my atheist cancer yur a fedora.
Hilarious.

>implying that makes it better

You're not expressing any kind of real knowledge of it though. You're just saying, "I totally know, guys. I promise," and parroting memes that are stale even for reddit. It's possible that you have a basic understanding of what Christians believe but no underlying knowledge of apologetics or theology. The fact that you keep vomiting out the "man in the sky" meme seems to indicate this to me.

>Not a fairy tale. You are ignorant of knowledge and wisdom.

*tips mitre*

being religious is as blue pilled as you can possibly be.

being this butthurt
lmao

PEople under the age of 18 shouldn't be allowed to start threads.

>not understanding the philosophy behind all major religions

RELIGION IS JUST A GUIDE LINE FOR HOW TO RUN YOUR SOCIETY. IT IS NOT WORSHIP OF AN INVISIBLE SKY MAGICIAN, BUT RATHER THE GROUND RULES FOR WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE.

>NO MURDER, NO THEFT, NO ADULTRY, NO FOLLOWING OTHER RULES (gods)

IT'S FUCKING SIMPLE.

>Religion
>Pointless framework
>The ONLY thing that has managed to keep the Satanist kikes from truly bringing the end of all.
Your nose is showing Shekelstein.

Oh for fucks sake

How come I can tell - with absolute certainty - you used to be a lolbertarian?

How the fuck are people like you unaware of your peroetual meme status as fedoras? Go shave that neckbeard and read an actual book you absolutely obese edgelord

So you admit the bible is stupid made up horse shit, and then go on to say it's necessary for a redpilled reality accepting society. Nice work.

Whatever morals the bible tries to teach can be taught in simple terms without having to pay lip service to religion. The people backing religion don't see it as a set of moral fables, they see it as real. If they were touted as a collection of moral fables, there wouldn't be contention about it.

Greek mythology also contains lessons on morality and human nature, and yet I don't see you saying "Greek mythology is necessary for a strong society". So you come off as a christian apologetic.

Hey guys I'm so redpilled!!! I figured out Peter Pan isn't actually a real story !!!!

How about looking at the metaphors behind humanities most ancient stories and you'll realize how fucking retarded you sound.

>People are not going to be motivated by a blatant lie like religion.
then why are white, secular, westernized kids so eager to leave the life and join up with muslims?

sociology 101 m8: there are no societies w/o religion; it's just what humans do. You can get rid of Christianity but it will just be replaced with some other religion. Your atheism just becomes some weak religion that ends up with alien astronauts as part of the belief system. And it will be easily swept away with something stronger (ie: Islam). The best you are really going to do is Christianity b/c as Marx said it is the opiate of the masses: it quells the worst of man's intentions.

That is the redpill

You cannot be redpilled if you are a modern christian. The last of christiandoom died with the fall of byzantine empire and you know it.

Being Atheist is literally taking the black pill, then downing all of the jew pills at the same time my friend

>Not believing in something just because it isn't 100% obvious to you or seem 100% logical

You must feel so enlightened.

>taking the "Sup Forums is christian" shilling seriously
just ignore them, that's what I do. telling them to fuck off seems to only make them rivet themselves to their seats that they barged in uninvited to squat on, just like they did to europe
the only real cure for a deathcultist is to send them to go meet their flying spaghetti monster

Rosello. Padilla is the current governor but he didn't run for re-election because people hate him.

There's not much to know about politics here both parties are shit and have no real policies beyond "we want statehood" or "we want to stay the same". The problem is the vast majority of voters here are old people that created a fanatical allegiance to these parties because they helped a lot 50 years ago. And by helped I mean lots of gibs.

These elections sent a message though, an independent candidate won 11% of the vote which is like three times more what any of the alternative parties had done before.

Its damn true. Edgelord atheists split their time larping vampire and trying to debate theology with the absence of an argument that atheism boils down to.

>made up stories with magic lol
>iconogrphy lol
>spiritualism lol
>history lol

Each one owns a katana and has a "can't melt steel memes" shirt and loves to roll tremere and wax intellectual about how they aren't victim to symbolism or group belief

I can only pity that diabetes will claim them before they face their own hypocritical faggotry

Christianity is a derivative of Judaism and it's the sole reason why Israel has got Americans by the balls. get your shit together quashie.

>I believe in all of the benefits of traditionalism and the traditionalist model. Minus religion

Then you are not a traditionalist you are literally a degenerate.

>Dark Ages

come back to me after you've graduated from high school.

>Literally all of Western Civilization says you're wrong.

Something which has been dying of late, minus this Trump victory. While stupid people still believe in religion and are "motivated" by it, it will become a thing of the past. In the last 20 years, the youngest generation is more atheist than ever and it will likely continue to stay that way as less and less people can't buy into the comforting lie anymore after it has been laid so bare.

I'm not talking about today. I am talking long term.

>However this concept seems lost on you, and I have more important shit to do.

Copout, but whatever. I could also just say you're stupid and I need to leave because I have more important things to do.

>Just remember that people are dumb, and really do need to be lead by the hand.

If I accept this form of argument, then atheism and hedonism is fine because people are naturally stupid and lazy and I have no reason to even pursue a traditionalist society. Might as well let people be stupid hedonists.

The entire point is that religion is not necessary for tradition. Religion is just a convenient framework to make stupid people adhere to tradition.

And the only cure for your retarded nihilistic viewpoint is to send you to the nothingness you and your ilk so crave.

>Hope
>belief that actual things can realistically happen

>Faith
>belief that things magically happen without explanation

>m-m-muh christianity
>t-totally real I swear
Fucking Kek has done more and shown more proof of its power than the cuck that is YHVH.

Because this opens the floodgtes of proselytism and dogma and allows for the in place control structure of the church that keeps people oblivious and subservient while also operating as a front for crimincal syndication with impunity because you can't do anything to stop "muh church, muh jeezus, muh ```traditionalism''' (lel guize what's a ancient europe?)" against the hordes of ueful idiot true believers willing to ly down their lives to protect the criminal regime.

interesting, my dad was born in puerto rico, so that makes me half puerto rican. Would I be able to vote there if I own property there despite living in America? just wondering I don't actually care to vote there anyway

your digits say otherwise, pussy boy.